• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Well ladies all done in recovery now all went well wasn't the horrendous experience I was expecting thank god . They did hit a few blood vessels so I lost a bit of blood.
Soooo we got 14 eggs!! So happy I just hope we get some good embies out of those and ET is on Friday xx thank u all so much for being so supportive and reassuring xx

Yay for your 14 eggies well done :hugs: the bleeding should stop by tomorrow. I'm sure those eggies will be getting jiggy in the lab tonight xxx

That's fab news tcmc! Hope ur feeling ok now petal! xo
Does DH get to stay with you for the whole procedure?

Thanks everyone finally home and pjs on they had to keep me in for almost 3 hrs because I almost fainted and blood pressure was low. Quite sore now but gonna rest up and will phone in the morning to see how my precious little eggies are doing :)

Twinkle- yes DH was with me the entire time :) xx

Thanks everyone finally home and pjs on they had to keep me in for almost 3 hrs because I almost fainted and blood pressure was low. Quite sore now but gonna rest up and will phone in the morning to see how my precious little eggies are doing :)

Twinkle- yes DH was with me the entire time :) xx

Aww just rest up sweetie it does take it out of you loads of tlc and pampering today by DH :hugs:

AFM - been cramping slightly today :( I hope it's not a bad sign can any of you girls tell me when AF should arrive if it doesn't work? Hopefully it won't come to that but cramps worry me and I haven't been told? X

Gemma- as far as i know they set you OTD for 2 days after AF should arrive so if ur test day was tomorrow then technically AF would have been due on tuesday:shrug: cramping is normal in early pregnancy tho so keep thinking poitive your not out yet!!:hugs::hugs:

Tcmc, glad ur home with ur feet up. Lots of tlc tonight! And lots of cooking in the lab! xo
Gemma, the cramping is normal whether ur pregnant or not. It's the progesterone in the gel stuff. I had the same problem last time and phoned the clinic, the nurse said its perfectly normal after everything you've had done and from the drugs ur still taking. She said its basically the same way that ur ovaries cramp durin stimulation, the uterus is being targeted by these drugs so it will react. Don't read into it if you can help yourself. As for AF, mine started as tcmc says, 2 days after it would've been due without treatment-didn't even get as far as test day. But don't panic, everything has gone so well so far that you're bound to get that BFP! xo

Thanks girls I'm still feeling very positive about it all just wasn't sure what was happening:hugs: Twinkle that makes total sense and puts everything in prospective thank you :hugs:xx

well ladies, I am just off the phone with the emryologist and as we were doing ICSI they would only inject mature eggs. sooo of the 14 eggs collected 13 of them were mature and injected yesterday and of the 13 injected 11 have fertilised!!!!

They are going to keep 7 out to chose from for transfer and the remaining 4 are going to be frozen

I cant believe it we couldnt have wished for better results i just hope and pray that we get our little forever baby this time around and the little snow babies will be future siblings

I will be having transfer at 2.30 tomorrow afternoon and they have said it looks like they will more than likely put 2 back :happydance::happydance:

well ladies, I am just off the phone with the emryologist and as we were doing ICSI they would only inject mature eggs. sooo of the 14 eggs collected 13 of them were mature and injected yesterday and of the 13 injected 11 have fertilised!!!!

They are going to keep 7 out to chose from for transfer and the remaining 4 are going to be frozen

I cant believe it we couldnt have wished for better results i just hope and pray that we get our little forever baby this time around and the little snow babies will be future siblings

I will be having transfer at 2.30 tomorrow afternoon and they have said it looks like they will more than likely put 2 back :happydance::happydance:

Tcmc that is absolutely fantastic news :hugs: so so happy for you:happydance: how are you feeling today sweetie?? Xx

Tcmc, congratulations pet that is fantastic news. :happydance:

GemmaG, did they tell you what cells your wee embies are?

Girls

Just wondering would you advise or will u be testing out your trigger shot have seen so many things about it lasting longer in some people I wouldn't want to get my hopes up..... It's been 9 days since I took it x

It's unlikely the trigger hCG will still be in your system by now, but I've heard of people testing each day until it cleared so they could be sure if the test became positive again that it was reliable.

well girls todays the day!:happydance: ET at 2.30:happydance: im nervous worried excited all these different things at once its exhausting!

Gemma- how was you ET? what happened on the day? im hoping they will still go ahead and put 2 back:hugs:

:cry:

Hi Irish eyes yes I had two top grade 7 cell embies put back x

Fantastic! :happydance: When's your OTD? I would advise not to test until then. But I did do an early test, I think I did it 7dp3dt which was of course negative so the trigger was definitely gone then. But I tested that day because I started spotting which was a full week before my OTD. I had two embies put back which were both only 4 cell and found out this week that one of them would definitely not have given us a pregnancy.

Tcmc, good luck for today. They just take you into a wee room and again DH will be there. They will tell you the cell and grade of the your embies and how many you will be getting put back in. You go behind the curtain again and do what you did for EC. At this point they gave my DH a form to sign to say we were not getting any embies frozen which your DH will probably get too to confirm how many will be frozen. Then they will put them in which isn't that long then they give you a pg test, a silver tart tray (that's what it looked like to me) and forms and send you on your way. Hope that helps. :winkwink:

:cry:

Hi Irish eyes yes I had two top grade 7 cell embies put back x

Fantastic! :happydance: When's your OTD? I would advise not to test until then. But I did do an early test, I think I did it 7dp3dt which was of course negative so the trigger was definitely gone then. But I tested that day because I started spotting which was a full week before my OTD. I had two embies put back which were both only 4 cell and found out this week that one of them would definitely not have given us a pregnancy.

Irish eyes its the 30th I am a nightmare I know I will test before then practically sitting on my hands to stop me lol I'm 5 days past 3 day transfer I will maybe test now and make sure it's gone I mean it's been 10 days now so should be gone! (Well thats my excuse anyway im a poas fiend lol) yeah I had pink mixed in with my crinone gel the day I had cramps (wednesday) just like 4 speckles and now no cramps and back to full white gel not getting my hopes up but dying to know!! 2ww is a killer:wacko: x

Tcmc just as Irish eyes said that's it down to a t!! Good luck huni let us know how u get on xxx

So I pee'd on a First response 6 days early test and there is a faint pink line. So trigger must still be in my system as it would be too early for natural hcg I think xx

Oh Gemma, I am hoping that it's well out of your system and that's more of a very early BFP. You have a really good chance as those we embies sound really strong. Give it another day or two and do another one just to see if the trigger has definitely gone and if it's darker then you know you are on to a winner. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->