• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Hiya Gemma

Im doin good thanks. Ov time, so :sex:
Might as well throw everything at it while waiting on our icsi cycle. Trying to keep busy, got a lot of wrk on & also focusing on trying to loose weight, but thats v slow. Im glad ur takin it easy & have the 2wks off wrk. A few gentle walks & lots of lolling around. You need a few boxsets. I used a 30day free trial on Netflix when we had our cycle durin the summer. Or you could do all ur xmas shoppin online :) getting xmasy is a good distraction. Im so glad you got two on board, really doubles your chances. Feelin good about this xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Gemma & your two wee embies :)
:dust::dust::dust:
What day transfer did you have? And when did they say to test?
Keeping everything crossed for you! Eeeeek it's so exciting. Dont be overdoing it with the xmas tree! Are you able to take it easy over the next week?
Thrilled you have got to this stage. I know what a rollercoaster it is!

Tcmc - eeek you're triggering tonight, good luck. Really thrilled for you that your follies are looking good. :hugs: :dust:

Sending best wishes to everyone & looking forward to seein some BFPs on this thread v soon xxx

Hi threebirds how are you??? Thank you so much we are delighted :) we had a three day transfer the nurse at the transfer said to wait until 14 days from yesterday but my schedule says 30th November so I know realistically I won't wait 14 days so I have the tests hidden and my DH will give me them back next Wednesday which will be 10dp3dt, I promise I will be taking it easy have the tree put up by DH only decorations for me and I have the next two weeks off work to potter around xx

Yay for :sex: you never know :) I totally forget what's that's like lol box set and Netflix is a superb idea thanks that's me sorted hubby found out a way to set it up for me he's going away to work in the morning for 4 days so plenty of relaxation and peace and quiet ;) yeah keeping yourself busy is the only way I actually feel so different the last few days! Almost relief as you get totally consumed by it! How long do you think you have to wait for your next cycle x

Hiya Gemma

Im doin good thanks. Ov time, so :sex:
Might as well throw everything at it while waiting on our icsi cycle. Trying to keep busy, got a lot of wrk on & also focusing on trying to loose weight, but thats v slow. Im glad ur takin it easy & have the 2wks off wrk. A few gentle walks & lots of lolling around. You need a few boxsets. I used a 30day free trial on Netflix when we had our cycle durin the summer. Or you could do all ur xmas shoppin online :) getting xmasy is a good distraction. Im so glad you got two on board, really doubles your chances. Feelin good about this xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Gemma & your two wee embies :)
:dust::dust::dust:
What day transfer did you have? And when did they say to test?
Keeping everything crossed for you! Eeeeek it's so exciting. Dont be overdoing it with the xmas tree! Are you able to take it easy over the next week?
Thrilled you have got to this stage. I know what a rollercoaster it is!

Tcmc - eeek you're triggering tonight, good luck. Really thrilled for you that your follies are looking good. :hugs: :dust:

Sending best wishes to everyone & looking forward to seein some BFPs on this thread v soon xxx

Hi threebirds how are you??? Thank you so much we are delighted :) we had a three day transfer the nurse at the transfer said to wait until 14 days from yesterday but my schedule says 30th November so I know realistically I won't wait 14 days so I have the tests hidden and my DH will give me them back next Wednesday which will be 10dp3dt, I promise I will be taking it easy have the tree put up by DH only decorations for me and I have the next two weeks off work to potter around xx

Hi girlies!!!
Tcmc, I'm so excited for you triggering tonight! Glad the follies are looking good, hopefully you'll get loads of lovely eggies! And don't panic about the collection, it will all be worth it. Xo
Gemma, glad to hear ur taking things easy and doing lots of nice stuff. I'm gonna take a lot more time off with this next cycle I think. I had my ET on a Friday morning and went back to work in the afternoon for a couple of hours then rested over the weekend, but it will be different this time. Don't know why I thought it was a good idea to go back to work, I suppose I thought it would keep my mind busy. And I'm self employed, so taking more time off wasn't really an option after paying for the treatment in the first place. The gel stuff sounds minging! The pessaries were good cos you could put them in both ends which meant there was no clearing anything out, it happened naturally if you know what I mean lol!
Babies r us, I know exactly what you mean about the RFC being a bit crap at information. We had our screening appointment today and it just felt like they couldn't get us out of the nurses room quickly enough. Hopefully my next appointment will be better.
Threebirds, fingers crossed with trying, I know a girl who never made it to her screening appointment-she fell pregnant at the very last chance so you never know!
Hope everyone else is keeping well! Xo

well girls i done the trigger shot at 10pm all good DH was more jumpy then me:haha: he kept asking Are you ok? Does it hurt? on and on:haha: i will probably worry some more for the next 36 hours that i will ovulate early and lose all those precious eggs so roll on 10am wednesday morning:happydance:

well girls i done the trigger shot at 10pm all good DH was more jumpy then me:haha: he kept asking Are you ok? Does it hurt? on and on:haha: i will probably worry some more for the next 36 hours that i will ovulate early and lose all those precious eggs so roll on 10am wednesday morning:happydance:
Tcmc I will be keeping everything crossed for you. Only hours to wait now so hang in there xxxxxxx

Twinklemama I was considering going back to work too but decided I deserved a break after it all and I'm so glad I did I think it's important to take some time to just relax and sleep when u need to! I have a friend from work who is a week ahead of me and she is in her 2ww, she went back and now she really doesn't want to be there......,but it is definitely different being self employed my hubby is self employed too so I understand what it's like to try and get time off :hugs: :haha: the gel is most definitely minging!! X
Hi girlies!!!
Tcmc, I'm so excited for you triggering tonight! Glad the follies are looking good, hopefully you'll get loads of lovely eggies! And don't panic about the collection, it will all be worth it. Xo
Gemma, glad to hear ur taking things easy and doing lots of nice stuff. I'm gonna take a lot more time off with this next cycle I think. I had my ET on a Friday morning and went back to work in the afternoon for a couple of hours then rested over the weekend, but it will be different this time. Don't know why I thought it was a good idea to go back to work, I suppose I thought it would keep my mind busy. And I'm self employed, so taking more time off wasn't really an option after paying for the treatment in the first place. The gel stuff sounds minging! The pessaries were good cos you could put them in both ends which meant there was no clearing anything out, it happened naturally if you know what I mean lol!
Babies r us, I know exactly what you mean about the RFC being a bit crap at information. We had our screening appointment today and it just felt like they couldn't get us out of the nurses room quickly enough. Hopefully my next appointment will be better.
Threebirds, fingers crossed with trying, I know a girl who never made it to her screening appointment-she fell pregnant at the very last chance so you never know!
Hope everyone else is keeping well! Xo

Yay drug free day your nearly there now :) will be thinking of you in the morning I'm sure you will get plenty of wee eggies xxx

omg!! im so nervous:cry: less than 15 hours til retrieval and i am getting really scared:cry: i hope i dont make a fool of myself! i think im just gonna keep asking for top up til they say i cant have anymore and Gemma you said gas and air is an option too so il be saying yes please to that as well:haha:

omg!! im so nervous:cry: less than 15 hours til retrieval and i am getting really scared:cry: i hope i dont make a fool of myself! i think im just gonna keep asking for top up til they say i cant have anymore and Gemma you said gas and air is an option too so il be saying yes please to that as well:haha:

You will be fine sweetie but nothing I say will take those nerves away its the anticipation and fear of the unknown.........My whole body was shaking uncontrollably when they put me on the bed with my legs in stirrups but like I said before breathe take all the meds you need and it's over quickly! Sending loads of hugs:hugs:

thanks Gemma:hugs: im just driving myself crazy overthinking it:wacko: funny thing is it wouldnt matter how painful it is i will do it as it means i may finally get our little precious :baby: :hugs:

Exactly sweetie and its crap that we have to do it but you know what it will be worth every second xxxxx

Hello ladies, I did my first NHS cycle back in July/August time and unfortunately it didn't work. They only retrieved 2 eggs which both fertilised and were a 4 cell 3/3 and a 4 cell 2/1. Yesterday I had my review appointment and was told due it was basically my low ovarian reserve was the cause and they will just up my meds in my next cycle which of course will be self funded. I was told I could go as early as January but I refused as I will be mid marathon training. Also because I don't have that sort of money just sitting about. So they took a note to call me in April 2013 and I just hope I can find the funds someway. I am NTNP at the moment as I am doing the Paris marathon in April however if I was lucky for a miracle I am ok with that....I will just go to Paris to cheer my club members on. :haha:

TCMC, you will be fine for EC. The drugs are great. They make you a bit light headed and you can ask for them anytime and the wee nurses are lovely. Your DH will also be in the same room as you so try not to worry but I know it is easier said than done as I was so nervous and then thought why was I worrying so much when it was over. I thought ET was worse but that's because they had to straighten my uterus to get the embies in so don't worry about that either. :winkwink:

All the best to everyone else who is mid treatment and is PUPO.

Tcmc, good luck for tomoro pet! It will be over before you know it and you'll be wondering why you worried so much! And don't worry about making a fool of yourself, they will have seen it all and more. Fingers crossed for loads of lovely healthy eggs! Xo

Gemma, I'm gonna try my best to take a couple of weeks off, ur right, we definitely deserve a break from work after all this at the very least! Hope your embies are snuggling in nicely xo

goodluck for tomorrow tcmc thinking on u pet x and irish eyes what do u mean they had to straighten ur uterus?? was it because it was retroverted or something cause mine is does this happen everyone where the uterus is not in right place??

I'm stressing out now cos they still haven't called me through and DHs little swimmers were collected 45 mins ago!! Wth is going on another cpl came in after us for the same thing his stuff wS collected and 10 mins later they wer brought through!

tcmc, don't be worrying too much about that as I wasn't called for a good while after DH did his sample. But you are probably mid EC at the moment.

Tinkertailors, I have a tilted uterus but now that I am thinking about it I think they straightened my cervix and not my uterus. What was I thinking? :dohh: Sorry for frightening you all. So she just used a pair of tongs to do that which probably would not have been as bad but she accidently nipped me.

Tcmc I waited half an hour but your likely finished by now hope all went well :hugs: x

Irish-eyes - ouch ouch ouch I know how that feels :( when I had my hsg they had to grab my cervix with tongs because the catheter wouldn't go in and it slipped off twice it is horrendous!!! Makes me cross my legs thinking about it xx

Well ladies all done in recovery now all went well wasn't the horrendous experience I was expecting thank god . They did hit a few blood vessels so I lost a bit of blood.
Soooo we got 14 eggs!! So happy I just hope we get some good embies out of those and ET is on Friday xx thank u all so much for being so supportive and reassuring xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->