• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Tcmc I am on day 30 of my BCP an I still haven't received my schedule, I'm so frustrated. My patients are on a cliff edge😱 I called the RFC but the nurse told me the schedule will be out when it's ready an that ideally they like you to be on the BCP for around 2months (or 2 packs - 42 days) which I know isn't always the case as urself & Gemma were both 31days an had ur schedule well before now.
I honestly think they just work it out round them. And reading about ur 2 day transfer an the sat closing thing sort of convinces me even more.. 😤😤
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, all seems to be goin well so far Hun xo

Gemma - how are you today? are you still poas? when do you take the test they gave you and send in the form?:hugs:

Twinkle, Three, Wifey, Babies - where are all of you ladies at with the pill, waiting etc? :hugs:

AFM all my aches and pains and bloating and everything really seems to have just disappeared overnight:shrug: i dont know im tired even though i have been going to bed alot earlier than i would normally but i dont know what any of it means, to be honest i have never been more out of touch with my own body than these last few weeks:wacko:

i think i am going to hold out until sunday to test if i feel i can wait longer i will cos atm as much as its driving me crazy not knowing i kind of like that there is a possibility that i am pregnant. i really hope i am:cry:

Hey sweetie yes I couldn't help myself today as this would be date AF should arrive so went on a poas rampage:haha: after I got home from work just to check it was okay:hugs:

I would try and hold out a bit longer than I did huni I had such a faint line on my first test but 2 and 1/2 days later couldn't be more obvious I kinda wish they were my firsts tests that I took......... so just try and relax I know its really hard but I really have a good feeling about it chick! As for the symptoms mine are gone too absolutely nada no sore boobs no cramps nothing except tiredness hopefully its a good sign xxx

Tcmc I am on day 30 of my BCP an I still haven't received my schedule, I'm so frustrated. My patients are on a cliff edge😱 I called the RFC but the nurse told me the schedule will be out when it's ready an that ideally they like you to be on the BCP for around 2months (or 2 packs - 42 days) which I know isn't always the case as urself & Gemma were both 31days an had ur schedule well before now.
I honestly think they just work it out round them. And reading about ur 2 day transfer an the sat closing thing sort of convinces me even more.. 😤😤

Babies r us I think you've hit the nail on head about them closing saturdays!! They are really inconsistent sometimes they need to pull their fingers out and get those schedules to you!!! xx

Gemma - how are you today? are you still poas? when do you take the test they gave you and send in the form?:hugs:

Twinkle, Three, Wifey, Babies - where are all of you ladies at with the pill, waiting etc? :hugs:

AFM all my aches and pains and bloating and everything really seems to have just disappeared overnight:shrug: i dont know im tired even though i have been going to bed alot earlier than i would normally but i dont know what any of it means, to be honest i have never been more out of touch with my own body than these last few weeks:wacko:

i think i am going to hold out until sunday to test if i feel i can wait longer i will cos atm as much as its driving me crazy not knowing i kind of like that there is a possibility that i am pregnant. i really hope i am:cry:

Hey sweetie yes I couldn't help myself today as this would be date AF should arrive so went on a poas rampage:haha: after I got home from work just to check it was okay:hugs:

I would try and hold out a bit longer than I did huni I had such a faint line on my first test but 2 and 1/2 days later couldn't be more obvious I kinda wish they were my firsts tests that I took......... so just try and relax I know its really hard but I really have a good feeling about it chick x

Gemma loving ur new picture. Yipeee all the way very clear now. Many many zillion Congratultions, I can't imagine how happy you must be!
Hoping & praying I will b right behind you 👏👏👏👏 xx

Babies r us I think you've hit the nail on head about them closing saturdays!! They are really inconsistent sometimes they need to pull their fingers out and get those schedules to you!!! xx

Yes I am not feeling the love today Gemma I've waited so long now & everyday is like another week to me....
Hopefully I'll hear really soon xo thanks huni x

I would try and hold out a bit longer than I did huni I had such a faint line on my first test but 2 and 1/2 days later couldn't be more obvious I kinda wish they were my firsts tests that I took......... so just try and relax I know its really hard but I really have a good feeling about it chick x

Gemma loving ur new picture. Yipeee all the way very clear now. Many many zillion Congratultions, I can't imagine how happy you must be!

Thank you so so much that really means alot more than you know :hugs: I had a bad argument with my sister after I told her I was pregnant instead of congratulating me she said "Oh thats good but just be careful and don't get too excited or tell anyone because you dont know what will happen and you might miscarry" I was bloody furious just because I conceived differently doesn't mean I don't have the same chance as everyone else and she would never ever say that to any of my other sisters or even friends who concieved naturally . Its kinda been the reaction from most of my family to be honest and its quite sad I just want to enjoy every minute of it and for them to enjoy it with me as I have every faith in my wee embies xxx

Thank you so so much that really means alot more than you know :hugs: I had a bad argument with my sister after I told her I was pregnant instead of congratulating me she said "Oh thats good but just be careful and don't get too excited or tell anyone because you dont know what will happen and you might miscarry" I was bloody furious just because I conceived differently doesn't mean I don't have the same chance as everyone else and she would never ever say that to any of my other sisters or even friends who concieved naturally . Its kinda been the reaction from most of my family to be honest and its quite sad I just want to enjoy every minute of it and for them to enjoy it with me as I have every faith in my wee embies xxx

Augh misses I'm really sorry to hear that. My goodness it's like a massive massive achievement to have a BFP from IVF/ICSI the odds are already stalked against us so you have every right to be elated.
I suppose not everyone understands the difficulties physically & mentally we put ourselves through to get that result, (unless Uve been there) it's like the biggest thing in ur life so if u need to shout an scream an tell the world it's for you to do just that. I know I would.

Try and not let others negativity bring u down from ur wee cloud u worked hard to get there huni xoxo

Augh misses I'm really sorry to hear that. My goodness it's like a massive massive achievement to have a BFP from IVF/ICSI the odds are already stalked against us so you have every right to be elated.
I suppose not everyone understands the difficulties physically & mentally we put ourselves through to get that result, (unless Uve been there) it's like the biggest thing in ur life so if u need to shout an scream an tell the world it's for you to do just that. I know I would.

Try and not let others negativity bring u down from ur wee cloud u worked hard to get there huni xoxo

Thank you I won't:hugs: I know she is only worried about me and I dont think she really thought about what she was actually saying and how crap it was!!! Me and DH and the grandparents are all thrilled that's all that matters to me xxx

congratulations gemma i am so thrilled for you i showed my df the pic of your tests and he was smiling away too im thrilled its worked for you heres to an amazing pregnancy enjoy ever minute and try to forget those negative comments from your sister you have every right to be over the moon they're your longed for babies i know i would be elated too godbless have a happy healthy 9 months xxxx

congratulations gemma i am so thrilled for you i showed my df the pic of your tests and he was smiling away too im thrilled its worked for you heres to an amazing pregnancy enjoy ever minute and try to forget those negative comments from your sister you have every right to be over the moon they're your longed for babies i know i would be elated too godbless have a happy healthy 9 months xxxx

Thank you tinkertailors :hugs: xxxxx

Hi everyone hows everyone doin?

Gemma - oh dear! sisters eh! you know when i was reading over your post it reminded me of how my sister would be. I agree with babies r us and what she said... No one will ever understand unless they been through it i have to try remind myself that everytime i get frustrated with what someone said, And no matter how much you explain to them they will never get it. You should enjoy every minute of it, what a great early christmas present you should relax and enjoy it what a way to end the year with a possitive result hopefully all us girlies will be behind you soon xx

Babies r us - how u feeling? any word?x

tcmc - How are you? Have you resisted testing? xx

Hi girls, hope everyone is well this evening.
Smirn, I was told that if u have a small number of embryos, they will put them back early as they do better inside their natural environment than in the lab, however if u have loads they will watch them grow for another few days to see which ones are the strongest, and if they lose one or two along the way it's not so bad as if they left ur only two and they stopped developing before they were put back in. But I don't think it matters, and every clinic is has their own protocol anyway, esp the RFC which are too lazy to work on a Saturday lol!
Tcmc, I hope ur keeping well pet and those embies are snuggling in nicely! I can't wait to hear if it's worked for you, so I can only imagine how ur feeling urself!
Babies r us, any word today? It's weird how they seemed to be so quick a few weeks ago for Gemma and Tcmc, then are taking any age now. I had hoped to be starting at the beginning of january but I'm not sure that will happen now! It's quite annoying tho not knowing cos this whole thing makes u sooooo impatient, and I'd kinda like to know when I need to cut the booze out completely (that makes me sound like an alcoholic lol) but Christmas is coming and I'd like to enjoy a wee glass or two without worrying!
Wifeyw, how are u pet?
Gemma, sorry to hear about the argument with ur sister, she's just trying to protect u I guess. It must be hard for our families to watch us go thru all of this. My mother-in-law doesn't really get it either I think. She never had any trouble having babies and I don't think she realises what it's like to really want something so much and not be able to achieve it normally. She does try tho but I sometimes think she stuck for something to say. My mum on the other hand knows exactly what this is like as they tried for years to have a baby then she lost her first at birth then miscarried at 5 months before she had me. She knows how I'm feeling which is good in a way but it kills her too cos she knows there's nothing she can do to make me feel better.
Threebirds, I watched the BBC programme too, it was very good, tho i was in floods of tears at the end for both those girls, esp the girls who had been thru 4 cycles. The staff must've changed tho cos I only recognised Richard and Mags (the embryologists), I didn't recognise any of the nurses or doctors.
Anyway, I'm dying for AF to arrive next week to start BCP for the first time since I was a student and would've died if I'd gotten pregnant! DH and I think it's hilarious (in a sick kinda way) that we spent years trying NOT to get pregnant and now look at us!
Anyway, night ladies! xoxo

twinklemama - i was like you wishing AF to come and it was late as per usual lol im on on day 18 of BCP no other news really with me.. just going this weekend to get few more bits of christmas shopping and putting my tree up this weekends so house is getting gutted.. i hate doin it but love when its up.. i know what you mean about tryin not to get PG when you were younger Dh and I had said that too its weird how things turn out.

gotta course tomarrow for work so i should really be looking over notes before bed. night everyone xx

well for some really stupid reason i tested today even though its far too early since i am only 6dp2dt and of course got a negative:cry::cry:
DH doesnt know and i will be keeping it that way cos number 1 he would be really angry with me and number 2 he will be gutted:cry:

Even though i know its too early and i may still have a chance and i did use the 3rd or 4th urine of the day to do it so that could have been too dilute i am now taking it that i am out and this hasnt worked for us. surprisingly i havent cried yet but i think thats cos im still holding on to that last little tiny strand of hope and also cos i dont want DH to know there is anything wrong.:cry::cry::cry: needless to say i am still gutted though especially since we cant afford to do it privately so we will never have our baby:cry::cry:

well for some really stupid reason i tested today even though its far too early since i am only 6dp2dt and of course got a negative:cry::cry:
DH doesnt know and i will be keeping it that way cos number 1 he would be really angry with me and number 2 he will be gutted:cry:

Even though i know its too early and i may still have a chance and i did use the 3rd or 4th urine of the day to do it so that could have been too dilute i am now taking it that i am out and this hasnt worked for us. surprisingly i havent cried yet but i think thats cos im still holding on to that last little tiny strand of hope and also cos i dont want DH to know there is anything wrong.:cry::cry::cry: needless to say i am still gutted though especially since we cant afford to do it privately so we will never have our baby:cry::cry:

Oh my goodness sweetie please please do not give up hope you are so so early honestly sweetheart try and keep positive you have all my prayers coming your way!!! I took a test 8 dpo and nothing just going to post the pic if you don't mind for a bit of reassurance :hugs:xxx

This was my 5th and 6th days after transfer I had a slight line on 5th day and negative the next so my 5dp3dt I believe was the last of my trigger! Please please don't give up hope :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Attachments

• zEesE.jpg
    zEesE.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
one of the ladies on another thread actually posted a timeline to show what is happening each day and that made me realise that not only am i early but ridiculously early:shrug: i went back to bed after doing it and stayed ther till 3pm thats bad:cry:

Thanks Gemma:hugs::hugs: i dont know why i even tested i knew it was a bad idea at the time!! i swore the earliest i would test is sunday but today has made me think i will just wait til otd which is next friday 7/12

one of the ladies on another thread actually posted a timeline to show what is happening each day and that made me realise that not only am i early but ridiculously early:shrug: i went back to bed after doing it and stayed ther till 3pm thats bad:cry:

Thanks Gemma:hugs::hugs: i dont know why i even tested i knew it was a bad idea at the time!! i swore the earliest i would test is sunday but today has made me think i will just wait til otd which is next friday 7/12

We test early because we are impatient women and not knowing is the worst......we all do it :/ the stick is in your hand and you know you shouldnt be doing it and the next thing you know you've pee'd on it!!! Just relax for a few days try and enjoy your weekend and wait at least 3-4 days before even thinking about doing it again and if you really can wait until otd...Try and give yourself a bit of time after this today :hugs:xx

Thank you so much xx I feel sick to my stomach after seeing just 1 line today and will not be repeating again in a hurry thank u again.

Hi girls, hope everyone is well this evening.
Smirn, I was told that if u have a small number of embryos, they will put them back early as they do better inside their natural environment than in the lab, however if u have loads they will watch them grow for another few days to see which ones are the strongest, and if they lose one or two along the way it's not so bad as if they left ur only two and they stopped developing before they were put back in. But I don't think it matters, and every clinic is has their own protocol anyway, esp the RFC which are too lazy to work on a Saturday lol!
Tcmc, I hope ur keeping well pet and those embies are snuggling in nicely! I can't wait to hear if it's worked for you, so I can only imagine how ur feeling urself!
Babies r us, any word today? It's weird how they seemed to be so quick a few weeks ago for Gemma and Tcmc, then are taking any age now. I had hoped to be starting at the beginning of january but I'm not sure that will happen now! It's quite annoying tho not knowing cos this whole thing makes u sooooo impatient, and I'd kinda like to know when I need to cut the booze out completely (that makes me sound like an alcoholic lol) but Christmas is coming and I'd like to enjoy a wee glass or two without worrying!
Wifeyw, how are u pet?
Gemma, sorry to hear about the argument with ur sister, she's just trying to protect u I guess. It must be hard for our families to watch us go thru all of this. My mother-in-law doesn't really get it either I think. She never had any trouble having babies and I don't think she realises what it's like to really want something so much and not be able to achieve it normally. She does try tho but I sometimes think she stuck for something to say. My mum on the other hand knows exactly what this is like as they tried for years to have a baby then she lost her first at birth then miscarried at 5 months before she had me. She knows how I'm feeling which is good in a way but it kills her too cos she knows there's nothing she can do to make me feel better.
Threebirds, I watched the BBC programme too, it was very good, tho i was in floods of tears at the end for both those girls, esp the girls who had been thru 4 cycles. The staff must've changed tho cos I only recognised Richard and Mags (the embryologists), I didn't recognise any of the nurses or doctors.
Anyway, I'm dying for AF to arrive next week to start BCP for the first time since I was a student and would've died if I'd gotten pregnant! DH and I think it's hilarious (in a sick kinda way) that we spent years trying NOT to get pregnant and now look at us!
Anyway, night ladies! xoxo

Hey twinklemama, still nothing today 31days in BCP an still no schedule = very impatient house today😪 I am growing increasingly angry now!
An yes I agree I'm only human an would defo love a glass or BOTTLE of wine during the merry season but as I'm in limbo I don't feel like I should. All my work friends heading out for drinks tomorro an last week I'd a wedding an next week I've works Xmas dinner. It's the season for it but i feel excluded from celebrations... Arggg all I can think is its bound to be arriving today then I get home an nothing......
I'm thinking I'm startin to go a little insane now with all this waiting 😱
I'm hoping u will not have to wait as long as me and my delay Is just because of the Xmas holidays huni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->