• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Girls

Just wondering if anyone knows of or had moderate to severe OHSS my tummy has ballooned and I look like I'm 5 months pregnant I think my ovaries are leaking fluid into my abdomen :( x

mother nature has decided to confirm the test this morning as i am now having quite heavy bleeding as well.:cry: good luck to all of u on the rest of your journeys i hope u will understand i need to take a break from BnB:hugs:

thanks for all the support and good luck to all of u :hugs:

mother nature has decided to confirm the test this morning as i am now having quite heavy bleeding as well.:cry: good luck to all of u on the rest of your journeys i hope u will understand i need to take a break from BnB:hugs:

Sending you great big hugs, I am so sorry that it hasnt worked for you this time. Ive been there and know how incredibly tough this part of the journey is. Make sure the two of you look after each other and be good to each other. Totally understand the need for a break from here. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Girls

Just wondering if anyone knows of or had moderate to severe OHSS my tummy has ballooned and I look like I'm 5 months pregnant I think my ovaries are leaking fluid into my abdomen :( x

Hi Gemma, I'm sorry I dont know anything about OHSS but sounds like you do need to talk to the RFC about it in the morning. xx

So gutted to hear that tcmc, I know how u feel and i hope its of some comfort to u to know that it does eventually get easier. Take care of yourself pet xoxo

Gemma, are u feeling nauseous or have the runs? If so, u might be best to ring A+E for some advice. I had mild - moderate OHSS after my cycle and the doctor said if I was feeling ill he would've wanted me hospitalised. It resolved itself as I wasn't pregnant and the trigger was almost out of my system, but with ur BFP it might not go away so easily as ur bambino's are still producing loads of hcg. Hope ur feeling ok xo

I'm so so sorry to hear that huni I'm sure u r just devastated. I'm gutted for you!
Take care of urself. Big hugs 😘

tcmc im so sad and annoyed that it didnt work, ur in my thoughts at this time godbless x i was willing and praying it would happen for u you

gemma how r u feeling now hope ur ok pet defo get yourself seen asap if you havent already x

Tcmc words cannot express how sorry I am :( I totally understand your need to take time out. Just so so sorry xxx

Thanks tinkertailors/twinklemama

Twinklemama feeling really sick! Went to a & e ended up in gynae hadna scan and my ovaries are enlarged roughly 7-8cm with 4 large cysts and some free fluid so have moderate OHSS. Il ring RFC tomorrow and let them know just waitin on my blood results to come back tomorrow and they may want to admit me if it gets any worse. X

Tcmc I know I have already replied but just wanted to say again if you see this that I really wish you the best and I am truly devastated and sad that it didn't work :( it's such a cruel process........I will keep you in my prayers xxx

Glad ur getting sorted out Gemma, it's so uncomfortable to have OHSS and it made me need to pee all the time, hopefully ur not in hospital now and ur ok. In a weird sorta way tho it's a good sign that ur embies are snuggling in for the long haul! Hope ur ok xo

Hi Gemma, sorry u ended up in hosp but definitely the right thing. Hope ur feeling a bit better today :hugs: x

Hi everyone

Thank you I'm feeling okay had really bad pains last night think it was my ovaries giving me jip it felt like one of the cysts bursting so so sore really panicked me but luckily no bleeding and my test today are still stronger phew!! Could do without the pains really scary but feeling alright this morning

How are you all??? Any sign of any progress with yourselves?? Schedules yet for the girls waiting?? Xx

Hi everyone

Thank you I'm feeling okay had really bad pains last night think it was my ovaries giving me jip it felt like one of the cysts bursting so so sore really panicked me but luckily no bleeding and my test today are still stronger phew!! Could do without the pains really scary but feeling alright this morning

How are you all??? Any sign of any progress with yourselves?? Schedules yet for the girls waiting?? Xx

Gemma hope u feel better soon huni. Scarey indeed. Thank God Uve still ur BFP 😃 making the pain worth it!!
Still no schedule for me 😪 would really have rather of had it an now I wasn't startin til after Xmas than sit everyday in limbo. But hey tryin not to get stressed no point worrying il have plenty of time for that when I get it haha.. Xo

Hi everyone

Gemma hope u feel better soon huni. Scarey indeed. Thank God Uve still ur BFP 😃 making the pain worth it!!
Still no schedule for me 😪 would really have rather of had it an now I wasn't startin til after Xmas than sit everyday in limbo. But hey tryin not to get stressed no point worrying il have plenty of time for that when I get it haha.. Xo

Haha exactly!!! I would just enjoy wine and everything nice over Xmas and if you get your schedule before dec 25th its a bonus.... Oh how I miss a glass of cold pinot grigio mmmmm lol I had my booking in appointment today with my midwife and doctor they are giving me a scan next Thursday before the RFC to check if I have one or two as they will be giving me progesterone... Can't wait :) i really am wishing away these next 6 weeks can't wait to get past first tri it's so nerve wrecking xx

Gemma I'm sure it is but ur doin fab.. Can't wait to hear if there's 2 little bundles in there!! Hehe.
Pinot G is my fav wine too! Although I'd happily give it up to get wat I want. Yes I'm jus tryin to say ah well if it comes before Xmas it's good if not well new year isn't far behind. (Still rush home to check the post everyday mind) lol can't help it now...
I hope ur feelin a bit better after ur hospital visit an the pain has eased for u. There is always something like.
😘😘 xo

tcmc - Can't believe it!! i know u said you wanted a break but just wanted to say i'm so sorry, I can't imagine how id react if ended up BFN it's such a tough journey to go through no one thinks or wants to believe they will get that result.. words can't describe how gutted i am for you really had a good feeling about you. i hope ur ok. thinking of u.. I know you said that you can't afford another try but never give up somethin will come up. We are in the same boat as in this is our one and only try. take care missusxx

Gemma - Hope your ok and hope your not in too much discomfort with OHSS. Glad to know the little bean/beanies r sticking it out. great news about the booking appointment and scans at least it will confirm it for you because i know you don't believe it until you see it with you own eyes etc... think everyones wishing the weeks by its the way it gets you but i can't wait to hear how it goes.. xx

babies r us - can't believe you haven't heard. I was going to phone the RFC today but never got round to it... but i was on one of the other sites i go on and one of the girls on there had said that she phoned them about her schedule shes been on the BCP from 8th nov and she said the nurse said they are sorting things ans about trying to book people in from 13th of jan or something around those lines, then 2 days later a different nurse phoned her back and told her it will be more likely to be around feb sometime.. cracking me up! i just want schedule but doubt it will be this side of christmas now id be shocked if it were. x

Hi to all rest of girlies x

tcmc - Can't believe it!! i know u said you wanted a break but just wanted to say i'm so sorry, I can't imagine how id react if ended up BFN it's such a tough journey to go through no one thinks or wants to believe they will get that result.. words can't describe how gutted i am for you really had a good feeling about you. i hope ur ok. thinking of u.. I know you said that you can't afford another try but never give up somethin will come up. We are in the same boat as in this is our one and only try. take care missusxx

Gemma - Hope your ok and hope your not in too much discomfort with OHSS. Glad to know the little bean/beanies r sticking it out. great news about the booking appointment and scans at least it will confirm it for you because i know you don't believe it until you see it with you own eyes etc... think everyones wishing the weeks by its the way it gets you but i can't wait to hear how it goes.. xx

babies r us - can't believe you haven't heard. I was going to phone the RFC today but never got round to it... but i was on one of the other sites i go on and one of the girls on there had said that she phoned them about her schedule shes been on the BCP from 8th nov and she said the nurse said they are sorting things ans about trying to book people in from 13th of jan or something around those lines, then 2 days later a different nurse phoned her back and told her it will be more likely to be around feb sometime.. cracking me up! i just want schedule but doubt it will be this side of christmas now id be shocked if it were. x

Hi to all rest of girlies x

Day 37 for me now but I'm succumb to the fact I won't be before 🎄.

Hey misses, flip they dont half mess ya about, jan/feb....
Pfffffft I'm so not surprised. I'm nearly on my 3rd pack now so il more than likely need to get more before Xmas holidays to keep me right, with the way things are going. Would hate to run out.
I don't know about u but my skin has never been so bad in my life I feel like a pimpley teenager. I never get spots 😤 as if I don't feel bad enough lol..

Hope ur hanging in there an aren't too anxious (of that's possible)
😘 Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->