IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Brilliant to see you girls are finally making some progress :) I'm still stalking everyday to how you are all getting on!!

Jetson1 congrats on the twins :hugs: xxx

Hi gemma hope you are well xx

Hi to everyone else, i've just been doind some reading and heres a link below that some of you girls might find interesting especially you babiesrus as its on there about BCP and short protocol.

https://www.fertility.ca/2009/05/the-best-ivf-protocol/

Hi gemma hope you are well xx

Hi to everyone else, i've just been doind some reading and heres a link below that some of you girls might find interesting especially you babiesrus as its on there about BCP and short protocol.

https://www.fertility.ca/2009/05/the-best-ivf-protocol/

Wifeyw thank you sooooooooo much for this very thoughtful post I feel so honoured to have found this thread I feel lucky to have you all to go through this with. God bless you all.
Wifeyw I am so glad to read this cause I honestly have just thought I've been short changed with this protocol but reading this has lifted me a lot I can't thank u enough babes.
I'm starting to struggle wit this BCP I've been badly constipated now for way too long an I feel so bloated an sore down below I'm a miserable biatchhh!! I want off it...
We're nearly there partners hang in there girls, hopefully we can start good this positive year for all r buddies an whats great is we r all on completely different protocols so hopefully we can show that it can work for all....🙏 😘😘

your very welcome it is a very good site i just happened to come across and thought of you and how you were worried.. it's no bother at all book mark it because there is some interesting things on there which will probably help you later in treatment. As for the BCP and you describing how you have been I'm exactly the same and getting the same pains too, I feel so bad for DH because he is baring the brunt of it as well.. it's making us in to people we aren't. But like you have said there's not long to go until we get our BFP ( positive thinking) And even though we are on different protocols the might just be the right ones for our individual selves. We are all in it together xx

Hi girlies , Just a questions for you girlies whos already been for pre treatment appointments for meds and training just wondering how long it takes and what to expect? x

Hi wifey w. It took the nurse an hour to go thru everything at the pre treatment appt. you collect ur meds first from pharmacy in main building then go to RFC to meet with nurse. I've already used the meds before and have no issues with injections so if you have it might take a little longer. Have you been given a date?

Thanks mumstheword yeah it's the 23rd jan start sniffs on 25th which was suprised to hear as anyone i've heard usually start next day but prob couldn't fit me in then :-/ how have you been?

Not too bad. Some headaches, but all in all ok. Have my first monitoring scan tomoro to see if there's any follicles growing and what size they are. Fingers crossed. X

Hey girls, ive been lurking on this thread over the last wk or so but wanted to hold off posting my news. Good luck to those started/starting their treatment this month. Keeping fingers crossed for you. We are still waiting for our offer letter, and then 11 days ago got a bfp! Totally amazed. Still very very early days (esp as I am 39). Trying to be calm, we had a prev mc & an unsuccessful Origin cycle. Anyway, thats my wee update.

:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

Hey mumstheword - hows your little follies looking?

Threebirds - awwwww what amazing new congrats, i'm sure you over the moon.. I'm sure it's hard not to worry especially because of your previous loss. Wishing you happy healthy pregnancy and birth xx

Hi to all rest of you girlies and hope your all doing good x

Congrats threebirds. That's amazing news! Hoping everything goes well for you. Xx

My little follicles are hiding. Scanned this morning. Only 2 so far. Not good. Have to up my dose to 450 and go back in a few days.

Threebirds, that's fabtasticd news! Congratulations! Wishing u a healthy pregnancy xo

Mumsthewords, sending u lots of positivity, lets hope the follies grow xo

Thanks every1, fingers crossed :hugs:

Mumstheword, heres hoping they are slow starters & next scan will show more. Ultimately quality is just as important. Im a low responder. When we had an origin cycle last yr we only got 1 egg. Lots of people would have cancelled that cycle but we went ahead. It fertilsed & the embrologist was really happy with it. It ended up not taking & was a bfn but it only takes 1 xxx

Many many congrats threebirds I'm sure your elated. Fab news for you!! Wishing U a healthy pregnancy.

Mumstheword I've got my fingers x'd for you. I'm hoping ur follies r taking their time cause they're gonna be so strong an go all the way!! 😘 Sending you positive wishes.

Wifeyw how u hangin in there? Not long now xx

How's all you other girls doing?
xoxoxo

Hi ladies. I've been reading your posts on here for a while and finally decided to join. I reached the top of the waiting list for Ivf at RFC in October. I called last week and was told I'm due to start Feb 12th. I'm so excited to be getting started at last but at a loss as to what to expect next. Any info/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there Mum2be! So excited for u starting soon, I will hopefully be starting around the same time as u, i'm on day 37 of my pill and just waiting on my schedule to arrive. What stage are u at with ur pill? I had a cycle with ICSI at origin during the summer and the whole thing was a lot easier than I was expecting. I didn't have to do nasal sprays last time so this will be new to me, but the injections were grand, and the egg collection was fine too. U will be fine! Do u know what protocol u will be on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->