IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

babies rus- i know i didn't get a wink of sleep at all the night before but lastnite was the best nights sleep i had in a long while.. what time was yours at again? let me know how you get on missus. Yes the nurse said the times i had should be fine, she said usually people do it morning, lunch time, dinner, then bedtime. but because of breaks at work and getting a chance i'll be doin mines 7am,11am.3pm, and 7pm and she seemed fine with that. she said don't worry if you miss it just take it when you remember and then start over again. Hopefully you get her too her name was karen xx good luck

babies rus- i know i didn't get a wink of sleep at all the night before but lastnite was the best nights sleep i had in a long while.. what time was yours at again? let me know how you get on missus. Yes the nurse said the times i had should be fine, she said usually people do it morning, lunch time, dinner, then bedtime. but because of breaks at work and getting a chance i'll be doin mines 7am,11am.3pm, and 7pm and she seemed fine with that. she said don't worry if you miss it just take it when you remember and then start over again. Hopefully you get her too her name was karen xx good luck

Thank u luv I'm a "worry a Holic" at the best of times but this is nerve wrecking lol wat am I like..
My app is 9:30 so hope to b at pharmacy for about 9esh so I'm not stressing (any more than usual lol) il b hopin for Karen tomorrow then cause I've loads of questions an dont want to feel stressed for asking them..
Oh plz God let us all have BFP news to share soon.
Ill let you all know how I get on tomorrow.
Much love xoxo

We were at the pharmacy well before it said give it 20 mins but we were there 5 mins and thats with her not knowing our meds so it wasn't that long. xx ack never worry if we didn't have this to worry about it would be something else wouldn't it lol, even if it isn't karen i'm sure there's nice girls there to.

I forgot to mention that the first appointment to get bloods i asked one the nurses my AMH level she was rude and had no time she said it was 2.1 which was really low.
they did another test last time so i asked karen what it was this time she said 26 i said last nurse said it was 2.1 and i was really worried she looked up the system and said noo when was this because theres no AMH level that low on here.. i can't see how she got them that wrong so turns out i've had myself worked up over nothing.. I never got that nurses name but she was there wednesday and i kept saying to DH i hope we don't get her.

No matter who or which nurse, just make sure you come out happy with it all xx

I have a good feeling about our cycles hopefully we can start a trend and follow gemma etc xx hope you get some sleep at least xx g'nite

Mumstheword, that's good news that they're doing ivf, I know you prob won't sleep a wink tonight if you were like me. I had no sleep worrying about whether we'd have any embies to use, the phone call from the lab can't come soon enough. I hope the bleeding has stopped tho and you've rested up as much as you can all day.
Babiesrus, good look for your appointment tomoro, don't leave until they've answered everything!!!
Wifey, I cannot believe that nurse has had you worrying this whole time about your AMH, that's a good level though, you can definitely be more reassured that you'll get a good response. I know I keep saying this but I really don't think a lot of the staff up there realise what we're all going through, they seem so complacent about it and that we're wasting everybodies time by having the cheek to have fertility problems. You'd love to think the one place that would understand is the fertility clinic but clearly not! Anyway, good luck for starting your meds tomoro!
I'm feeling much better today, sickness gone and just coughing now. My boss has told me to take the rest of the week off which is great. Just worrying now he won't let me take much time off for treatment. Just like you Babiesrus, I'm a born worrier!
Sleep tight everyone xo

Hi girls
IT FERTILISED!!!!
As we only have one the embryologist wants me to ring back in Sunday to check that it has developed correctly before we come in for embryo transfer. So waiting game is back on....

aww mums the word that is fantastic news sos over the moon for you, it's alittle fighter hopefully sunday brings some good news F'x im sure your delighted xx

Yay!!!!! That's fantastic news mumstheword! Just keep positive, you'll be pupo before u know it! xo

Mumstheword that is fantastic news :hugs: I'm sure you have a little fighter there!!

Wifeyw what an idiot I cannot believe she would tell you that when its not at all true!!! 26 is brilliant :hugs: you will respond really well I have a really good feeling about it for you just stay positive and have every faith that it will work:hugs: positive thoughts = positive test xxx

Babies are us Yay for your appointment finally there :) same to you as wifeyw keep your spirits up you girls are going to get your BFP!!! Xx

Twinklemama not long now :hugs: after all this time you sooo deserve this :hugs: I can't wait for you all to get good news xx

hi everyone, anyone having icsi in bourn hall colchester now??? jus looking for some buddies :)

Hi ruby84, we're all being treated at the RFC in Belfast. What stage are u at with your icsi?

Hi mumstheword, great news!!! Keeping everything crossed for you & your wee embie xxxxx

Mumstheword I'm absolutely delighted for you. I'm sure ur over the moon! 😘
Wifeyw 2nd day for you, how's it goin? I hope ur ok it's so scarey when u actually have ur appointment an collect all ur meds..
My appointment went well the nurse was really lovely an very thorough. I got the full run down of why I'm having antagonist treatment an it all makes perfect sense to me now. I came out loaded with 2 bags of meds an my little needle box an wipes etclol I felt lik a druggie haha
Menopur an cetrotide both need mixed an made up urself before injecting which is bit freaky but I'm confident an feeling positive.
1st metformin down this morning, so I'm officially started. 😬
Hope all you other girls are doin ok.. Positive vibes to you all.
Ps lucky me, I get to take my pill for an extra 2 days so don't stop until next Sunday arggggggg lol xoxoxo 😘

Yay! Ur off the mark babies rus! I'm glad they've clarified things with u for the antagonist cycle, one less thing to worry about! Don't worry about mixing the drugs, the menopur gets mixed and u get a good few days out of it so its not every day. The cetrotide was a bit trickier as it takes ages to dissolve, I was convinced I was doing it wrong. I also managed to bend a needle coz I got myself in a tiz and had to ask the clinic for a replacement-I looked like such a numpty! But you'll get the hang of it, just don't take the needle out of the vile while its dissolving, that's how I messed up! Hope the metformin is agreeing with u so far, it seems weird u being on it to me cos my dads been on it for years for his diabetes lol! What does it do? xo

Yay! Ur off the mark babies rus! I'm glad they've clarified things with u for the antagonist cycle, one less thing to worry about! Don't worry about mixing the drugs, the menopur gets mixed and u get a good few days out of it so its not every day. The cetrotide was a bit trickier as it takes ages to dissolve, I was convinced I was doing it wrong. I also managed to bend a needle coz I got myself in a tiz and had to ask the clinic for a replacement-I looked like such a numpty! But you'll get the hang of it, just don't take the needle out of the vile while its dissolving, that's how I messed up! Hope the metformin is agreeing with u so far, it seems weird u being on it to me cos my dads been on it for years for his diabetes lol! What does it do? xo

Hey mrs yes that's me on the go now.. I have to mix the menopur every morning 2 bottles of power one salin jus before injecting. Ill b a pro in no time lol
The metformin is to help improve the quality of my eggs, because I'm classed as a high responder I would have a lot of eggs but they would ideally like to reduce the amount an ensure the quality is there..so this helps reduce ur blood sugar levels which in turn improves egg quality. The nurse was very honest an z I can't explain the exact science around it but its proven to work. So fair play for her honesty..
I've been fine today wit my first one but I've had a few trips to the toilet. Lol app this is very comman though!! 😓
I also discussed the BCP issue an again she was honest an z it's totally used to help them. It's to ensure they can basically make u have a bleed when they want an prepare egg collections etc to suit them. She assured me it would b of no harm as its just to prevent ovulation an a bleed during the takin of the BCP is quite normal.
I hope ur hanging in there, ul not be too long now xoxoxo

hi everyone.. hows you all doin?

babiesrus - lol i know what you mean with feeling like a druggie. But glad everything went ok and you got everything off your chest. Good to know that your handling it well too. Why did they say for you to take the BCP for extra 2 days? so unfair eh.. but whats 2 more days when you waited this long. x

twinklemama - how is things with you have you been pulling your hair out yet?? x

mumstheword - thinking of you today hope every things okay x

AFM - started nasal haven't been to bad although today the hot flushed and head aches set in but other than that i've been fine and fingers crossed my moods not as bad as i thought but it's only day three.. but for some reason it feels like this bit is gonna drag in too lol we wish our lives away with going through treatment don't we. x

Well girls. I had an anxious wait this morning. Had to ring in to see if the embryo had made it! And it had!! Embryologist said it was a good embryo. It was at 6 cells after 72 hours so he was happy to go ahead and get it implanted.
I have to say the doc we got this morning was super efficient and I was no sooner on the bed but off it again and going home.
Home now anyway and resting myself. All we can do now is wait....

Woohoo for being PUPO :happydance: keeping my fingers crossed for you just take it easy now and try and relax (easier said than done I know) xxxx

Mumstheword, great news pet! Let's pray ur brilliant wee embie stays put! Now just the waiting game unfortunately, I wish we could fast forward these 2 weeks, it was the longest of my life! Hopefully it'll pass quickly enough for u. Are u going to be working?
Babiesrus, sounds like u have a lot of mixing to do luv! You will def feel like a druggie by the end lol!
Wifey, I'm not too bad today thanx, think I'm nearly over the flu, and just getting myself sorted for going back to work tomoro. We're also trying to sell our house and there's supposed to be someone coming to see it tomoro (if they phone the agent to confirm) so I've also had a housework marathon to do today!
Hope everyone is well xo

woohoo!! mumstheword i'm so happy for you ...attach little embie!! rest up and let your other half spoil you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->