IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Longest 2 weeks of ur life pet, it's awful! I was analysing every wee twinge and googling like crazy! Hopefully it'll go quickly tho and I hope ur keeping well xo

Lol. Yeah I'm the same. Feeling plenty of aches and twinges already. All in my head no doubt. Still taking it easy.

Hi girls. Hope everyone is keeping well. Mumstheword praying your little embie is snuggling in well there and the 2ww is going ok.
I have a quick question that I should prob call the nurse about but at this stage I trust the info I get on here more. I've been on the pill 6 weeks today but started spotting last week. I didn't think much of it as I've read that it's quite common however it hasn't stopped and actually appears to be getting heavier (tmi sorry). Is this something I should worry about?

Hi girls. Hope everyone is keeping well. Mumstheword praying your little embie is snuggling in well there and the 2ww is going ok.
I have a quick question that I should prob call the nurse about but at this stage I trust the info I get on here more. I've been on the pill 6 weeks today but started spotting last week. I didn't think much of it as I've read that it's quite common however it hasn't stopped and actually appears to be getting heavier (tmi sorry). Is this something I should worry about?

Hey mum2b no this is nothing to worry about. I asked at my pre treatment appointment an the nurse said its to be expected, I've been bleeding for 15days now it started as spotting but turned into full period. Stick with it xoxo

Thank you babies r us. I was hoping this was the case. I'm starting Tuesday week so no doubt it'll last till then. How are you getting on with your injections?

Hey mum2be, I'm on day 52 of my pill and funnily enough I've started staining a bit too. It hasn't come to much thankfully but I'm praying it won't as I've got another month or so before we start so couldn't cope with it until then! But thankfully it seems common enough.

Has anyone heard much about a new procedure called endometrial scratch? I was having a quick look on origin's website last night as they often have links to ivf-related news and they're doing this new thing which seems to significantly improve pregnancy rates. It's too late for us lot now for the cycles we're going thru as its done during the cycle before treatment but it seems really promising. I think they scrape the lining of the womb which encourages growth factors etc to be produced which helps with implantation. It's something to keep in mind if we don't get bfp's this time round.
Hope everyone is well xo

That sounds delightful twinklemama. Really hope this works for all of us so we don't need to try it. Lol.
AFM-Still cramps and twinges today. And also experienced the joys of crinone gel. Its horrid. Cyclogest was much nicer!
Have a good weekend everyone!! X

Lol mumstheword! The gel stuff sounds rank, I'm not looking forward to it! I remember Gemma saying u had to kinda clear yourself out every couple of days! Nice! I have half a packet of cyclogest left over from last time so I'm gonna ask if I can use it instead for when I go back to work! Hope u haven't gone crazy yet! xo

Hi ladies, I really hope you don't mind me replying to this thread. I have read every post from start to finish over the previous few days. I'm an oldie to this forum, we had our first successful icsi at origin in 2010. So we are very lucky to be already blessed with the most beautiful, smart, funny and affectionate child. We reached the top of the NHS list while pregnant so deferred. We've now been called for our review appointment at the RVH. We don't know if we're ready, or if we want to return to Origin or if we want to take our chances, our reason is male related only. I wish you all the best of luck and know 100% where you are and how you're feeling. Looking forward to chat and support hopefully as we begin this emotional but amazing journey once again Xx

Hi girlies, hope all is well sorry i've been MIA but having a few internet problems so just a quick little message to see how you girls are and hope everyones well .. hopefully get caught up soonxx

Hi everyone, good to hear how you are all getting on. Mumstheword - so excited your embie fertilised & keeping everything crossed for you. I got a mnths free trial of netflix during my icsi process last yr to help pass the time.
Hi JoJo, welcome to thread & good on ya for reading all the way thru! Its lovely to hear you had success with Origin & have a lovely wee boy. If you are now getting letter from RVH - is that for a free nhs cycle? If so Id be inclined to take that. Im sure you & DH will be able to wrk out what it right for you.

AFM, kinda in limbo - waiting to get to top of nhs list, but had a natural bfp in early jan, this is now looking like its not a viable preg. Early scan last wk showed gestational sac & yolk sac but nothing else. We'll go back for another scan this wk but have to be realistic that the wee embryo never really got going. Body still thinks its preg tho which is hard.

Anyway take care everyone
xxxx

Thanks for the welcome threebirds. I'm sorry to hear your news. Can only imagine how you must feel. The limbo feeling is pants, just waiting for things to happen.

Would you ladies recommend we avail of our free go as opposed to going back to Origin? We were on a very short protocol with them. I had 12 eggs collected, 7 were mature and injected with one fertilising. That magic little one was a perfect Grade A nine cell embryo on a day three transfer.

Do the Royal measure AMH? Is short protocol possible? X

Hi all.
I'm still waiting... Haven't caved yet. No symptoms this week. Was very sore and crampy last week but think that was just from EC and ET. I'm 8dp3dt now. Getting a bit impatient as always... Hopefully 5th go is a BFP.. Xx

Thanks for the welcome threebirds. I'm sorry to hear your news. Can only imagine how you must feel. The limbo feeling is pants, just waiting for things to happen.

Would you ladies recommend we avail of our free go as opposed to going back to Origin? We were on a very short protocol with them. I had 12 eggs collected, 7 were mature and injected with one fertilising. That magic little one was a perfect Grade A nine cell embryo on a day three transfer.

Do the Royal measure AMH? Is short protocol possible? X

JojoD welcome this wee page will help u so much It's been a God send for me.
Yes the Royal do short protocol also I'm on a short antagonist protocol with RFC at the minute. They do measure ur AMH levels too as I discussed this at my pre treatment appointment, hope this helps you xoxo

How's all you girls doing?

How's the nasal wifeyw?

I'm not feelin the love at all lol been really sick an totally drained with this metformin no energy at all! I'm up to 1000mg. Could do with a week in my bed 😴 on a better not no more BCP thank God for that. That was a long long run!
xoxo

That's great your finally off BCP!! Long run an understatement! In sure you were pure fed up. Sorry to hear you're not well on metformin. I never took it but I'm sure it's horrid. Hopefully you're feeling better soon and it's a step towards your goal :0)

Hi girls

Threebirds I really hope you see some improvement at your next scan really hope everything will be okay :hugs: xxx

Babies are us - sorry ur feeling really bad on the metformin hopefully your body gets used to it :hugs: not long now though xxx

Mumstheword- keeping my fingers crossed for you:hugs: and well done on holding out on the testing I caved at 5dp3dt so ur doing great!!! Xx

Jojo welcome..... All the girls are great on here so you will have loads of support during your next cycle xx

Hi to everyone else and hope your all well xxxx

three birds - so sorry to hear that i hope you are hanging in there x

jojo- hi and this forum is godsend. x

mumstheword - i would be going crazy at that stage.. When are you testing?:dust: x

babies r us - Aww missus it's not nice but maybe the more you do it the less symptoms you will have.it's not nice at all, i've been soooo tired too but restless. I thought it would be worse though it's still not nice so far i've had terrible headaches, eyes feel like they are burning and hot flushes aren't as bad as i thought so i suppose thats good and my mood swings omg.. all i can say is poor DH he is feeling it so much lol PMS has nothing on how i've been lately :dohh:

Such a good feeling to be off BCP isn't it, I'm at the end of AF now woohoo. I start injections on saturday but i'm unsure of what time to do it to work around everything. are you counting down the days? it's going in so quick the closer it get the more nervous i get i'm sure you the samexx

Hi gemma - how have you been? have you had much cravings? hows you and the little bambinos?xx

Just alittle questions has anyone went to the gym during nasal period etc?

Sorry if i mussed out anyone hope your all good xx

Hi all

Threebirds hope your ok. It's hard to be told that news when it's everything in the world you've been dreaming of. So sorry. Hope you're keeping ok. Xx

Wifey w. I just can't do it!! I'm not supposed to til Sunday. I'm really not having any symptoms at all. So I guess I just want to hang on to the hope of a BFP. I will do it Sunday if my period hasn't come by then. It'll be 13dp3dt at that stage.

Gemma G. You're a braver woman than me. I caved a couple of times in previous cycles but just couldn't face it this time. Your hcg levels were prob pretty high with 2 babies on board. So happy to see your progress and scans.

Hi jojo. Welcome to the forum. There's great girls in here that will hopefully help with any queries/emotions you're going through.

Babiesrus I hope you're feeling better tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->