IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

:hugs:
three birds - so sorry to hear that i hope you are hanging in there x

jojo- hi and this forum is godsend. x

mumstheword - i would be going crazy at that stage.. When are you testing?:dust: x

babies r us - Aww missus it's not nice but maybe the more you do it the less symptoms you will have.it's not nice at all, i've been soooo tired too but restless. I thought it would be worse though it's still not nice so far i've had terrible headaches, eyes feel like they are burning and hot flushes aren't as bad as i thought so i suppose thats good and my mood swings omg.. all i can say is poor DH he is feeling it so much lol PMS has nothing on how i've been lately :dohh:

Such a good feeling to be off BCP isn't it, I'm at the end of AF now woohoo. I start injections on saturday but i'm unsure of what time to do it to work around everything. are you counting down the days? it's going in so quick the closer it get the more nervous i get i'm sure you the samexx

Hi gemma - how have you been? have you had much cravings? hows you and the little bambinos?xx

Just alittle questions has anyone went to the gym during nasal period etc?

Sorry if i mussed out anyone hope your all good xx

Wow can't believe your starting ur injections!!!! It will fly in from here :hugs: sorry can't answer the gym question......I'm allergic to the gym lol

I'm doing great :) sickness is gone and I finally feel human again so all is good apart from low blood pressure but can deal with that!! I'm getting pretty big measuring 19wks so 5 weeks ahead of myself :wacko: think il be one huge momma :haha: I'm getting a private scan on the 20th to find out their sex so I can't wait for that......funnily enough I'm not really craving anything anymore did a little at the start but now it seems all my symptoms have eased if it wasn't for my bump I'd forget I was pregnant!! Xx

mums the word - i know i think id be the same id be busting to test but the nerves and afraid of not getting the answer you've been longing for etc.. wish you all the best xx

gemma- i know it still doesn't feel real and is going in so quick so nervous and i am excited but scared incase i don't get that BFP trying not to think about that right now but now and again it creeps in my mind.

lol @ your alergic to gym.. i don't like going but i love the feeling you get when you do a good workout and see results and i haven't been in a while so i feel like poo as it is without all these hormones etc too lol. Have you gained much in weight? did you gain during injections etc i've read some people can put on as much as 10lbs :-/

woohoo glad sickness is gone but hope the blood pressure is sorted soon.. wow 19wks they do say though you get really big with twins maybe its fluid.. yayyy how exciting i think i'd want to find out if it was twins to be organised lol you need to be don't you. can't believe your 13 weeks already where does the time go. let us know when you find out the sex's i think it will be 2 girls lol we will see if i'm right xx good luck

Hey girls. Just taut I'd give you a quick update. Having cramps all day and bleeding bright red blood. Still haven't done the pregnancy test but not feeling very confident now. It's 9dp3dt. :0(

Oh :( mumstheword :( Is it heavy like normal AF? :hugs: xx

three birds - so sorry to hear that i hope you are hanging in there x

jojo- hi and this forum is godsend. x

mumstheword - i would be going crazy at that stage.. When are you testing?:dust: x

babies r us - Aww missus it's not nice but maybe the more you do it the less symptoms you will have.it's not nice at all, i've been soooo tired too but restless. I thought it would be worse though it's still not nice so far i've had terrible headaches, eyes feel like they are burning and hot flushes aren't as bad as i thought so i suppose thats good and my mood swings omg.. all i can say is poor DH he is feeling it so much lol PMS has nothing on how i've been lately :dohh:

Such a good feeling to be off BCP isn't it, I'm at the end of AF now woohoo. I start injections on saturday but i'm unsure of what time to do it to work around everything. are you counting down the days? it's going in so quick the closer it get the more nervous i get i'm sure you the samexx

Hi gemma - how have you been? have you had much cravings? hows you and the little bambinos?xx

Just alittle questions has anyone went to the gym during nasal period etc?

Sorry if i mussed out anyone hope your all good xx

Hey mrs yes I'm feeling rough cant keep nothing down an the headaches r a killer. I can't sleep but I'm totally totally exhausted, I so wasn't prepared for this 😪
I foned the nurses yesterday because I was worried of I was being sick I was loosing the tablets so I've now to split the dose and take 1 in the morning & the other at night. Hopefully it will improve before I introduce my first injection on Saturday 🙏
Hope ur feeling a little better God the things we have to do.
R husbands are very lucky men!!!! xoxoxo

Hi girls

Threebirds I really hope you see some improvement at your next scan really hope everything will be okay :hugs: xxx

Babies are us - sorry ur feeling really bad on the metformin hopefully your body gets used to it :hugs: not long now though xxx

Mumstheword- keeping my fingers crossed for you:hugs: and well done on holding out on the testing I caved at 5dp3dt so ur doing great!!! Xx

Jojo welcome..... All the girls are great on here so you will have loads of support during your next cycle xx

Hi to everyone else and hope your all well xxxx

Yes Gemma not long indeed. Injections start on Saturday.. Yikes!
So glad ur doing so well luv that's jus fab news. I'm sure ur just blooming! Happy days xoxo

Hi girlies:hi:, what a lovely day even though it's cold hope sun stays out puts everyone in better form or is that just me lol

mumstheword - ack missus i don't know what to say to you, i hope it's not AF really do xx:hugs:

babies r us - aww noo thats not so nice i can handle anything but actually vomiting is the worst.. i hope that works. Can they put you on anything else if that doesn't work? woohoo saturday our 1st injections we will be injection same day. Maybe whenever you start the injections then the sickness will lessen :-/ well i hope so missus. not long to go will go in quick and EC and ET will be in sight xx

hows everyone else doing?xx

Hey girls, sorry I've been off here for a while, it's been a busy week.

Mumstheword, hope ur ok pet and really hoping the bleeding has stopped and you'll still get ur BFP xo

Threebirds, I really hope ur next scan is more positive, keeping my fingers crossed for u xo

Jojo, welcome! You should definitely go to the royal for your free course of treatment. You will notice a bit of a difference in the care unfortunately, the clinic at the royal is just a bit grim and it doesn't seem very well organised, but their results seem to be good and the doctors are lovely (that I've met). You will also be able to get a treatment summary from origin to bring to the royal, which will show them what worked for you last time round. We're planning to go back to origin tho if this course doesn't work out.

Babiesrus and wifeyw, can't believe ur so close now, the time really is flying in. Babiesrus, hope the sickness goes away when the injections start, there's nothing worse than being sick, it completely drains u.

Gemma, I seriously can't believe you've already past the first trimester! It seems like no time since it was u going thru all this! It must be extra exciting tho knowing there's two on the way, and after everything you've had to go thru! I'm really praying it works out for us this time too xo

AFM, I phoned the hospital on Monday to see when my schedule would be posted out and the nurse said I was due to start nasal sprays on 14th march (happy birthday to me, bday is 15th!) and my egg collection is scheduled for 9th April. No appt booked for collecting drugs yet tho as admin do that apparently, but I'm so glad I have dates now. It does mean I'll be on the pill 93 days when we start tho which is absolutely ridiculous but what can I do?! I've also worked out that if the treatment works, I'll be due on Christmas eve if I've got it right!!! Positive thoughts!

Anyway, hope everyone is well, catch up again soon xo

twinklemama- horray finally got a date to work up to, it doesn't belong going in xx

babiesrus - let me know how your first injection goes just setting mines up as we speak :) xx

Thanks for the lovely messages girls. The scan yesterday confirmed what we thought. So now waiting to miscarry. Its heartbreaking but there is hope as we have our RFC NHS cycle just round the corner.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies starting your treatment.
Mumstheword, really sorry to hear about the bleeding, how are things today?
This is such a tough journey xxxxxxx

:hugs:

threebirds - aww missus i'm so sorry, life can be so cruel and unfair, massive hugs and hope your ok ( as ok as you can be given the circumstances) so heartbreaking to hear you have had such a hard time i'm thinking of you xx

Threebirds in so so sorry to hear that. I can't begin to imagine what ur going through. Take care of urself..

Wifeyw done mine this morning. Was a bit futtery mixing the powder an salin I found it difficult gettin it to stay in the syringe but got there in the end. Still feel really sick an killer headache with the metformin but I have to stick them out. Bloody hate them!! How did you get on luv?
Twinklemama fab I'm sure ur well excited now it will fly in trust me.. It's crazy how long we've been stuck on BCP! Hated it.

How's everyone else doing?

Threebirds in so so sorry to hear that. I can't begin to imagine what ur going through. Take care of urself..

Wifeyw done mine this morning. Was a bit futtery mixing the powder an salin I found it difficult gettin it to stay in the syringe but got there in the end. Still feel really sick an killer headache with the metformin but I have to stick them out. Bloody hate them!! How did you get on luv?
Twinklemama fab I'm sure ur well excited now it will fly in trust me.. It's crazy how long we've been stuck on BCP! Hated it.

i'm glad mines isn't that fiddly, it would make it worse for you known you have to do it and have the thing being akward. The more you do it you will be pro by the end of it lol. Aww thats not nice.. i know it's not long now when is your scan again? i've still had headaches and sweats done the injection fine this morning stung alittle for while after then had to go lie down felt dizzy and nauseous hopefully it's just with taking first one and not all them. we are offically starting the baby making lol woohoo. scarey how close it is hopefully everything goes text book for all us xx

Threebirds, I'm so sorry to hear your news, I'm gutted for you. Life just isn't fair sometimes. But as you say, there's hope, and hopefully you wont have too long to wait to start treatment. Big hugs xo

Yay for starting injections girls! Wifey, I was all dizzy after the first couple I did, think its nerves lol!

i'm glad mines isn't that fiddly, it would make it worse for you known you have to do it and have the thing being akward. The more you do it you will be pro by the end of it lol. Aww thats not nice.. i know it's not long now when is your scan again? i've still had headaches and sweats done the injection fine this morning stung alittle for while after then had to go lie down felt dizzy and nauseous hopefully it's just with taking first one and not all them. we are offically starting the baby making lol woohoo. scarey how close it is hopefully everything goes text book for all us xx

I felt light headed after mine also but with how I've been feelin I haven't noticed a big change. My first scan is Monday morning ridiculously early lol. Then I start cetrotide injection as well yipee 2 a day can't wait lol lol xo😪 xxxx
Hoping we r plain sailing here on in Hun xo 🙏

Aw good luck girls. I'd love to see a few more BFPs on this thread. Gives us all hope.
Threebirds I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's devastating And nothing prepares you for miscarriage. It came as a wee bit of a shock to me when it actually passed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that your next cycle gives you a wee baby. Xx
AFM it's as we expected. Haven't stopped bleeding since Tuesday. Definitely period. This was my fifth go at ttc. Taking a wee break from all the drugs, dates, scans and disappointments. Hoping to get my body back to normal and back to normal cycles. Not medicated. Then start the whole process again. Haven't made up my mind when or how or which clinic. We have to save up for the sperm first then I might go back to IUI. It's the only treatment that has worked, albeit briefly, for me.
Refuse to give up. I'm only 31. Non smoker. A healthy 9 & half stone. It can't be over for us yet. Sorry I'm rambling but just need to get it out there. Lol.
Goodnight all. Hope you're having good weekends. X

Mumstheword, I'm gutted for you pet, but I'm glad to see you're remaining positive. It's so easy to feel defeated after a bfn but there's no reason to think it won't work out in the future xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->