IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Ruby, I'm assuming you have a drug-free day today then? Good luck with your egg collection!
I'm starting nasals on 14th march, so still a while to go yet.

Aw good luck girls. I'd love to see a few more BFPs on this thread. Gives us all hope.
Threebirds I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's devastating And nothing prepares you for miscarriage. It came as a wee bit of a shock to me when it actually passed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that your next cycle gives you a wee baby. Xx
AFM it's as we expected. Haven't stopped bleeding since Tuesday. Definitely period. This was my fifth go at ttc. Taking a wee break from all the drugs, dates, scans and disappointments. Hoping to get my body back to normal and back to normal cycles. Not medicated. Then start the whole process again. Haven't made up my mind when or how or which clinic. We have to save up for the sperm first then I might go back to IUI. It's the only treatment that has worked, albeit briefly, for me.
Refuse to give up. I'm only 31. Non smoker. A healthy 9 & half stone. It can't be over for us yet. Sorry I'm rambling but just need to get it out there. Lol.
Goodnight all. Hope you're having good weekends. X

I'm so sorry mumstheword :hugs::hugs:
Take good care of yourselves xxxxxxx

Ruby, I'm assuming you have a drug-free day today then? Good luck with your egg collection!
I'm starting nasals on 14th march, so still a while to go yet.

S.. Drug free day today :) just couldn't sleep thinking of ER tomorrow.. Hopefully everything will go well... :) almost a month 4U. wen u start ur meds, things go quick.. All the best... My prayers for all of U

Cheers
Ruby xx

hello ladies,
had er today.. 8 collected.. very sore… hopefully it is gud… embryologist didn't seem very positive… hubby sperm is not very strong either… really dreading the phone call tomo… keeping everything crossed.. pls pray 4 me

hello ladies,
had er today.. 8 collected.. very sore… hopefully it is gud… embryologist didn't seem very positive… hubby sperm is not very strong either… really dreading the phone call tomo… keeping everything crossed.. pls pray 4 me

Hey mrs I'm sure u are really anxious. Try not to stress too much I know they don't give too much away at times I often leave feeling very lost. Hopefully you will get more positive news tomorrow il keep everything crossed for you. Take it easy an try an relax.
Positive vibes to you xx

Aw good luck girls. I'd love to see a few more BFPs on this thread. Gives us all hope.
Threebirds I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's devastating And nothing prepares you for miscarriage. It came as a wee bit of a shock to me when it actually passed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that your next cycle gives you a wee baby. Xx
AFM it's as we expected. Haven't stopped bleeding since Tuesday. Definitely period. This was my fifth go at ttc. Taking a wee break from all the drugs, dates, scans and disappointments. Hoping to get my body back to normal and back to normal cycles. Not medicated. Then start the whole process again. Haven't made up my mind when or how or which clinic. We have to save up for the sperm first then I might go back to IUI. It's the only treatment that has worked, albeit briefly, for me.
Refuse to give up. I'm only 31. Non smoker. A healthy 9 & half stone. It can't be over for us yet. Sorry I'm rambling but just need to get it out there. Lol.
Goodnight all. Hope you're having good weekends. X

So sorry to hear your sad news. My heart goes out to you. Take care of ur wee self. I'm so glad you are remaining positive. Big hugs to you huni xxxx

Hey mrs I'm sure u are really anxious. Try not to stress too much I know they don't give too much away at times I often leave feeling very lost. Hopefully you will get more positive news tomorrow il keep everything crossed for you. Take it easy an try an relax.
Positive vibes to you xx[/QUOTE]

Thank u very much :) I feel very lost too.. The embryologist sounded very doubtful about the progress.. Or may be it's just me!!! But hubby felt the same as me too :( couldn't shut my eye for a second... The pain is worse... Hopefully atleast the pain will decrease tomo.. Anyways thank u verymuch for ur supportive message.. Will keep updated

Ruby xxx

Good luck ruby. Hope it all goes well for you today and that you're feeling a bit better.
Thanks twinklemama and threebirds. Feeling better myself. Starting a new job in two weeks so concentrating on that for the meantime. Xx

Good luck ruby. Hope it all goes well for you today and that you're feeling a bit better.
Thanks twinklemama and threebirds. Feeling better myself. Starting a new job in two weeks so concentrating on that for the meantime. Xx

Thank u mumstheworld :) .. just heard back from my RE. only 4 made it to fertilisation.. not having high hopes.. preparing me for the worse :( Pain has neither improved nor decreased :( gud luck with ur new job :)

4 is good. I only had 1. Not that I'm anything to go by. Lol. Hopefully they're doing what they need to do to be a good embryo for transfer. Sounds like it was very painful for you. :0( Get the feet up and plenty of rest!!

Ruby, 4 is great! We only got 1 last time round aswell, so 4 will give them a choice. Hopefully they'll all grow big and strong! Has the pain eased at all? Have they told u when ur transfer is? xo

Thanks a lot for ur kind words ladies,
Hopefully the 4 raspberries stay strong :) the pain is settling slowly.. As I am NHS funded, I am allowed only 1 ET my first round… But I am really nervous, if transferring only one would reduce my chance.. Would it be possible for me to persuade them to do 2?? I am aware of the risks of multiple pregnancies.. Has anyone managed 2 embryo transfer in their first funded cycle in Bourn hall Colchester??

I was hoping d5t. But as there are not many left, they have said, hopefully the transfer will be today (d2t) or tomo.. Keeping everything crossed

cheers,
Ruby xxxx

Hi ruby I had my treatment in nov at Rfc and the max they will do is a 3dt. They also close on a Saturday so if you have ec on a Wednesday it will be a 2dt on the Friday . They will transfer 2 if they feel they are good enough quality. The embryologists are very good and will advise you. They will only freeze if they get three or more good eggs I had two left which they would not freeze. Good luck hope you get a really good sticky bean!

Hi ruby I had my treatment in nov at Rfc and the max they will do is a 3dt. They also close on a Saturday so if you have ec on a Wednesday it will be a 2dt on the Friday . They will transfer 2 if they feel they are good enough quality. The embryologists are very good and will advise you. They will only freeze if they get three or more good eggs I had two left which they would not freeze. Good luck hope you get a really good sticky bean!

Hi Jetson, thank u :) I just spoke to my RE. She said only 3 had made to 4cell stage today :( .. She advised to come in tomo for transfer..:shrug: I asked her if I am happy to take the risk of multiple pregnancy, is it possible to have 2 embies transferred? She said as per protocol, only 1 ET below certain age, and nhs funded first cycle… she said, I can still discuss with my consultant tomo.. hopefully everything will go well.. but she said they will freeze the rest.. not sure if it has got to be 3 or more?

really nervous, confused and stressed… :headspin:

Ruby fingers crossed for you! All nhs centres must have different policies! I would defo discuss with your consultant as your happy to take a chance on multiples. I know the rvh will go ahead depending on quality. It's so expensive so it would be lovely if you could make the most of this cycle. Good luck keep the thread updated! Try not to stress as you need your energy to nurture your wee bean! Xx

Thank u jetson.. Hopefully, I may be able to convince the doctors.. Me being a twin child myself with my identical sister, multiple pregnancy doesn't scare me... Fingers crossed.. I'm trying not to think too much :) My prayers with everyone going through the same.. Xxx

Hi girlies just a quick post i'll catch up with everyone later when i'm back from work, hope you's all r well x

AFM just got back from first scan.. i thought they forgot about us we waited in the waiting room ages so i had to go out ask the girl at reception if she forgot about us. So whenever we did get called it wasn't even five mins the dr was in with us i know first scans always quick but that must of been record timing. He wasn't even gonna tell me how many follies i had. When he did the scan he couldn't see any at first and ask my AMH level. but then he moved the probe about and got them. he said theres 6 or 7 on one side and 5 or 6 on the other i don't know if thats good for first scan i think its ok :shrug: but i wanted to ask the size etc i know they look more in detail on next scan, So he said im responding well and to stick to my schedule. Just wondering how many follies everyone else got at this stagex

Wifeyw that's a great number for first scan :) I had roughly 6-7 on both sides at my first scan so u will be fine and things will really start to happen over the next week :hugs: aw ur nearly there!!! Hope your feeling okay :)

Hi to everyone else hope your all doing okay... il get back on later for a proper catch up xxx

Lol. That's good wifey!!! I'd be well pleased with that. Around ten! The next scan they'll do same and be checking that they're getting to the right size. No messing about in the RHS. You're in and out. They were so fast that out of the docs I seen only 1 told me his name. None of the rest even bothered. Literally with them a minute!
Happy Valentines Everyone. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"