IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

ruby -thank you for that wee message it means alot and i will take it on board. i'll still mention it to them good sign or not so they know i'm sure they will tell me the same but ill kick myself if i don't say to them.

babiesrus - I will probably see you up there lol i'm at 7:40. Do they do 3 scans on my schedule it only had 2 and tuesday is my second? I just took it as they said i'm responding well they didn't need to see me again until then but if it wasn't they would bring me in sooner maybe i don't know my EC thursday too. hopefully we be having EC same day. i'm sure it will go ahead and if not thursday a few days later because thats better than canceling all together x

I said the same thing to DH there tonight about its in there hands leave it that way worry about nothing and if something comes up they will sure let you know but it's so hard especially the way the RFC has messed about, not only that for future reference if we needed another go and went to another clinic i know it will be on your file but just so we know ourselves i guess.

I know what you mean about feelings stupid you feel that way about asking questions but you should know its your body and your records they have to answer your questions, it's different if you didn't want to know then it wouldn't matter. I think no matter what you do be nervous wreck because every things out of our hands and we have no control thats what i find hardest.

i will keep my fingers crossed for you missus xx

We really are cycle buddies to the day lol. (Hopefully)
I think 2 scans is normal for long protocol huni ur bang on target an fingers x'd for you that Tuesday will be super good news!
Prob see you there cause they're never on time with appointments. I was the same time this morning an I never got out til 8:50.
If you see a hysterical mad woman ul know I didn't get the news I so badly need😪😪 (God forbid) xoxo

ruby when is your OTD? x

Hi wifey,
Please do mention everything to ur nurses.. They would like to know every changes and would prefer to monitor few :) My OTD s 28/02/13.. Hopefully my bloating will come down by then :flower:

Help, does any1 know once u get ur nhs offer letter can you put it off for 8 wks or does that mean you lose ur chance????

Ive spent so much of the last yr waiting for the moment we would get our letter. But then found ourselves amazingly preg in early jan. turned out to be blighted ovum but i still havent miscarried. Was at hospital today & arranged for d&c for nxt wk - then arrived home to find offer letter!! Like everyone else we need this chance so bad. No idea what to do. Thanks girls X :hugs:

lol babiesrus i'm sure that you will be fine and i will see a very happy women instead and you get the news you really wanted. i know i was early last time trying to beat traffic but i think ill leave abit later since they usually r late lol they prob b on time now i've said that lol. have a good relaxing weekend xxx

Help, does any1 know once u get ur nhs offer letter can you put it off for 8 wks or does that mean you lose ur chance????

Ive spent so much of the last yr waiting for the moment we would get our letter. But then found ourselves amazingly preg in early jan. turned out to be blighted ovum but i still havent miscarried. Was at hospital today & arranged for d&c for nxt wk - then arrived home to find offer letter!! Like everyone else we need this chance so bad. No idea what to do. Thanks girls X :hugs:

You can delay the appointment.. Jus go for the initial consultation as advised. Let them know ur problem then. Don't postpone ur initial appointment. Thats when you might risk chance of missing ur appointment.. Then have ur initial blood tests (HIV, HEP -B, AMH etc) done. by the time it will be few weeks. then u will have to wait for AF. :hugs:

You can delay the appointment.. Jus go for the initial consultation as advised. Let them know ur problem then. Don't postpone ur initial appointment. Thats when you might risk chance of missing ur appointment.. Then have ur initial blood tests (HIV, HEP -B, AMH etc) done. by the time it will be few weeks. then u will have to wait for AF. :hugs:

Thank u ruby :hugs:
Its so hard as we never thought we'd fall preg. The letter also said to start the pill so dont know what to do about that. We just feel like this is our last chance as i am almost 40, have high fsh, low amh & am a poor responder xx

I dont know Ruby. Letter said to ring to confirm we are taking the offer & to see my dr to get the pill - actually i just realised this will take a while as the waiting times to see my gp can b ages!! It doesnt mention first apt. Is that normal? Thanks xxxx :hugs:

I dont know Ruby. Letter said to ring to confirm we are taking the offer & to see my dr to get the pill - actually i just realised this will take a while as the waiting times to see my gp can b ages!! It doesnt mention first apt. Is that normal? Thanks xxxx :hugs:

When I received my letter, it was the same. they asked me to ring and book the appointment. Book it asap. then let them know about blighted ovum when u meet them in person. I received my letter last september. I had haemorrhagic cyst then. They waited 3 months for me.. But in the mean time I had blood tests and a hycosy scan.. So don't worry.. Take care.. have a lovely weekend :hugs:

Actually letter says I will get screening apt when i ring to confirm we are taking the offer x

Thanks Ruby, thats really helpful. I just feel like my brain is fried with it all right now xx

Hi girls

Wow a lot is going on!!!

Babies are us - I hope upping the dose does the trick I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs: good luck for next week you'll be PUPO before you know it xx

Wifeyw - good luck for next week also :hugs:

Threebirds - how are you doing?? :hugs: The RFC let you defer for 3 months but you have to tell them when you call to accept your appointment..... I was going to defer because of something that happened with work but couldn't wait 3 months. I believe 3 mths is their minimum and 6mths maximum! You deserve your chance at this and I just wanted you to know that due to the set guidelines for IVF in NI and a cause of infertility must be identified....... if a spontaneous pregnancy occurs some PCT's will void the treatment....... I'm not saying that they definitely do this but there is a chance if that's part of their clinic guidelines... I'm also not saying you should lie about your pregnancy but just choose not to offer up the info if they don't ask...... No medical information is shared with RFC after the first initial appointment with them:blush: I know that might sound bad :blush: but I think we all wait long enough for this and went through the struggle of LTTC I believe you deserve your chance at this xxx

Hey girls, this thread has been busy!!!

Threebirds, I'm pretty sure you can delay for 3 months, but you might as well book your screening appointment and get ur prescription for the pill now. The nurses will advise you what to do and when to start taking it etc at the screening appointment. I'll be on my pill 3 months anyway when my treatment starts, so the waiting times should be long enough for you to get physically back to normal after everything you've been through so far this year. I'm so sorry for your loss pet, and I hope you get some happier news later this year xo

Babiesrus, I started on 225iu of Menopur, and they reduced it at the end, but at my review appt the doctor said it was a low dose to start with so it could easily be doubled without concern, hopefully that will put your mind at rest a bit. Also I had the same number of follicles as you at the first scan, some of them grew by the second, and by the third, most of them had caught up so try not to panic xo

Will catch up with everyone later xo

Hello ladies,
Hope everyone s having a great weekend.. A small query? How many days did the bloating and abdo pain and ovary pain last after ER & ET? My bloating is on and off.. It gets worse and painful every time I eat something and slowly goes down.. Just wondering if I should call my RE.. I"m still on regular paracetamol for pain relief… Any advice s really appreciated.. Not 100% sure if it is a mild form of OHSS or just side effects of Crinon.. thanks.. xx

Hiya Ruby, prob best to ring RE for a wee chat. I had some discomfort for a few days after ET last time but if you are worried at all let them know. Keeping everything crossed for you & your wee embie :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls for all your responses about my situation. I am going to ring to accept offer now, get screening appointment & make apt with dr to get pill. Anyone know how long I'll likely be waiting for screening apt?

Good luck ladies xxxxx

Threebirds, my appointment was only a couple of weeks away when I booked it, and that was only cos DH was away on business, they could've given me the week after I rang.
Ruby, I honestly can't remember when the bloating etc stopped, but u should give them a call to put ur mind at rest if nothing else.

Hiya Ruby, prob best to ring RE for a wee chat. I had some discomfort for a few days after ET last time but if you are worried at all let them know. Keeping everything crossed for you & your wee embie :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls for all your responses about my situation. I am going to ring to accept offer now, get screening appointment & make apt with dr to get pill. Anyone know how long I'll likely be waiting for screening apt?

Good luck ladies xxxxx

Hi three birds,
Actually I am doing much better today.. thank u.. Its very embarrassing to call them, when I am a nurse myself.. but sometimes, I need some emotional support too.. someone to reassure :)

I got the appointment the same week, I received the letter :hugs:

Threebirds, my appointment was only a couple of weeks away when I booked it, and that was only cos DH was away on business, they could've given me the week after I rang.
Ruby, I honestly can't remember when the bloating etc stopped, but u should give them a call to put ur mind at rest if nothing else.

Hiya twinklemama,
My bloating has gone way down today :) Thank u. tk cr.. :hugs:

Hi girlies, just a quick update. went for my last scan today they said everything looked good lining was 11mm and they said i've 5-6 follies on one and 3 on the other so some had disappeared from last time i don't know if theres smaller ones he never said but those ones range from 16mm - 22mm. I'm so worried i know thats good and trying to stay positive but as i have PCOS i'm worried that most of those would be empty follies cycsts since some are so big.. i haven't been nervous or this emotional i think it has just hit me i am excited i just want this to work and was expecting more follies since i've pcos i know quality is better i wouldn't worry about having that amount if i didn't have PCOS.:cry: anyways egg collection is all set for thursday trigger at 10:30 tonight. hope you all are ok. babiesrus how did you get on? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->