IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Mumstheword, that's amazing that you can look online, I always assumed that the hospital/clinic chose a donor for you, I didn't realise you would get a choice. But I suppose it's far better that you choose, some factors will be more important to you than others I guess. I really hope you find a donor you're both happy with xo

Wifey, I'm so delighted for you and ur 7 eggies!! Praying hard for you tonight that they're getting it on with DH's swimmers lol! The bit u said about ur bladder sounds horrific! I'm so squeamishly about all this stuff, I wish they could just knock us out all together. But at least you're over the sore bits now xo Looking forward to hearing ur news tomoro.

Wifey - congrats on your 7 eggies that's the worst part over with!!! Hoping everything goes well from here I'm sure you will have good news in the morning and make sure u rest up xx

Babies are us - really hope everything goes well tomorrow and ur little follies have grown...... Fingers crossed xx

Twinklemama how are you?? Nearly time for you to go!! How are you feeling?? X

AFM - just a quick one got our gender scan last night and we are having a little girl and boy :) it's so surreal I just can't believe how blessed we have been! I'm so thankful right now and we are so happy xx

Wifeyw brilliant news so happy for you I hope ur having plenty of rest. Keeping everything crossed for good news for you. I'm sure ur glad it's over you now. Sounds horrible 😱

Gemma OMG I'm so happy for you how perfect a little boy & girl what more could u want. Fab news I'm nearly crying at the thought even! Miracles really do happen 😘 xoxoxo

Thanks twinklemama, gemma and babies r us.. yeah so glad its over but would still go through it over and over if it meant us having our own little bambino.. im sure it's same with all you girlies..

gemma aww thats so lovely one of each such a dream come true you can go buy some lovely things now lol id be going crazy. x

babies r us - how are you feeling about tomarrow?x

Thanks twinklemama, gemma and babies r us.. yeah so glad its over but would still go through it over and over if it meant us having our own little bambino.. im sure it's same with all you girlies..

gemma aww thats so lovely one of each such a dream come true you can go buy some lovely things now lol id be going crazy. x

babies r us - how are you feeling about tomarrow?x

I'm feeling really nervous. I want to get there an hear good news obviously but I'm anxious as hell!!
I have done everything possible to help my little follies on Ive had a water bottle on, drank milk,plenty of protein. I even sat with my legs up against a wall (another google phenomena) lol I jus have to pray hard now xoxo

keep us posted on how you got on i'm sure you will be fine xx

Aw good luck girls. Wifey that's a great result. Good luck for tomoro. Babiesrus I hope those little follicles have grown. You've certainly given it your best shot. Twinklemama it's not long now!! Only 2 weeks til you get started.
Gemma that's wonderful news. Can't believe you're 16 weeks already!! They'll be here before you know it!!
Afm no further along. Donor picked. Waiting on clinics to link up so we can go ahead with purchase. Need to save a bit so it'll be may before we start again. Not telling anyone except you guys this time. Going to give it a few goes and tell no one. Xx

Hi girls well things went well today I've now got 17 follicles an they range from between 19-21mm with a few smaller ones. I was delighted. I'm booked in for egg collection on Monday.. I trigger tomorrow night with superfast. Had my menopur reduced today again so down to 150iu again today an tomorrow. Dr Williamson will be doin EC on Monday she did stress that I'm very swollen and there's a possibility they might have to freeze my eggs until my body settles down. (OHSS possibility) always knew it was there. Really hoping it wouldn't happen an that I don't have to postpone ET just drinking plenty of water and resting up. So glad my little follies grew for me!! Do proud of them already..

Wifeyw how are you feeling today? I hope ur getting plenty of rest.

mumstheword glad you are moving again. Sounds like a plan with the new donor I really hope it is ur time this turn around.

Twinklemama how are you doing now? Not long to go now, it will fly in.

Ruby, how are you getting along now? Hope ur feeling better an the mother in law is gone lol xoxo

babies r us thats fantastic new that they have grown lots from last time. and figner crossed that OHSS doesn't rare his ugly head. 17 is wonderful fingers crossed theres some nice eggies inside missus xx

I'm very uncomfortable and nausious, pains not so bad uncomfortable to bend or lie down but my stomachs very swollen they said ovarys will be very swollen so i'm taking it thats why i'm this way but apart from that i'm resting an trying to take my mind off things for next day until i hear how little embies are doing it's driving me mad already lol.

how are you feeling about egg collection?

babies r us thats fantastic new that they have grown lots from last time. and figner crossed that OHSS doesn't rare his ugly head. 17 is wonderful fingers crossed theres some nice eggies inside missus xx

I'm very uncomfortable and nausious, pains not so bad uncomfortable to bend or lie down but my stomachs very swollen they said ovarys will be very swollen so i'm taking it thats why i'm this way but apart from that i'm resting an trying to take my mind off things for next day until i hear how little embies are doing it's driving me mad already lol.

how are you feeling about egg collection?

God luv ya. I'm sure ur sore I can't imagine. Well actually I probably will come Tuesday lol
I'm nervous I'd be lying if I said I wasn't but I'm also relieved that we've made it to EC.
Every stage I get to I just move the worry barriers! But I guess we are all the same!

i know i think everyones the same and no matter what anyone says your nerves will still be there.. it's ok thought it's not as bad as i thought the sorest bit is when the say 1 2 3 and go through wall to ovary but its very quick when they are in there it just feels like crampy but it is bareable. yeah you take it step by step you came over a big hurdle already it is a emotion roller coaster. but all worth it eh! xx

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well, it's the weekend!!!!!!

Babiesrus, that's brilliant news huni, I bet u can't believe how far they've come in just a few days! I'm definitely gonna use ur tips when I comes my turn. Hopefully u won't end up with OHSS and have to have the cycle postponed, but it's better than how u though they were gonna postpone it this time last week. Do they go ahead and fertilise the eggs anyway and freeze the embies? xo

Wifey, hope the pains are starting to ease now pet, its so annoying not being able to dose up on painkillers like if it was just bad af pains. Do u know yet how many eggs fertilised? I'm assuming you'll be in for et on Sunday if they're closed tomoro?

Hi Gemma! I'm so excited for u and ur wonderful news! One of each!!!! You'll be able to buy all the cute clothes! The boys stuff is like wee men's stuff, it's so cute! But the girls stuff is amazing!! Both my friends had boys before Xmas and I was raging I couldn't buy any of the cute wee dresses!

Mumstheword, glad to hear ur moving forward pet, have u decided which clinic you're gonna go to?

Ruby, I hope ur doing well and resting up! xo

AFM, I'm counting the days until I get off this bloody pill! The cramps are getting bad now, I thought I was gonna puke earlier in work with it. And I've been bleeding now for 3 weeks-DH keeps saying he shouldn't trust something that can bleed for 5 days without dying never mind 3 weeks!!! He's heading off with work again on Sunday for a week so I'll get some peace lol! Xo

17! That's fab. You said you are using suprefact as your trigger?? Is it not ovitrelle? Just double checking for you. Wouldn't want you to go thru all that and not be sure. Good luck for Monday. Have to say I was achy for a week after both extractions. It's just all that hoking and poking.

Decided to stick with what we know and going to go back to origin. Using a different sperm clinic this time with slightly more motile sperm.

twinklemama - thanks missus i know the pill is so awful and as days past it got worse hopefully they do away with that like they say they are gonna do. yeah they said out of the 7 6 were mature and 4 fertilsed, just hate that i can't call tomarrow the girls said on the phone today that they are going to see if they make it and what stage they are at they might take it to blastcyst stage i'll know more when phone sunday 8:30 if they are doing transfer sunday i'll be going in at 9:30 if not it will be tuesday.. nerve wrecking have to stay positive but one minute i am next i'm not. They said i can take painkillers i have took some day after EC but today i'm trying not to unless i really have to i hate taking tablets anyway but feel guilty if i do and trying to keep healthy for ET. x

mumstheword - sometimes your better doing what makes you feel comfortable. i hope you get a good match missus and surely this will be your time xx

17! That's fab. You said you are using suprefact as your trigger?? Is it not ovitrelle? Just double checking for you. Wouldn't want you to go thru all that and not be sure. Good luck for Monday. Have to say I was achy for a week after both extractions. It's just all that hoking and poking.

Hey you.... No it's definately superfact I checked the box there. They did say ovitrelle but then changed it I dunno why I can only assume its something to do why OHSS.. I believe it's a GNRH like Lupron. Does this make sence? Xxxx

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well, it's the weekend!!!!!!

Babiesrus, that's brilliant news huni, I bet u can't believe how far they've come in just a few days! I'm definitely gonna use ur tips when I comes my turn. Hopefully u won't end up with OHSS and have to have the cycle postponed, but it's better than how u though they were gonna postpone it this time last week. Do they go ahead and fertilise the eggs anyway and freeze the embies? xo

Wifey, hope the pains are starting to ease now pet, its so annoying not being able to dose up on painkillers like if it was just bad af pains. Do u know yet how many eggs fertilised? I'm assuming you'll be in for et on Sunday if they're closed tomoro?

Hi Gemma! I'm so excited for u and ur wonderful news! One of each!!!! You'll be able to buy all the cute clothes! The boys stuff is like wee men's stuff, it's so cute! But the girls stuff is amazing!! Both my friends had boys before Xmas and I was raging I couldn't buy any of the cute wee dresses!

Mumstheword, glad to hear ur moving forward pet, have u decided which clinic you're gonna go to?

Ruby, I hope ur doing well and resting up! xo

AFM, I'm counting the days until I get off this bloody pill! The cramps are getting bad now, I thought I was gonna puke earlier in work with it. And I've been bleeding now for 3 weeks-DH keeps saying he shouldn't trust something that can bleed for 5 days without dying never mind 3 weeks!!! He's heading off with work again on Sunday for a week so I'll get some peace lol! Xo

Yes I think the term dr used was "cook them" while my body recovers.. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that! I'm hoping for the best. x
God luv ya on that pill still it's horrible I was the same towards the end too I bleed for over 4 weeks. It won't be long now ur nearly there huni xoxo

twinklemama - thanks missus i know the pill is so awful and as days past it got worse hopefully they do away with that like they say they are gonna do. yeah they said out of the 7 6 were mature and 4 fertilsed, just hate that i can't call tomarrow the girls said on the phone today that they are going to see if they make it and what stage they are at they might take it to blastcyst stage i'll know more when phone sunday 8:30 if they are doing transfer sunday i'll be going in at 9:30 if not it will be tuesday.. nerve wrecking have to stay positive but one minute i am next i'm not. They said i can take painkillers i have took some day after EC but today i'm trying not to unless i really have to i hate taking tablets anyway but feel guilty if i do and trying to keep healthy for ET. x

mumstheword - sometimes your better doing what makes you feel comfortable. i hope you get a good match missus and surely this will be your time xx

Hi wifey, that's great :hugs:
Keeping everything crossed for your wee embies xx

thanks three birds, not long to go now. Just alittle questions for you girlies. I asked the nurse at EC when i was suppose to do the progestrone gel it says on my schedule saturday but she said no no don't do it on saturday its just a print error on our computers do it on sunday... I have to phone tomarrow see how embies r and if things are ok to do ET or if we have to do day 5 ET the nurse said that either way weather we are transfering or not to go ahead take it anyway.. i'm afraid of doing something wrong and it will effect transfer. but on the leaflet they gave us said don't do it until after transfer... so confused as to what to do. and if we are going ahead with ET do i wait until after transfer to insert it anyone know? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->