IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Hey girls, just a quick update, had a scan this morning with dr williamson (she's lovely!), have 5 follies still on the right, only 2 large enough at the mo, loads on the left but all still a bit small so EC is postponed so I can do another 2 days of stims to increase the size, they're seeing me again on Tuesday morning for a scan with a view to EC on Thursday. Was a bit disappointed that I'm not on track but she said it was borderline as to whether or not to go ahead on Tuesday as planned but I said I'd prefer to wait to try and get more eggs this time as our fertilisation rate was rubbish. Thankfully she didn't say EC on Wednesday as I don't want to do another 2dt if we can help it.
Also met an old friend yesterday who I didn't know has been thru this ivf rollercoster many times, and met her little boy too! Such a boost to the positivity levels to speak to more people its worked for! Lets keep these bfp's coming!!
Hope everyone is well xo

Thats all good Twinkle :) Sending you lots of positive vibes, :hugs: and :dust:
It would be great to get a couple more. Im keeping everything crossed for you xxx

twinkle - fingers crossed they grow alot more for you so can get some more nice ones. good luck, dr williamson makes the experience much better shes so nice xx

Thanx girls, had another scan this morning and I'm all good to go! Trigger tonight at 9pm. EC will be done by either dr Williamson or dr agbaje, not long to go now!! xo

EC is 9am on Thursday! Kinda nervous that's it's gonna be really painful!

Good luck twinkle :0) fingers crossed for you. EC quite quick. It'll be over before you know it. Xx

Good luck twinklemama :hugs: You will be fine the procedure is over fairly quickly and take as much pain relief as you need..... It will be okay xxx

Thanx girls! DH and I are both setting ourselves over how many eggs and embies we'll get! How long should I expect to be at the hospital tomoro?

Lol. No idea. It varies. I was in and out of procedure pretty quick. Not one for hanging around for tea etc. as soon as she'd fine the blood pressure I was out of there :0) you'll prob be in and out of egg collection pretty quick. Just your recovery time then. If you leave yourself 2 hours that would be more than plenty. Good luck x

Thinking of you this morning twinklemama :hugs: hope everything went well xx

Hey girls, well I'm home and it's all over thankfully! We got 13 eggs and dh's sample was fine! The procedure was sore but not as bad as I thought it would be, but I'd still rather have had iv sedation! Dr Agbaje did it, he was lovely and very quick. Apparently my left ovary sits a bit high so it was a little harder to get to and was more painful than the right. I had the painkiller drug and some gas and air towards the end. Now the longest 24 hours until we find out how many fertilise. Thanx for all the support ladies, it really has made this all so much easier xo

13 is a brilliant number!!! Fantastic :) Will keep my fingers crossed for you I'm sure tomorrow will bring good news :hugs: now just take it easy and relax as much as you can xx

twinklemama - amazing number hope your ok and rest up i'm sure that bits all over with now. it is nerve wrecking the next 24 hours i'll be thinking off you sending positive vibes missus xx

Wow Twinkle 13 is a great number! Really hoping they are all doing well for you. :hugs: xxx

Hey girls! Made the dreaded phonecall! Out of the 13 eggs, 10 were suitable for ICSI, and 7 have fertilised!!!!! We're absolutely delighted! We're provisionally booked for transfer on Sunday morning but they'll call first thing if they're gonna take them on to blasto and transfer on Tuesday. For once in my life, I'm wishing the weekend away already!
Hope everyone is well girls xo

Huge huge congratulations :) what wonderful news twinklemama :happydance: delighted for you both!!! You will be PUPO in no time xx

Gemma, i can't wait for transfer now, although maybe the lab might be better at looking after them than me lol! I'm keeping positive if its 3dt or 5dt, as u and wifey are both preggers after 3dt so it obviously works lol! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->