IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Good luck twinklemama. It's all going well so far :0)
I've just had a private review with Dr Joy. She was lovely! really positive and both me and my hubby felt better after speaking to her. so hoping to have a donor IUI in may/June. Not long off now. X

Mumstheword, that's fab news that ur almost ready to start again! I honestly don't know where this year has gone to so the next few weeks will fly in for u! Fingers crossed it works for u this time xo Unfortunately the next 2 weeks will likely DRAG in for me lol!

Twinklemama woke up thinking of you this morning :hugs: how did it go did you have your transfer or going to blast? Xx

Well girls I'm officially PUPO! The embryologist rang this morning to say that all 7 embies had continued to develop but 2 were stronger than the rest so advised transfer today. So we've had a 6 cell and an 8 cell put back by Prof McClure! Was nice to see him evenutally as he's our consultant and we haven't seen him since our first appointment with him at origin! No frosties. The transfer was a bit sore this time as apparently I have a series of ridges in my cervix (sorry tmi!) which made it difficult to get the catheter in initially, so he said to expected a bit of cramping and staining. DH said the first catheter came out bent and covered in blood (nice) so he used a second one. Anyway, now I just have to wait and avoid peeing on sticks as best I can for 2 weeks!

Hey Twinkle, thats really great news :hugs::hugs:
Hope you're not too sore. Put your feet up & enjoy some sofa time relaxing.
:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

Great news twinklemama :) keeping everything crossed for you:hugs: rest up now xxx

twinkle - congrats i'm sure you feel like a weight lifted off now you need to relax and let nature takes it's course. so happy your PUPO wohoo! keepings fingers and toes and everything in between for you missus good luck xx

twinklemama
good luck I hope you get a BFP and the 2ww is not too long x

Ooh this thread is getting exciting :) Two sets of twinnies on their way & Twinkle pupo. Who's next for treatment? Im on BCP & waiting on schedule, reckon we'll be starting end May/early June. xxx

Threebirds, I'm so excited for u starting soon! Hopefully the positivity on this thread will give us both our bfp's! This is gonna be a LONG 2 weeks for me, I didn't go into work today, didn't feel ready to go back, Netflix kept me company all day lol! But it's back to work tomoro unfortunately. I really wish I was able to take the full 2 weeks off and rest :(
Hope everyone is keeping well xo

How's everyone doing??
:hugs:

I got our schedule!!!! And it's very feckin soon :)
Great to be at this point, course it's scary too, but Im gonna go in with a positive mind :)

Collect drugs & have pre-treatment apt with nurse on 2 May.
Start nasal spray 3 May.
Start Gonal f injections 16 May. Will be on 450iu of Gonal f initially. Hope that will be enough...

xxx

Woohoo threebirds!!! It is really soon! Happy days tho, no hanging about!!
AFM, I'm fed up on 2ww already. Really emotional today in work and made a total tool out of myself, thankfully my work colleagues know and one girl is about to start treatment with donor eggs, so they were all great. Slight twinges in my left ovary today, it's sick but I'm hoping its mild OHSS from my wee implanted embies! Hopefully they'll have implanted by yesterday or today and be snuggling in, but I'm not feeling too hopeful. For some reason I think it's not gonna work :(

Amazing news that most of you are starting treatments good luck fingers crossed you get your BFP's try stay positive xx

Twinklemama i was the exact same we had 3dt 8 cell and 7 cell everything goes through your head but hopefully OHSS stayed at bay as its not nice. it does drag in but you will get your dream hang in there missus xx

Thanks ladies xxx

Twinkle, try to keep your spirits up, I know the feeling of time moving slowly. Feeling hopeful for you :hugs:
:dust:

xxx

Not too bad thanx threebirds, no real cramps etc, just the odd twinge and rock hard boobs! I just feel like time has slowed down. It's so different from 2ww last time that I don't know whether its a good thing or a bad thing! Have been very emotional again today, but went out for dinner with some friends which helped, after not wanting to go as one has just had twins and another is 4 1/2 months pregnant. Had my first experience of the crinone build up this morning, I need say no more but it was GROSS!
Hope everyone else is good xo

Hi girls

How is everyone doing??? Twinklemama all sounds good so far :) I'm hoping you get good news this week what day are you testing?? Haha the crinone is disgusting isn't it lol

Wifeyw how are you sweetie :hugs:

Threebirds great news :) won't be long flying in!!! Keeping everything crossed x

Not much happening with me got past 24wks :happydance: so now just taking each week at a time hoping they stay put! It's really only starting to hit me now that we are finally going to be parents.....somedays I sit and think wow how did that happen its going past so quickly!!

Hi to everyone else xxx

That's great Gemma! Not long to go now. Can you feel any kicking yet?
Twinklemama it's hard with everyone around pregnant but that's the way of it. It's cruel but we still have to get on with it so I'm glad you went and it took your kind off things. I've my fingers crossed for you this week. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->