IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

awh gemma they are absolutely wonderful how cute already hope ur keeping well cant be that long to go now good luck with everything :flower::oneofeach: love their names too

D day tomoro girls. In for my DIUI tomorrow. Have progressed well thru treatment. 2 follicles are ready and nice thick lining. Makes a change from my last ivf treatment where I was on the pill and on the highest dose of gonal f to produce one egg! Was glad to see two leading follicles on 75iu reduced to 50iu and then a night off! Plus I've a few more growing but we don't need them for IUI. Much better! Quite relieved actually. Really believe that the pill wrecked my nhs cycle. Although they claimed in my review that they had researched the use if the pill and it doesn't affect the result! I'm not convinced tbh.
Anyway IUI tomoro and fun weekend planned then the two week wait... I fully intend to keep myself busy and hope for the best! X

good luck Mumstheword hope all goes well tomorrow

Mumstheword - good luck hope everything goes well fingers crossed. xx

Hi mumstheword, thinking of you and hoping DIUI is it for you this time. Hope procedure all went okay. Keeping everything crossed for you & DH :hug:

How's everyone else doing?
Wifey how are you feeling? Are you getting much MS?
Baps, have you started injections? Fx for u.
Today is my day 3 of injections (450iu gonal f), Im on a high dose coz Im a poor responder so fx there will be some follies & RFC wont cancel! Last cycle was with Origin and was on short protocol there, 300iu gonal f & got 1 egg (the only reason they didnt cancel was coz we were payin!) Does anyone know about what RFC are like for cancelling? Fingers crossed it wont be an issue!! Quite relaxed actually. Eating lots of protein (eggs, cheese, lentils, fish), keeping tummy warm, getting out for walks. No side effects yet from gonal f but nasal spray making me very tired. Acupuncture on Monday & first scan on Tues (yikes!). Happy weekend everyone xxx

Wifey, just realised you're into 2nd sem already, wow, where did time go. Congrats! Are you going to post twin bump pic? Will you find out gender(s) if you can at next scan or are you leaving that as surprise?? xx

Hi threebirds, i know it has gone so quick it is so hard to believe myself. I will post pics up at some point just haven't got around to it just yet. Although i can feel myself getting bigger i haven't popped just yet. Still doesn't feel real... feels like when we are getting a scan that i am looking at someone elses babies on the screen, i think it will hit home more when they start to kick me and movement etc.

Yeah i want to find out i am an organised person as it is so having 2 to prepare for lol i think i'd be pulling my hair out if i didn't. I think it's 2 boys, DH thinks boy/girl. and some family thinks 2 girls, it's gotta be one of them lol. I'm not so bothered though as long as they are healthy and come out safe. Can't wait for the next scan only a week 6 days to go, everytime i go i hold my breath until i hear the wee heart beats then relax lol.

How have you been keeping missus? xx

Well mumstheword, how did it go? Keeping everything crossed for u!

Threebirds, I'm glad ur feeling good and keeping calm, that's all u can do at this stage. The nasal sprays are a bugger aren't they? I'm dreading being put on them again, nearly tempted to ask for suprecur injections next time. I'm sure you'll get a better response this time, but I haven't a clue about them cancelling. Enjoy ur acupuncture and good luck for Tuesday xo

Hey to everyone else, wifey hope u and bumps are doing well xo

Hi girls. All went well. The donor sperm provided great nos this time after the thaw so all we can do now is wait for the results!! ��

Yay for u mumstheword! Praying for ur little miracle!!! xo
Threebirds, how are u getting on pet? Good luck for ur scan xo

Thanks Twinkle, first scan in just over an hr & really nervous. Scared they wont find anything. Just hoping the couple of twinges Ive had might mean there will be some follies. X

Hi girls
Not so good for me :-(
After 5 days of stimming on high dose of gonal f (450iu), we saw nothing on the scan this morning :-(
Lining still very thin & no activity in ovaries. Gutted.
Had blood test done for estrogin - that will tell us if anything at all is happening. Have to ring clinic back this afternoon for result.
Consultant was Prof McClure who was nice about it but I dont think he is optimistic.
Will keep going - back Fri for next scan. If theres still nothing then we expect they'll pull the plug....
xxx

Just a quick wee update...
So rang clinic as instructed this morning. I thought they were going to give me my estrogen result but aparently not - they dont do that over ph. Was just told to continue with 450iu Gonal f and given appointment time for Fri scan.
So we've another few days of this rollercoaster anyway!
Hope everyone else doing well.
xxx

Aw threebirds hopefully things start to happen and you get some good news on Friday :hugs: will be rooting for you xxx

How is everyone else?? Wifeyw I can't believe you have your 16wk scan next week :) how are you feeling?? Xx

Not much happening with me just taking each week as a blessing had a growth scan today and both babies are over 3lbs already so I'm delighted with that....they reckon babies will be here in the next 6wks or so! I still can't quite believe it x

threebirds, i hope that you get answers missus i will keep everything crossed, keep us posted have you been for accupuncture? xx

Gemma - omg 6 weeks not be long it will fly buy, a girl i know has had her twin girls couple days ago they had to take her in @35 weeks because there was no room for them to grow they were 5lb each shes out but littles ones has to stay in for abit. so i think i'm going to try be ready early too lol have you packed your bags etc? i'm sure your packing loads lol let me know what you pack for the babies i've been trying to look up what you need or the amount for twins. i hope everything goes well 3lbs is good at this stage.

I know i can't believe it either 16 weeks has gone in so quick. i'm going to try see if they will tell me i'm not expecting it but if not i mite get private one to see but DH wants to hold out. Have you been to any classes?xx

Hope the rest of you girls are keeping well. xx

Threebirds sorry all didnt go well today but there is still time for things to progress just keep fingers crossed and pray like mad i will even pray for you you deserve it.

Glad all going well for the rest of you ladies.

I have my scan tomorrow i am feeling twinges on left side but not much on the right which is not what i wanted as my left ovary is not were it should be Dr Williamson said it would be difficult to get to at egg collection so not looking foreward to that part of it.

Do i need to take my meds with me tomorrow or just my schedule not sure what to take xx

Baps- that happened to me i had dr williamson she done ER and couldn't get at my right side so had to go through my bladder to get to it.. but they top you up with pain relief just before you can still feel it but i'm sure nothing like it would be if you had no pain relief altogether. hope everything goes well for you. I don't know f things have changed but i only brought my schedule. good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->