IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Congratulations Gemma they are beautiful

oh god gemma they are absolutely beautiful 2 little angels you have been so blessed and glad to hear all went well and they are home already fantastic!

Gemma they are beautiful! It's hard to believe that less than a year ago you were panicking over whether ur treatment would work or not, and now ur wee miracles are here! Hope all three of u are doing well, and u and DH are enjoying ur perfect little babies! xo

Baps, I'm so sorry to hear that u prob won't be having another cycle. On the plus side, at least u know ur eggs are of good quality and that u can keep trying naturally. I know how frustrating it is tho when DH is away, my hubby travels a lot with work too, we basically couldn't even try naturally between our 2 ICSI cycles cos he was away for ovulation most months then I was put on the pill for an age. Keep praying for ur miracle tho pet, it might just happen! xo

Thanks twink well currently 4dpo and DF was home at weekend so plenty of :sex: fingers & legs crossed all we ladies can do is keep pluging on and hope for the best. My friend is in labour now just waiting on word so excited for them they were TTC just over 2yrs and god love her she was so worried about telling me she was expecting she started crying i am thinking that maybe when i get to hold the baby it might rub off on me lol!!!

Miracles do happen ladies ours is just taking its time keep :sex: and you never know

Baps, 2 of my closest friends had babies last year and they were so nervous about telling me too. Hopefully ur friends baby has arrived safely and the baby dust will have rubbed off! I also found out yesterday that my sister-in-law's ex-brother-in-law and his mrs are expecting, kinda gutted as we wanted to give our wee nephew his first cousin. Makes me sound mental doesn't it!! xo

Gemma that's such a gorgeous photo, congratulations :hugs:

:wave: How's everyone doing? xxx

Thanks girls they are wonderful I still look at them and cant believe they are actually mine so so blessed!

How is everyone???

Threebirds.............did I read your siggie right??? BFP 9th August!!!!!!!!! Your pregnant:happydance::happydance: huge huge congrats missus :) xx

OMG threebirds that's fab news congrats on the bog so pleased for you and should xxx

Sorry ment DH not should and BFP not bog whoops it's this stupid tablet and predictive text

Thanks Gemma :hugs::hugs: Thanks baps :hugs::hugs:

Just taking it one day at a time! Scary, amazed & happy! Had appointment for Lister for early Sept, scared to cancel it in case I jinx things but I'm going to have to! How are you both?

Anyone out there got upcoming cycles in Belfast or elsewhere? Will be interesting when the new clinic opens (GCRM Belfast), good that there will be more options in NI.

:hug:

xxx

Threebirds, just read the last few posts, congratulations!!!!!!! Such brilliant news! Hope ur feeling ok, u must be amazed!

We're gonna have a cycle with gcrm when they open which I've been reliably informed will be the day after their RQIA inspection at the end of September. Will likely give them a few weeks to settle in and then book an appointment with a view to starting October/November. Kinda want to wait until my friend in work has her donor egg cycle in Spain next month, as it would be stressful going thru it at the same time in case it works for one and not the other.

Gemma, how are the babies doing? I'm sure ur super busy! Hope all is going well xo

Hi to everyone else! xo

Hey, I'm attending the Royal at the moment, on the sprays and counting down the days until I'm off it...making me feel very sick/dizzy and fussy head... This is our 1st go at ivf... I got a letter last week re the new clinic etc and if I wanted to change over, not sure what to do..

start my injections on the 18th and im so nervous any ideas to calm me down

Well offer letter finally arrived, opened mail when I got back from hols. Can't quite believe it, waiting nearly 2 years for this :) I'm not excited strangely but worried-worried ill get my hopes up and it all goes pear shaped! First appointment is next wed and I've no idea what expect. Bit of an emotional roller coaster to say the least!

We have just completed ICSI No:2 at the Royal, ET was just this afternoon. We were with Origin the first time. Have to say both were fantastic at every step. Good luck ladies with your treatment. Hope this two week wait goes quickly and ends with a beautiful :bfp:

so great to have others going through the same thing start my metaphor injections on the 18th and I am very nervous just hope it works

Hey, I start my injections 18th sep aswell, I don't seem to be nervous at the minute. Just wishing it was the final stage 2 week wait.. Not sure what to do about work etc yet...good luck Jojo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->