IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Hi jack, god I can't sleep bloody headache and nausea every time I lie down lol, schedule is from yesterday till mid oct. 3 weeks of this yucky spray, then 2 weeks of spray and injections, then the gel, by end oct should know if it worked or not, if your on injections next week you must be 2 weeks ahead of me, any tips on quieting these side effects down?

Hey, I felt the exact same. Fussy head, everytime I went to do something I got really dizzy... Awlful feeling.. I am on the sprays 7weeks now. Such a long schedule :((( I just have the sore heads now I think ur body just gets used to the drugs and adopts it.. Drink plenty of water. I also walk every night as I think it helps my sore heads .. Good luck and keep me updated??

How's everybody else at the minute??

Hi ya all

Well nausea and dizzyness are passing now, thanks jack i have started drinking plenty of water, like you i still have a small under lying headache, i am quite emotional too, i started crying in work as i could open one of our safes lol everyone thought i was going mad, just said i had a migranne and it was hurting me to concentrate. well my other half is away with work this weekend so i plan to stay snuggled on the sofa all weekend, been to shops and got cream cakes, i am missing my friday night glasses of wine, never mind hopefully the next one i drink will be July/August next year xxx

Hey, I know I really miss my wee glass rosa too.. Are you taking any time of work scarletrose? Think ill take a week off, I'm not one for sitting about and 2 weeks in the hse will do my head in... Nurse told me if its going to work it will work you don't need to lie horizontal...my hubby away working aswell, get abit of peace & house will still spotless lol...

Yeah only taking a week off to, 14 - 18 oct when they do the egg transfer, anymore time off I would go crazy lol, work has been great, they let me take paid time off for this, they are really good to me so I miss them when I'm not in lol.

Well AF is finally here!! :happydance:
Never thought I'd be so glad to see it! Posting form in morning for schedule, just hope they don't take too long to call me in:) vitamins and supplements ordered and last glass of wine tonight. Will miss my wee G&T's and vino :(

Anyone a rough idea how long they take to get your drug schedule sorted and bring you in for training etc?

Hey hope, you will be starting your drugs day 21 from 1st day of ur period... So 21 dsys from now... I never got called back until day 21! So bascially I went to hosp collected my drugs had my chat with nurse and took my 1st spray with her! It suited me well... Good luck xx

Hey hope, you will be starting your drugs day 21 from 1st day of ur period... So 21 dsys from now... I never got called back until day 21! So bascially I went to hosp collected my drugs had my chat with nurse and took my 1st spray with her! It suited me well... Good luck xx

Thanks jack doll, day 21 would be a Sunday 6th October so guess they'd need to bring me in before that. I've heard of some girls being on sprays for weeks, really hope that's not the case! Want to give my employer plenty of notice for my time off, I know it's ok to go back to work after ET but I know I'll need the time to relax. Might go down to Dublin for a break- get DH to treat me :haha:

Bit that's annoying me a bit is you say you spoke to nurse when collecting drugs..do we literally not see a consultant until scans? Just seems a bit crap we can't discuss concerns or question them. :shrug:

Hey hopefaith, it's a nurse with fertility experience.. They are brillant and know a lot, so any questions you have she will beable to answer them. I'm on sprays 7weeks before I even start injections, so it's 9 weeks of drugs before egg collection. Ntemare to be honest! Why not just start me on my next day21 cycle... I do not know!!!! Anyways 7 weeks is up and I'm starting to inject Wednesday! Hope it goes ok..x any other questions feel free to ask me xx

Hey how's everyone doing?? Well 1st injection took this morning, it was a breeze, do not know why I was getting myself so worked up about!..xx

Hiya all, havent been in here for a bit so just popped in to catch up on everything and to sprinkle lots of babydust snd wish all of you cycling or about to cycle the very best. Looking forward to reading some good news in this thread v soon.
:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

Threebirds, I've just seen your signature, I'm so sorry honey. I'm so gutted for you and DH, I really hope you're coping ok. Sending big hugs xoxo

Hey girls, I'm following your posts and getting excited for you all! A girl I work with has started her meds in preparation for donor egg ICSI in Spain, and she's having the headaches as well, there's no escaping them lol!

Just reading that RVH are using the time lapse embryo monitoring, I can't believe they're actually doing this! They're usually so backward. I can't find the literature we got from our consultant about it, but it can increase live birth rates by up to 56% so if you can afford it, I would definitely go for it girls.

AFM, we've decided to wait until early next year before having another cycle. GCRM are due to start treating people in mid-November, so even if we started then, we'd be finding out the result at Christmas, which would make it amazing or pretty crap, and we've just moved into our new house so we don't want to chance the first Christmas in it being rubbish and depressed! And I don't want to be just on drugs and not able to have a drink! Plus, we don't want to be in the first lot of patients treated in the new clinic and be their guinea pigs!

Anyway, hope everyone is well, enjoy the weekend! Xo

Thanks twinklemama...

Baby getting on ok, how did you get on today? How you feeling on the injections? Xxx

got on ok was very rushed in royal today said I had a good amount of follicles but small I think its normal they seemed happy enough what about u ?

Threebirds so sorry to read you're signature hope you are keeping well xxx Twinkle babe it good idea leaving the next cycle till the new year you should be well relaxed and destressed and get to enjoy first Xmas in new home xxx Would just like to wish the new ladies currently cycling the very best of luck xxx

Thanks Baps, hopefully have more good news on this thread, baby I was the same, all looking good and drugs doing what they should be doing..x did they confirm your egg collection day?

no didn't comfirm egg collection, when is your next appointment ..also ive a dilemma ive a wedding on Saturday should I take a drink or not

Hey baby, I've to go back Friday, then they will confirm egg collection day. Oh I'm not sure what you should do! I only took few glasses of wine while I was at a wedding at the start of my schuduel. But when I did have my appointment with nurse at the start she did tell me that a few glasses of wine osscionally was fine! Enjoy ur wedding..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->