IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Go you! That is great, was near enough getting a drip and everything after... I am dramatised... Just lying in bed here and giving orders, hubby away getting me a banana milkshake. Think I passed out at one stage... strange how it affects people in different ways..

Milk it lol no other girls said the same chick well get loads of rest and keep me up dated tomorrow what time was your appointment

hey ladies iv been following your posts im scheduled for ec on monday so im not looking forward to it now after reading your posts as i had a horrific experience with hsg a few years ago oh god was it really bad how long does it take

Jack doll so happy had 18 eggs and they are not freezing its a fresh transfer I'm over the moon how u get on x

Great stuff! I've high AMH, it was in the 90s last time they did the test and really worried about them cancelling transfer if too many follicles, waited too long for this NHS go :( been reading up on what I can do to make a fresh transfer goes ahead. Ringing them tomo to ask where schedule is so am few weeks away from any EC yet! I'm really worried about pain too as RFC seem to do pain relief diff for EC than clinics in England :s I want to be numb!!

Tinkertailers, please try not to worry too much, everyone is different. Look at baby she had 18 eggs removed and hardly felt a thing... I don't know what happened me, I just felt everything happening inside me. They give you pain relief through your vein in your arm and keep giving you it throughout the process. I had gas & air aswell which helped a good bit... I am uselly the girl that doesn't feel pain but I don't know what came over me yesterday!! you will be fine. The consultant is brillant and keeps telling the nurses to put more drugs into you! I'm sorry now I put that post up but I really didn't expect it... Good luck and please keep me posted. Xxxx

Thinkerbell please dnt worry I found it fine just like slight period pain and I had 18 eggs! Remember it will all be worth it xx

Hi everyone

Well done Baby & Jackdoll getting all those eggs yesterday. Hope they are fertilising nicely and doing really well :dust::dust::dust:
What day will ET be?
Keeping everything crossed for the pair of you, and for everyone else cycling at the moment.

X

Dnt know when transfer day is waiting to ring this morning so nervous out of 18 I'm hoping 1 is doin As its told :)

Out of 7 eggs I've got 4 embryos...keep growing embies...x :) :) :)

Well done baby :)

Thur or Sat. Not know until thur. What about you baby? Oh I know it only takes the 1. It's all about the quality she informed me..xx so exciting keep thinking about them.. Ate you off work

So rang RFC today-schedule ready and appointment Friday :) good end to a crappy day.

Good luck jackdoll and baby- fingers crossed for u both! Hopefully all going well it'll be me next:)

Hi hopefaith, I'm sure you are over the moon your another step further :) :) well done xx

Well done girls on all those eggs and embies! Keeping my fingers crossed for u all that they keep growing! xoxo

Quick question girls. Haven't yet received my letter Royal posted to me about my schedule appointment on Friday but does DH have to attend aswell or just me to go over drugs and administering etc?

No your hubby doesn't have to be there if he can't make it! Although if my memory takes me back to when i spoke with a consultant i think be told me the nurse likes to see both at this appointment...takes about an hour.. Why don't you phone and ask the question, no harm in asking hun.x

No your hubby doesn't have to be there if he can't make it! Although if my memory takes me back to when i spoke with a consultant i think be told me the nurse likes to see both at this appointment...takes about an hour.. Why don't you phone and ask the question, no harm in asking hun.x

thanks mrs. I just came home and letter had arrived with my schedule, they rang me anyway to change appointment to friday morning instead as they have a training session friday afternoon. Looks like im on short protocol from what i can tell. starting Menopur from 23.10.13 with Cetrotide aswell ..
Metformin from next week with Northisterone. Lovely..back on the metformin, not looking forward to the side affects of that! :nope:

thought i'd be on sprays like most others:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->