IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

ya think ill just have a couple .. are u nervous about egg collection what they say at scan I found they tell u very little or was that just me ,sorry for all questions

Hi baby, yes take a few, I didn't want to let people think I wasn't drinking at the wedding I went too! Then I would have got oh have you baby news etc.. So I sipped over some wine. Not at all ask away! I was in and out very quickly! Originally on my schuduel the nurse had said Monday 30th would be planned egg collection day and wed/thur back in.. So I asked the consultant yesterday will mon still be planned day as my husband needs to book off work etc, and he just said you will know Friday, it may be mon,tue r wed!! Wish it was Monday to be honest!! I'm on 187.50 inject, and he kept it at that!! He just said drugs doing what there meant to be doing! I'm having abit of discomfort around my lower belly. Can barely allow pressure on it...so uncomfortable wearing jeans etc.. I really hope Saturday is my last day of injections as I'm fed up now...

ah hun I know actually how u feel with drink .. I really hope my egg collection is Monday too as my hubby is working too and has to go away with work worst timing ever !!! but sure it is what is is .im having a little discomfort but nothing major ,WHAT US WOMEN HAVE TO DO !

Hey girls

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing

Threebirds I'm so so sorry huni can't believe that you are going through this again life is so cruel sometimes sending huge :hugs: Twinkle I think you are right to wait until after the new year would be a lot going on at least you can enjoy Xmas in your new house and have loads of drinks :)

Good luck to the other girls cycling will be popping in to see how you all get on wishing you all the best with your treatments :dust::dust::dust:

Hubby not really saying much, he got work sorted for next week today and made them aware he will be off few days at late notice..they were fine.. But apart from that he doesn't say a big pile.. What about yours?

having a down day its hard .. hows tummy how got my acuputure today and that was sorer than injection any one else find this

well in today 27 plus follicles NIGHTMARE !drugs cut way down planned collection Monday but may have to freeze and transfer in 6 weeks .docther was very happy with result but I can help be disappointed ,how did everyone else get on

Just sent again baby, try not to be dissappointed hun, at least they can be frozen xxx

Help ladies...any idea what sperm is best. Ie day 2/3/4.. I forgot to ask the question today and now I'm freaking out checking google... My Egg Collection is Monday..

Hey so this is the day before egg collection and no more sprays or Injections...YEA..never thought I'd see the day.. Feeling ok, have my brothers 18th birthday dinner Tonte in cosmos Belfast, looking forward to it.. Feeling really good today, lets hope everything goes to plan tomorrow..xxxxx
Good luck to everyone else.... :)))

Hiya girls, do any if you know or have the telephone number to ring to check on where schedule is? Day 21 is this Friday and haven't heard and just want to make sure I'm not forgotten about! X

Jack doll so happy had 18 eggs and they are not freezing its a fresh transfer I'm over the moon how u get on x

Oh that is amazing news.. So happy for you.. I had 7eggs. Egg collection was the most horrific thing I've ever experienced in my live!! I really did not have myself prepared for that.. I'm uselly really good with pain but oh no it beat me this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->