IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

At least its a short one! Never heard of any of those drugs before. Good luck, it's all happening now.xx

This waiting around to see if your embies have made it to day3 is awlful... I don't know how I'm going to cope with the 2ww ( hoping I do get to that stage) :)

I was on same protocol :}I had 27 follicles and got 18eggs and 13 fertilized:}I was on the lowest dose of everything

Hey girls... So I had 7 eggs of which 4 fertilised..
On day3 I still have 4 perfect quality embryos... I am delighted... Day5 transfer is on saturday.... Never felt as happy as this. Can't believe my wee babes are all still perfect... :) :) :) :) :)

jackdoll & baby, that's great news for you both, good luck for Saturday girls x
:dust:

Great news girls :) glad things are going well for you's so far. You're a bit ahead of me do I'll be watching and have fingers crossed for you. I'm down there tomorrow at 9 to get my drugs and injection training :) not hard as IVF done x4 iui with Gonal -F before. Hate injections but somehow find the strength to get on with them!

Is 5 day blasto stage? I'd love mine to get to blasto stage :happydance:

Just hoping I don't get OHSS- managed to work myself up after reading girls getting their ET cancelled due to it.

Great news girls :) glad things are going well for you's so far. You're a bit ahead of me do I'll be watching and have fingers crossed for you. I'm down there tomorrow at 9 to get my drugs and injection training :) not hard as IVF done x4 iui with Gonal -F before. Hate injections but somehow find the strength to get on with them!

Is 5 day blasto stage? I'd love mine to get to blasto stage :happydance:

Just hoping I don't get OHSS- managed to work myself up after reading girls getting their ET cancelled due to it.

Hey, yes it's blastostage. You need to have more than 4 good quality eggs on day3 to bring you to a day5 transfer.. I couldn't believe it. My 4 fertilised eggies were still all excellent quality on day3 ...

You will be fine try not to stress out, I walked every night while on the drugs. Cleared my head out good bit..xx let me know how it goes tomorrow :) good luck

Quick update girlies... I have 1 blastocyst onboard... Lets hope it's snuggled up for the long run....xxxx :) :) :)

Jackdoll, that's amazing you've got a blasto on board, getting to day 5 transfer means they have the choice of the strongest embryos. If they can make it to day 5 in the "false" environment of the lab, the chances of them implanting and resulting in a pregnancy are seriously good. Fingers crossed for u pet, now the long bit starts lol! Xo

Faith, I had the short protocol on my first cycle, but not with metformin etc, my AMH must be lower, all I can say is that cetrotide made my tummy really itchy so get a cold facecloth and some hydrocortisone cream ready for straight after the injection! Otherwise it was grand. Good luck!

Thank you so much twinkle mamma... I really hope this few weeks fly in..

How did you get on today hopefaith??

Hey. Was ok actually thNx. dh wasn't great though lol. Nurse thought he was about to faint when he saw needles etc! Anyone would think he's the one getting all the injections ;)
Nurse was lovely and explained it all it for me, starting northisterone tablets first for a week then metformin then introduce menopur. Ideally looking at 4/11/13 for ET.. But we'll see!
Poor DH got a bit tearful in car after, think it dawned in him what's about to happen and what I have to do in all this. Sometimes have to try remember it takes 2 to make a baby and his feelings count too!

JuSt hope and pray I respond to drugs well but not too well that they do a freeze all and I have to wait longer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->