IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Twinklemamma do I mind if I ask what your AMH was? I asked the nurse and she told me anything over 20 was high and mine was 93... wtf lol
Stupidly high! So I know they have me on low dose to see how i get on, just don't want it to be crap and not perform and I wind up with loads of immature eggs. High protein diet and supplements has started :)

Fingers are crossed for you jackdoll, hope it goes to plan. Blasto stage is def a v good sign of embryo quality :) x

How did you get on today hopefaith??

Hey. Was ok actually thNx. dh wasn't great though lol. Nurse thought he was about to faint when he saw needles etc! Anyone would think he's the one getting all the injections ;)
Nurse was lovely and explained it all it for me, starting northisterone tablets first for a week then metformin then introduce menopur. Ideally looking at 4/11/13 for ET.. But we'll see!
Poor DH got a bit tearful in car after, think it dawned in him what's about to happen and what I have to do in all this. Sometimes have to try remember it takes 2 to make a baby and his feelings count too!

JuSt hope and pray I respond to drugs well but not too well that they do a freeze all and I have to wait longer :(

Morning, not be long coming round to your EC and ET . You will be fine try not to worry to much..
Poor hubby, hope he's ok now, they really do try their best and try to understand it all.

Thanks about the blasto, I hadn't really looked into egg transfer until mine was about to happen, and it seems 5day transfers are higher success rates so I just have to hope for the best and try not to think to much about it all until test date..
You will be fine and keep me updated...xx

Baby how did your ET go? Hope your feeling ok..

Hey everyone

Just wanted to pop in and see how you are all getting on! Really wish you all , all the best with your current treatments I really hope I come back and see some good news :)

jackdoll congrats on your perfect blast :happydance: and woohoo for being PUPO sending loads of :dust: keeping everything crossed xx

Baby hope all went well with your transfer xx

Hey everyone

Just wanted to pop in and see how you are all getting on! Really wish you all , all the best with your current treatments I really hope I come back and see some good news :)

jackdoll congrats on your perfect blast :happydance: and woohoo for being PUPO sending loads of :dust: keeping everything crossed xx

Baby hope all went well with your transfer xx

Thanks Gemma, imagine you set this thread up a year ago and it's still going!!!! Hope you hubby & the twins keeping well xxxx

I know right!!!! It's crazy it honestly seems like yesterday x

Hopefaith, my AMH was only 17ish, so I'd imagine you'll get loads more eggs than I did on menopur. Prof McClure put me on that antagonist cycle, but both our consultants at origin and gcrm said he was being over-cautious about OHSS and that they wouldn't have expected me to hyper stimulate with that level of AMH. Saying that, I did end up with mild OHSS after only getting 5 eggs, I think it just didn't agree with me. And ive heard that origin had to close last june for 2 weeks cos of regulatory issues which resulted from someone getting severe ohss so im guessing they were just being extra careful around the time of our treatment planning at origin.
I'm assuming the other drugs ur gonna be on are to avoid OHSS and improve egg quality? The high protein diet really worked for me, a pint of milk every day and plenty of eggs and meat! It left me really windy lol, but it worked! And so did the hot water bottle, so thankfully for u the weather's to get cold this week so u can cuddle up with a hwb each night!
Hope ur hubby's feeling better now, I think we're all guilty of forgetting how they feel sometimes. It was actually my hubby who wanted to wait until after Xmas before we start again, he doesn't feel quite ready yet. He said its hard for them cos its so out of their control. I know we can't do much except follow the drugs etc, by at least we can feel stuff happening to our bodies, they just have to watch us being miserable and bloated! Anyway, hope ur keeping well! xo

Hopefaith, my AMH was only 17ish, so I'd imagine you'll get loads more eggs than I did on menopur. Prof McClure put me on that antagonist cycle, but both our consultants at origin and gcrm said he was being over-cautious about OHSS and that they wouldn't have expected me to hyper stimulate with that level of AMH. Saying that, I did end up with mild OHSS after only getting 5 eggs, I think it just didn't agree with me. And ive heard that origin had to close last june for 2 weeks cos of regulatory issues which resulted from someone getting severe ohss so im guessing they were just being extra careful around the time of our treatment planning at origin.
I'm assuming the other drugs ur gonna be on are to avoid OHSS and improve egg quality? The high protein diet really worked for me, a pint of milk every day and plenty of eggs and meat! It left me really windy lol, but it worked! And so did the hot water bottle, so thankfully for u the weather's to get cold this week so u can cuddle up with a hwb each night!
Hope ur hubby's feeling better now, I think we're all guilty of forgetting how they feel sometimes. It was actually my hubby who wanted to wait until after Xmas before we start again, he doesn't feel quite ready yet. He said its hard for them cos its so out of their control. I know we can't do much except follow the drugs etc, by at least we can feel stuff happening to our bodies, they just have to watch us being miserable and bloated! Anyway, hope ur keeping well! xo

hey mrs, yes they have me on metformin then in a week or so I will start menopur low dosage, then shortly after i'll add cetrotide to the mix. Bit worried about my amh, I really really want to avoid a freeze all- I think I would be quite disappointed having to wait longer, even if it was for the best. I have seen on other sites women with even higher amh, one had an amh of 300-something!! :wacko: so I am thinking i'll hopefully be ok if I just drink pleanty of water, high protein diet and taking it easy!
DH is ok now, said he just had a bit of a moment bless. He just freaked when he realised all what i'm putting my body through and he felt helpless. Its a big birthday for me next week so that should be fun not being able to have a drink to celebrate !!

xo

Jackdoll just popping in to see how your getting on!?!? You must be testing today or tomorrow?!? 9dpt (14dpo) if I'm right......hope your still hanging in there any signs yet x

Hey Gemma. They give me wed test date. And yes I'm 14dpo today! I thought I should have been testing today/tomorrow... What do you think Gemma..xx

I don't have any signs apart from sore & larger boobs and a few mild pains in my belly yesterday morning... Also had the runs yesterday!!
Can you remember what signs you had xx

Hey Gemma. They give me wed test date. And yes I'm 14dpo today! I thought I should have been testing today/tomorrow... What do you think Gemma..xx

I don't have any signs apart from sore & larger boobs and a few mild pains in my belly yesterday morning... Also had the runs yesterday!!
Can you remember what signs you had xx

Wow getting to 14dpo is amazing!! To be honest I was a nightmare lol I tested at 9dpo and had a positive with the twins...... They usually give you a test date past when AF is expected to arrive so that you don't test too early going on a lot of the other girls AF usually arrives 12/13dpo so I think it's looking good! I had no real signs if anything other than mild ohss but I knew deep down it had worked!

In all honestly a test would usually be positive by now but it's totally up to you how you feel about testing before their date! Let me know if you do but don't let me be a bad influence on you lol xx

Oh and I had a slight bit of spotting that turns out was implantation was so slight though literally a couple of dots! X

I went back and copied this..... From the day I got my first positive.

Thanks sweetie cautiously optimistic but I don't think I will believe it until I get past my AF date will keep peeing until then have had no symptoms at all except tiredness that happened today felt dead on my feet it just came over me this afternoon and shooting pains down my vajayjay lol and that was a few days ago! Im also so freaking hot especially at night. Positive thoughts = positive lines babe I have a good feeling about us both we have been in it together from the start and we will finish together with our BFP!!! All your signs at the mo sound like post retrieval things, implantation will happen after 6th day! You will do it girl I know u will xxxx

Ok thanks Gemma. Ill keep you posted chic xx

This wait is a ntemare..

I know missus it's the longest 2 weeks ever. Good luck huni xx

Well girls. BFN.... Gutted but have to look forward to my next cycle or even a natural miracle BFP...
Thanks for everything girls and good luck to everyone in the forthcoming cycles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->