• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

i have been taking them at 7.30am 1pm 7pm and 12.30am. but i missed the 7pm one tonight and didnt take it til 9.45pm so had a complete freak out and still a little teary:cry:

Aww sweetie you will be okay I promise missing one spray won't make that much of a difference :hugs: I hope your feeling a bit better today xx

Fab news Gemma keeping my fingers x'd. When to you have your egg transfer? Will they put more than one in then since Uve so many good ones? Xxxx

:happydance:
Gemma thank you so much for you share of info I'm so grateful, an excited I'm actually scurrying home from work willing an envelope be there lol
Twinklemama thank you I'm willing everyday away at the min to get closer an closer to the next stage.
So glad all is going well for you Gemma I'm keeping everything crossed! Hope ur not too anxious although I bet that's impossible. 😘 xoxo

Thank you :hugs: lol I know that feeling......you wish your life away just to get to the next stage hopefully won't be too long for you huni but il warn you as soon as that letter comes you'll still wish each day away until the end of your treatment lol I wish I could say the waiting gets easier :hugs: xxx

Fab news Gemma keeping my fingers x'd. When to you have your egg transfer? Will they put more than one in then since Uve so many good ones? Xxxx
Thank you I'm delighted :) we won't know until Sunday when they are graded it all depends on their progress over the next few days and how the cells progress and divide. The embryologist and ourselves will discuss the transfer on Sunday and make the decision then but due to my history of recurrent miscarriages they will prob but two back unless I have one exceptionally perfect embryo xx

thanks i am feeling better about it today between the responses on here nad the fact that i googled everything last night lol. got a headache today and feeling some real strong twinges in my left ovary but hopefully its just the follicles growing and not them trying to release early:shrug:

Gemma- how are you today? are you staying off work until you have had your transfer? how long are you taking off? will they give you an update today on how many have fertilised?:hugs:

thanks i am feeling better about it today between the responses on here nad the fact that i googled everything last night lol. got a headache today and feeling some real strong twinges in my left ovary but hopefully its just the follicles growing and not them trying to release early:shrug:

Gemma- how are you today? are you staying off work until you have had your transfer? how long are you taking off? will they give you an update today on how many have fertilised?:hugs:

Ohh you mustn't have seen my earlier post :) they injected 11 as one fractured and I have 8 beautiful embies :) :happydance: so so happy!!! Yes huni I'm off for another 2 weeks to relax and give them the best chance to get snuggled in without the stress of work xx

So glad your feeling better and those twinges are perfectly normal it's your wee follies growing xxx

Gemma... FAB NEWS!! 8 is fantastic.. praying they all do good and you can get some to freeze.. How do you feel if they put 2 back in could be twins :) xx do they not give you a option if you would like 2 put back even if you don't have misscarriages?

TCMC - not long now to goo and im sure the pains r ur ovaries making sure those follies r nice and big and plenty of them aswell xx i know its hard not to worry when you want to do everything as best you can but theres been other girlies on here thats forgot to take the injection at same time and they all got BFP's so praying everything goes that way with u also xx wee buns

Gemma... FAB NEWS!! 8 is fantastic.. praying they all do good and you can get some to freeze.. How do you feel if they put 2 back in could be twins :) xx do they not give you a option if you would like 2 put back even if you don't have misscarriages?

TCMC - not long now to goo and im sure the pains r ur ovaries making sure those follies r nice and big and plenty of them aswell xx i know its hard not to worry when you want to do everything as best you can but theres been other girlies on here thats forgot to take the injection at same time and they all got BFP's so praying everything goes that way with u also xx wee buns

Wifeyw thank you we are really happy such a relief....... No they follow the eSET policy and if they have one good embryo they will only put one back to prevent multiples. It all depends on age and other factors I thought at the start it was my decision but ultimately its the embryologist who decides you can always put ur case across at your meeting with him if you want two but like I said it depends on the circumstances and the maximum for under 35 is 2 and the end result will be his decision! I will honestly take anything that I can get lol be it twins or a single if it was twins I'd be finished if I get a single or bfn il go again xxx

Hey girls! Another long week over thank goodness!
Tcmc, I hope ur feeling ok now and not panicking, loads of people forget a dose of their meds, so don't stress. And the twinges are always a good sign! xo

Gemma, OH MY GOD! 8 embies is fantastic news! So pleased for u! We were told the average fertilisation rate is 60% so you've done amazingly! I'm sure ur both over the moon! Will keep praying they grow into big strong blasts!! And twins would be class!!

Wifeyw, loads of places only put one embryo back no matter what apparently. I also thought it would be my choice but apparently not. Think they changed all the rules after mad people like octomum!

Twinklemama- thank you I know I had heard the same roughly 50-60% fertilization rate on average so I was absolutely gobsmacked when she said I had 8 :) I really feel truly blessed and on cue as one emotion of happiness fades the worrying and anxiousness starts all over again couple more hurdles to go...... neverending emotional rollercoaster:hugs: xx

Oh my god oh my god:happydance::happydance: just off the phone with the embryologist they injected 11 of my eggs as one was slightly immature when they stripped it and it fractured they couldn't use it and I now have 8 embies yes frigging 8 embies and the all look good :) ohh hang on my wee babes......I'm so excited and happy I could cry :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Great news X

Thanks everyone :hugs: I'm looking forward to tomorrow hopefully most of my wee embies are thriving and growing nice and strong xx

Good luck for tomorrow Gemma I'm super excited for you both. Il be thinking bout u xxxx

Gemma - Good luck missus, im sure everything with go fantasic.. good luck xx

Gemma- good luck for ET tomorrow/today. i will say a wee prayer it all goes well. Ur gonna be PUPO!!:happydance:

Hi Gemma, good luck, keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hows every1 else doing?

Xxx

So girls I'm officially PUPO :) with two 7 cell embies on board:happydance: embryologist said they are my best the other 6 were only at 6 cell and that meant even though they would be suitable for transfer they wouldn't be good enough for freezing but I'm happy to have my two little pips :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->