IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Exciting Gemma!!!! Keeping absolutely everything crossed! I'm sure u can't believe the "treatment" bit is out of the way. Now just to relax and pray they stick! xoxo

I've got my screening appt tomoro at RVH, I just love blood tests lol!

Woohoo for you :hugs: it will go in so quickly now!! Lol it's only the one blood test so not too bad :) aww thanks I'm a bit gutted the other 6 couldn't be frozen if they had the facilities to take them a further day it would have been okay but they just don't do it, it's 2/3day transfer and that's it if they aren't up to scratch they won't help them :( just shows you you just don't know how it will turn out we are very lucky to have our 2!!:hugs: I am grateful and blessed to have them so I am celebrating my two little pips and my hubby is taking me to dinner and to see breaking dawn lol he hates twilight xx

aww gemma thats brilliant.. even though the other werent good enough to freeze it couldn't have been a better result for you to have 2 put back in. praying they stick. aww bless your DH that be nice little treat. how you feeling? How was it getting them transfered? xx

:cry:
aww gemma thats brilliant.. even though the other werent good enough to freeze it couldn't have been a better result for you to have 2 put back in. praying they stick. aww bless your DH that be nice little treat. how you feeling? How was it getting them transfered? xx

Wifeyw thank you I know I really couldn't have asked for more I feel so happy and protective of them already! Transfer was a doddle didn't feel the catheter at all the only thing that was slightly annoying was the metal speculum but I have always hated the feeling if those things!! How are you?? Xx

I didn't realise they don't have the facilities to keep them going another few days, that's awful actually! I'm really shocked! I just assumed they would keep them developing until they stopped naturally. But you've got 2 pretty special ones on board now and I'm sure we'll be hearing great news in a couple of weeks! Do they make you wait 14 or 16 days before taking the test? And are you on the cyclogest pessaries? They are GROSS! Enjoy Twilight, I can't wait to see it! Xo

I didn't realise they don't have the facilities to keep them going another few days, that's awful actually! I'm really shocked! I just assumed they would keep them developing until they stopped naturally. But you've got 2 pretty special ones on board now and I'm sure we'll be hearing great news in a couple of weeks! Do they make you wait 14 or 16 days before taking the test? And are you on the cyclogest pessaries? They are GROSS! Enjoy Twilight, I can't wait to see it! Xo

I know right........ I would have paid to take it a further few days or to try and get them to blasts! Not sure whether its because of the amount of people doing their NHS cycle, it doesn't seem they take anything past 3 day transfer maybe if you are paying privately they will.... I'm on crinone gel 8% that goes up your vajayjay lol they aren't the most pleasant things either apparently you need to have a hoke every few days to get some of the carrier gel out or you get backed up......... eugh the joys :haha:

I know right........ I would have paid to take it a further few days or to try and get them to blasts! Not sure whether its because of the amount of people doing their NHS cycle, it doesn't seem they take anything past 3 day transfer maybe if you are paying privately they will.... I'm on crinone gel 8% that goes up your vajayjay lol they aren't the most pleasant things either apparently you need to have a hoke every few days to get some of the carrier gel out or you get backed up......... eugh the joys :haha:

Oh forgot to answer your other question it's 14 days from transfer they want you to test....... Hmmmm I wonder how long it will take before I cave I have asked DH to hide the tests until next Wednesday on my schedule it says 30th November that will be the Friday but Wednesday will be 14 days after collection it's safe to say I should get an accurate test result by then my normal luteal phase is 12days so that should be around the time af in a normal cycle would arrive xx

Really delighted for you Gemma that's just fab news.. You'll have to take it easy an try and relax now for a couple of weeks until you get more brill news!! Xo

Hi girlies
Sorry just dropped in to have a rant.. Phoned the rfc there as I am now on day 21 of my BCP and still haven't received my schedule so was anxious but they told me its still with the nurses and they'd sent out a letter when they're ready! They are so matter of fact with things honestly.
I find out more information on here than I ever have from the Clinic. I understand they deal with "people like us" daily but when it's you it's so important and if ur like me every single word is so important!!!!
Argggggg

I am so impatient but I've been waiting on the list for IVF since jan 11 for my first treatment and I am just about ready to burst 😡😡

Hope you guys are all feeling good an positive!
Rant over lol xxxxxx

I had my screening appointment on the 30th October so you would prob be around the same time as me. I'm on day 21 of my BCP? How bout urself??

Big hugs xx

hey ladies, well i went for my final scan today and will be triggering tonight at 10pm so egg collection is 10am on wednesday:happydance:

the doc measured a total of 14 follicles with 8 on the left and 6 on the right he said they were all a good size and there were a few smaller ones:happydance: still really nervous about EC since they dont knock you out but happy with the knowledge that they offer gas and air along with the morphine:hugs:

gemma- congrats on being PUPO:happydance: make sure you get plenty of rest and let those little embies snuggle down deep :hugs: How are you feeling?

hope the rest of you are doing well, thinking of you all:hugs:

hey ladies, well i went for my final scan today and will be triggering tonight at 10pm so egg collection is 10am on wednesday:happydance:

the doc measured a total of 14 follicles with 8 on the left and 6 on the right he said they were all a good size and there were a few smaller ones:happydance: still really nervous about EC since they dont knock you out but happy with the knowledge that they offer gas and air along with the morphine:hugs:

gemma- congrats on being PUPO:happydance: make sure you get plenty of rest and let those little embies snuggle down deep :hugs: How are you feeling?

hope the rest of you are doing well, thinking of you all:hugs:

Tcmc how exciting only a couple more days :) and woohoo for your follies!!! Honestly I don't think you could not be nervous but trust me huni it's okay I mean it's not the most pleasant experience of my life but its bearable! Just make sure u tell the nurse to give u more meds as soon as u feel u need more, deep breaths positive attitude and you will fly through it:hugs:

I'm feeling okay still quite tender around my ovaries and its quite crampy when I pee but overall I've been feeling good I'm putting up my Xmas trees tomorrow and baking my gingerbread houses to keep me busy over the next few days lol I know I know it's only November but I absolutely love Xmas and I thought what better thing that helps me be happy and relaxed :) my excuse anyway lol xx

Hi girlies
Sorry just dropped in to have a rant.. Phoned the rfc there as I am now on day 21 of my BCP and still haven't received my schedule so was anxious but they told me its still with the nurses and they'd sent out a letter when they're ready! They are so matter of fact with things honestly.
I find out more information on here than I ever have from the Clinic. I understand they deal with "people like us" daily but when it's you it's so important and if ur like me every single word is so important!!!!
Argggggg

I am so impatient but I've been waiting on the list for IVF since jan 11 for my first treatment and I am just about ready to burst 😡😡

Rant over lol xxxxxx

:hugs:Babies r us I know how you feel it's so frustrating but hopefully going by myself and Tcmc you shouldn't have too long to wait I would say roughly the end of next week! Oh my goodness Jan 11 that's soo long if you don't mind me asking why have they left it this length of time??? that's like a lifetime in this process I would have been climbing the walls xx

Hi girlies
Argggggg

Rant over lol xxxxxx

:hugs:Babies r us I know how you feel it's so frustrating but hopefully going by myself and Tcmc you shouldn't have too long to wait I would say roughly the end of next week! Oh my goodness Jan 11 that's soo long if you don't mind me asking why have they left it this length of time??? that's like a lifetime in this process I would have been climbing the walls xx

I know it's just so hard. It has been a lifetime believe me, they told me my treatment would be jan 12 so this year has been a complete waiting game. Everytime I rang they said your next, it could be the end of next month, then the start of the next etc etc I basically heard that about 6 times this year.

Our problem being my hubbie is absolute infertile an after alot of unsucessful investigation we are needing to use donor sperm 😢😢 and there has been a problem getting any into the clinic. It's been a long hard wait. So now I just want it to happen!!!!
Hopefully ur right & I will get my schedule soon.
Thanks for your time xxxxxx

Gemma I meant to ask you, did u bring anything with you to your retrieval like slippers or dressing gown. I was rushed in and out in 5 mins this morning and they didn't tell me much. In fact the nurse actually shouted down the corridor after me " oh by the way only have some tea and toast Wednesday morning before you come in"!!

Hi girlies
Argggggg

Rant over lol xxxxxx

I know it's just so hard. It has been a lifetime believe me, they told me my treatment would be jan 12 so this year has been a complete waiting game. Everytime I rang they said your next, it could be the end of next month, then the start of the next etc etc I basically heard that about 6 times this year.

Our problem being my hubbie is absolute infertile an after alot of unsucessful investigation we are needing to use donor sperm 😢😢 and there has been a problem getting any into the clinic. It's been a long hard wait. So now I just want it to happen!!!!
Hopefully ur right & I will get my schedule soon.
Thanks for your time xxxxxx
Aww god bless huni you that's so hard and difficult its crazy the shortage we have over here for sperm and eggs it is ridiculous! Your on your BCP now so at least your finally getting somewhere I hope you get your schedule next week keeping everything crossed :hugs: x

Gemma I meant to ask you, did u bring anything with you to your retrieval like slippers or dressing gown. I was rushed in and out in 5 mins this morning and they didn't tell me much. In fact the nurse actually shouted down the corridor after me " oh by the way only have some tea and toast Wednesday morning before you come in"!!

No missus just your lovely self :) they give you a gown to wear and you change into it right away when you enter the room then after the procedure they don't let you sit up you are wheeled into recovery on your bed and they give you all you need......sanitary towel and drinks etc x

thanks chick:hugs: how long were you in recovery for?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Gemma & your two wee embies :)
:dust::dust::dust:
What day transfer did you have? And when did they say to test?
Keeping everything crossed for you! Eeeeek it's so exciting. Dont be overdoing it with the xmas tree! Are you able to take it easy over the next week?
Thrilled you have got to this stage. I know what a rollercoaster it is!

Tcmc - eeek you're triggering tonight, good luck. Really thrilled for you that your follies are looking good. :hugs: :dust:

Sending best wishes to everyone & looking forward to seein some BFPs on this thread v soon xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Gemma & your two wee embies :)
:dust::dust::dust:
What day transfer did you have? And when did they say to test?
Keeping everything crossed for you! Eeeeek it's so exciting. Dont be overdoing it with the xmas tree! Are you able to take it easy over the next week?
Thrilled you have got to this stage. I know what a rollercoaster it is!

Tcmc - eeek you're triggering tonight, good luck. Really thrilled for you that your follies are looking good. :hugs: :dust:

Sending best wishes to everyone & looking forward to seein some BFPs on this thread v soon xxx

Hi threebirds how are you??? Thank you so much we are delighted :) we had a three day transfer the nurse at the transfer said to wait until 14 days from yesterday but my schedule says 30th November so I know realistically I won't wait 14 days so I have the tests hidden and my DH will give me them back next Wednesday which will be 10dp3dt, I promise I will be taking it easy have the tree put up by DH only decorations for me and I have the next two weeks off work to potter around xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->