• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Oh nette that sounds really promising, I would test everyday now until sat and I bet it will get darker each day. Congratulations. How many days are you today??

I think I will be a 3day transfer. And to be fair I don't mind because I had a blast 1st cycle and maybe this time a 3day could be lucky for me.

Have you 1 or 2 on board??

i am a firm believer in whatever is meant to be will be.... and if that's a 3 day transfer, who cares as long as all goes well...keep us posted...as for me, I don't know I am totally in denial.... I used a digital test so it just said 1-2 weeks preggers... and I only have another digital and the one the hospital gave me, which is the one I will use on sat... I really don't know wether to be excited or not.... haven't even told DH, don't want to get his hopes up... this is a crazy world!... I am 10dp5dt... so that's what about 16 days after pregnil injection... surely that would be out of my system by now... does the gels have any effect on tests.... I am still trying to convince myself its a negative... as this is first ICIS I haven't a clue what to expect. you girls are a good help and support. good to chat with those who know what they are talking about.

Nette I really think its a true BFP but I understand you don't want to get too excitd! But you are 10dp5dt. Trigger is diffently out of your system. This is amazing xxxxxx

Nette, that's amazing news! The trigger is definitely out of ur system and the crinone has no effect on the test. Sounds like ur pregnant!!!!! Congrats, hopefully you're the first of a lucky tread for us all this time around xo

hmmmm, I guess I am waiting for the bad news.... ya get used to it after all this while .... getting really weird pulled muscle sensations around belly button, nothing around uterus or ovary area today.... ladies I hope your right.... its hard to let yourself believe. twinkle mama how are you feeling today? you still getting crampy pains etc?

Happy test day nette, how are you??

Thinking & praying for your BFP twinkle xxx

I keep posting & nothing comes up. Anyway

I forgot to update you nette. The hospital phoned me yesterday while I was getting ready for ET. They told me my 4 embryos were of excellent quality and I'm havering a blast 5 day transfer on Sunday... Couldn't believe it. So happy all 4 were still growing strong... Xx

hey jackdoll, when are u having transfer?? how are all the ur little embys growing?
twinklemama, are u testing today? ... I have a feeling its gonna work for us all!! ...told DH yesterday evening whilst walkng our dog along Helens bay to bangor... he actually is in shock, he can believe it either. yesterday morning was a strange day took another test... positive!.... was so light headed for most of the morning to the point were I was feeling extremely faint in work. I wouldn't say I was feeling sick but definitely faint. and yesterday evening I was extremely tired as well... DH is still in shock.... its hilarious he has hardly said a word, just kept looking at me and smiling! ............. don't know why but took another test this morn! yup and its still says pregnant.

Ach Nette that's just brilliant news I'm delighted for yous.. Congratulations mrs. Well done. All that hard work paid off... I'm sure hubby is speachless. I really hope I can give that news to my hubby..

Think we posted at the same time. I have my transfer in the morning, all 4 embryos ate excellent quality and I'm having a blast transfer.

Nette, I'm so delighted for u! Congratulations!

Good luck for tomoro Jackdoll, are u going for one or two?

I'm driving myself mental. Tested last night, it was a faint positive, faint but clearly a second line. Pretty much negative this morning, couldn't see a second line in allocated 3 mins, but a couple of hours later u can see a faint line. I took another one at 3 pm and it's faintly positive aswell within the 3 mins. All first response. Don't know what to think. Could it be possible that last nights test was hcg from 2 embies then one has dropped off so hcg isn't rising much? I've read so many forums etc that say u can't get a false positive or evaporation lines on first response. Also just having mild cramping, nothing like earlier in the week. A few twinges in right ovary and having that same pinching just below my belly button, feels like it's just under the skin. Is that what ur feeling nette?

Hey twinkle, I think in the Royal your only aloud 1 blast. The last time I was only aloud 1 and I was private! I'm 28 and I know their is something about age aswel, I must ask when I'm in this morning. obviously 2 would be better but I'm just praying I still have 1 left this morning.

How are you feeling? Anymore tests?

Nette how are you? I'm sure you still can't believe it xxxx

Hi girls just checking in!!

Nette congratulations!!!:hugs:

Twinkle don't be worrying about the strength of lines just yet honey with the twins my test lines were all over the place testing different times of the day hcg fluctuates in urine my second morning urine was always better for testing as it usually has the highest amounts of hcg in it!! I'm rooting for you :hugs::hugs:

Jackdoll best of luck for the transfer :hugs:

Xxx

Thanks Gemma.. 1 blast on board. Now the dreaded 2ww again. I can do this lol.xx

jackdoll arrrgggghhhhh....... rest up!...I found the 2WW flew to quick.... yeah they will only ever do 1 if you have got to blastocyct.... keep us posted... all good so far!

twinklemama, yeah don't worry to much at the minute. ur still testing before your date. I am exhausted, and has so much nausea Friday evening all day sat and on and off on sunday. still have the tightness around belly button especially when I stretch or twist round and still getting back pain....still cant believe it though... sending of my form today so hopefully will have a scan in the next 3 weeks. pinch me!... ladies I am routing for you both.... I am still getting good vibes for us all!

Nette isn't that just brilliant, another BFP on this thread, can I ask you if you ate/drank anything different on your 2ww. Did you exercise? It's just I've heard of people eating different things etc. ya just don't know if all these things work? Basically did you do anything different??

I usually go for a walk with my mum & sisters daily... I'm off work for few weeks. Don't feel like stating house bound. But obviously won't be doing heavy lifting etc xx

Jackdoll, to be honest i ended up at my gp's they had to start me on steroids and antibiotics as i had a bad chest infection, the day of my transfer i went to the belfast marathon to support my DH and then the tues had a really bad infection in my chest, as i also have asthma, so started meds for that on the fri. i was feeling sorry for myself to be honest, so aint junk food but never exercise as my lungs werent fit for it. how are you both feeling today???

Hey Nette, I'm feeling normal. Few butterflies in my tummy but could be nerves. This wait sucks, I hate it. Only 2dp5dt.

How are you?? Hope your well xxxx

Hey girls, just to let u know that I had my bloods done today. Hcg was 2. Also started bleeding yesterday. So they confirmed a biochemical pregnancy. We're both gutted, review booked with Dr Agbaje on 6th June to see what we do next. 3rd time lucky wasn't meant to be xo

twinklemama, my heart has just sank for you, I hope your looking after yourself. I don't know what to say. big hugs. to go through this for the third time you are soo strong. I am gutted for you. take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->