• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Thanks girls :hugs:
Nette, your scan sounds amazing :)
What hospital will you be going to?
X

Nette, congratulations on finally being normal lol!! I'm sure you both were over the moon to see bubba in all his/her glory. I hope the next 7 months go well for u and u have a happy and healthy pregnancy, and that the faintness goes away xo

Threebirds, can't believe you're more than half way there already! I'm so delighted for u xo

Jackdoll, I'm grand thanks, just dreading the weekend as DH goes away for a fortnight with work.

twinklemama, ur doing amazing! I hope ur treating urself!

threebirds, I am going to go to Craigavon hospital. my sis just had a baby there last week in the MLU, and It was beautiful, massive rooms and so peaceful and quite.

oh I am happy to get all the symptoms going as long as all is well with baby. although I would be happier if I had none!! lol.

not long now jackdoll, don't u think its the longest wait though, I thought the 2ww was fast compared to the scan wait.

Thanks Twinkle & sorry DH has to go away for work :( Can you use the time to catch up with friends or work on some project in the house/garden? What about a box set or something on netflix? Ooh and definitely find some way of treating yourself. I know i'd miss my DH terribly if he had to go away for 2 wks. Im away every so often but its only 1 or 2 nights at a time xxx

Ahh twinkle sometimes we love getting the house to ourselves and a wee break but sure as soon as their out the door we want them back.Lol.. My hubby worked away for 3years, at the start it was so hard and I just kept myself busy at the gym. Only good thing I got spoiled in my mums for my tea every night lol. Hope it flys in for you..x
Threebirds still can't believe you went through lots of treatment then had a natural pregnancy, that's amazing.xx
Nette this wait is awlful, I'm just really panicking now if I don't hear/see the heartbeat..I'm a real worrier... :(
MLU for you then Nette? no pain relief?

yeah hoping for MLU and water... but i will take whatever is needed at the time!... try not to worry, i even tested again a few days before scan just to make doubly doubly sure!... i know once u see it u get a kinda relief!.... u will be fine, i take it you have had no spotting or anything?
i am still getting dizziness! super annoying. but i dont mind, would rather not, but hey!
only a week to go Jackdoll!!

Hey threebirds my scan is 25th June, ill be 8w+1. These few weeks have been dragging in :(
How many weeks are you? I'm sure the bump is getting big..

Nette I have had no spotting bleeding sickness, nothing, not even tired, have you went to your gp yet? Wonder when you will get your next scan.. It's usually between 10-12 weeks they scan you. Yes im planning for MLU aswell, :) that's if I don't freak out in the end.xx 1 week to go- please don't drag lol

JACKDOLL.............. ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!! AM EXCITED FOR YOU!..... I still haven't received any word from the antenatal department yet re: next scan. still feeling dizzy, but less often. boobs not sore anymore... I am 2 1/2 mths preggers tomorrow... crazy how time flies!..... let us know how you get on tomorrow... !!!

Hey, I had my scan today and it was amazing, couldn't believe it, makes it so real, the wee heartbeat was beating away so fast. Really emotional..

I really hope all the girls get their BFP's eventually, it's really worth the wait, stay strong xxxx

Hey, I haven't posted on this much but have been looking in now and again. Congratulations nette and jackdoll!! I got my bfp two weeks ago as well, still can't believe it!!!!. Just wanted to say thanks, reading all your comments have helped keep me sane!!! I have been having similar feelings and its nice to know they are normal and i'm not going totally mad!! xx

yeah!!!!! congratulations.... so happy for you!.... did u get wee pictures as well?

did they give you your due date? what hospital are you going to go to?...... exciting!!

I am still waiting on my 12 week scan date, I am 10 weeks today. .... am so happy for you!!

Congrats butterfly, are you attending the royal? Have you got your scan date yet?

Nette I have 3 pictures, so tiny but baby is their, I will also be going to craigavon and my due date is 3rd Feb. I have to phone my gp today and let her know everything is ok and she will get the ball rolling for me. I actually heard they start scanning between 9 & 12 weeks now in craigavon, unless your going to get a 12week scan because you have had an 8. But you would think you would have appointment by now. Why don't you phone your gp or the early scan clinic & make sure your on their records. Xx

oh butterfly that's great news!!! how you feeling now? any symptoms, sickness etc??

got my scan date through today! flipping the 21st july... I will be 13wk 5 days.... what on earth!! nearly 14 weeks... mental! they must be super busy or super lazy!.... apparently my app will last an hour and a half with midwife and dr B Adams. apparently my sis was saying that once you get one scan then you make your next app before you leave, so still hoping then to have a 20 weeker after that I suppose. sooo yet another 3 week wait! but a good one. tried to phone gp a few days ago to check scan app but they said they weren't aware of their waiting times etc.

Nette, my cousin got a scan & she was 9 weeks, she had another app at 13 weeks and was told it would be a long app bloods etc, they wouldn't scan her at her 13 week app as she had a 9week scan, now she has to wait until 20 week scan. Which is next week, she said its feels so long since she seen the wee heartbeat and can't settle herself.. She's attending craigavon, I really do hope they scan us 12/13 weeks.

i think they will especially when they know it was IVF, if I have to have a prentend emotional break down, I will be wanting a scan... its flippin stressful enough, without knowing if all is ok, I sis got a 10 week and 20 week, but managed to get a sneaky one on top of that cause they kept her waiting 1hr for her appointment cause she lost the notes!.... fingers crossed for lost notes then!! lol
I will keep ya posted as I am guessing your date will be after mine!

My scan is 9th July, next Wednesday. No symptoms yet really, felt queasy the odd time and can't stand coffee or eggs which I usually love.

I got an appointment through from my own hospital for my booking appointment on 25th July, will be 10 weeks 5 days then.

How are you all feeling? Any weird symptoms?

Do you get pictures from your first scan in the royal? So excited but also really nervous about it!

XXX

its so exciting getting the first scan!!. yes I got 3 pictures.... its a bit surreal!

symptoms have calmed down now, blood pressure seems to be returning to normal, thankfully!

I am still eating like a trooper, haven't put on ny weight though although my belly is defo getting bigger, I will be announcing to the world our great news , beginning of next weeks as I will be 3 mths, but really because people are gonna guess, my stomach muscles are starting to feel very hard, especially at the sides.... I burst out crying when I said to my husband...lol!
just cant believe it!

how are the rest of you feeling?

butterfly what hospital r u at? they sound like an organised bunch!

Hi Nette, wow that's great you're almost 3mnths - have fun sharing the good news! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->