IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Hi ladies i'm back and WOW!!!! Didn't I miss some fab BFP's congratulations to you all. Well we are going to try a second attempt with the RFC fingers crossed it works this time round.

hi Butterfly!, how did your scan go?
Welcome back baps! fair play to you r deciding to get stuck into another cycle. not an easy choice, when do u hope to start treatment?

Good luck baps, hope 2nd time round is lucky to you :)

Nette how are you? I have my scan next Tuesday and ill be exactly 12weeks :)
Have you any sickness? I'm not too bad, diffently could be worce, booked a holiday for aug and really looking forward to it...

Had my scan, it was amazing seeing the wee heartbeat!! I am with the Ulster hospital now, have my booking appointment with them next Friday. I still can't believe I'm pregnant, the midwife who did my scan said there was no need for us to wait to tell people, we told them on day of scan, so many of my friends are pregnant right now it was getting hard to keep it a secret!! Has anyone had another scan yet?? Excited to see how much it will have grown in 3 weeks!!

i have my scan on Monday I will be 13 wks 5 days, I am so excited, I am hoping that I will be able to see so much on it!!! exciting!!

yeah my blood pressure is more or less sorted now, although I am still knackered, anytime I sit down I fall asleep, which is not like me!

( this next bit may be too much detail.. sorry in advance!!)

I was at the doctors yesterday as I was getting some greeny discharge, on and off for a few weeks now, and just realised that its not normal, basically it looks like snot!

so thought it best to get it checked out as it could be an infection or group B strep, so they have taken a scab and I will get the results tomorrow.

other than that I am feeling great!

butterfly, sounds like you baby is good and strong, and I am all on for telling asap, be happy and excited, because we all know, you never know what is round the corner, we may or may not get this opportunity again so I say we roll with it!! and shout it from the roof tops.

we will all be having our next apps next week!!! yeah, such a milestone for us all. glad to be going through this with you ladies!!big hugs!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to congratulate everyone who have got their BFPs!!! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy to you all.

I did my NHS cycle two years ago which unfortunately didn't work so I have going au Naturale with acupuncture and herbs so fingers crossed I get a miracle. xxx

Thanks Irish eyes. I hope you get your BFP very soon.xxx

Nette just remembered your scan was today.. How did it all go? Xxxx

oh jackdoll !!! I a currently typin one arm on ice the other on the lap top... got swab results back all normal.

ended up in A&E at 5am.... apparently I burstitis..... seriously painful.... basically an infection in the elbow swollen like a tennis ball... on antibiotics and paracetamol and ice pack..... ouch

finish in a and e at 9.30 am and round then for app in maternity!!!

got on initial scan.... babies heart really good and was basically breakdancing within seconds was like it was preforming for us..... amazing!!!!

then in with midwife, just me to chat about diet etc take blood s and also get ur bounty pack. in for about 30 mins.

then in with the doctor who took another scan with measurements and again all is looking perfect

so eneded up get scan picsture twice today soooo ladies all good and all the best with ur apps this week!!

cant wait to hear all about them!

now to change my ice pack!

My goodness nette what a day you have had. I really hope that elbow gets better soon.xxx

Omg that sounds really good, I'm really excited about tomorrow now :) :) :) :)
2 scans, wow brilliant...

Hi girls!
Nette and Jackdoll I'm so pleased things are progressing well for you both! Can't believe you're both so far along already!

Baps, welcome back! Good luck with your second cycle.

Irisheyes, good luck on getting your BFP! Read your siggie to see which vitamins etc you're on. I'm doing most of the same, all Zita West stuff as recommended by Ruthellen Logan (google her), the one you could try along with everything else is a vitamin d spray- you can buy it off zita west's website. It's a big immune booster, and we don't get anywhere enough from the crap sunlight in this country!

Hope everyone is well, I'm going for bloods tomoro at gcrm to figure out when I'm ovualing then will have my endometrial biospy later this week-has to be done 5 days post ovulation. Have a feeling I'm gonna be a pin cushion this week!
xo

twinkle sounds like your good have a pretty busy week ahead of you... hope all goes well, keep us posted. that vitamin d spray sounds quite good!!

baps when do you start your second round?

butterfly, how you feeling... its getting close to your scan too!!

Hi all
I had started taking the zita west vit d spray over last autumn/winter & got bfp in Jan, also changed to zita west pregnancy vits - of course no idea if any of this helped get us our bfp.
I also exercised more, went gluten free & was getting chinese herbs & accupuncture.
Ive had two rounds of icsi & they didnt work for us, drs gave us little chance of success - but we got there, naturally. So if assisted cycles don't work please don't totally give up.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine :) X

Hi ladies was hoping to start next cycle but not looking likely I phoned them two weeks ago and the lady said she would call me back once she had spoken to the consultant guess they either off sick or on holidays.

hey jackdoll, is everything ok? slightly worried we haven't heard from you after your scan, and have been afraid to ask, hope all is ok?

My goodness nette what a day you have had. I really hope that elbow gets better soon.xxx

Omg that sounds really good, I'm really excited about tomorrow now :) :) :) :)
2 scans, wow brilliant...

Hey nette, yes I had my scan last tue. Everything brilliant, wee baba was very active & jumping about. Started waving at us. I couldn't believe how clear it all was. Pictures are amazing.. I got my 20 week scan in the post Saturday. It's all happening, how are you feeling, how's the elbow? Have you got a bump xxx

ah I am so glad Jackdoll!.... I was a little worried when I hadn't heard from you, and I didn't want to ask incase.... but that has put my mind at ease... is it sinking in any more??

back at docs on mon, they were worried it was turning to septic arthritis... but bloods seem to be ok , but they want to keep an eye on it. obviously because of the septic reason and wouldn't want it spreading to baby!.... but they aren't worried at the mo as bloods are more normal than abnormal.

yeah bump is defo on its way.... I found now that I bought a couple of maternity t shirts I look more pregnant than putting on weight!!! lol thankfully!

yeah I got next scan date for 10th sep.... cant wait! but will be a bit more nerve wrecking!.

who was you consultant and your midwife?

baps hope you get a date soon. at least you know what your working to... its so hard waiting in mid air!

Hi girls, thanks for posting about ur journeys!! It's been very interesting reading. I just received my offer letter for treatment so have to ring in am to book my first appointment - bit scared that treatment might not work but reading ur stories has gave me some encouragement that the treatment does work, thanks!!

Nette I'm sorry. I think I've just been on a high & forgot to update yous. Xxx think my app the week after you. I'm under Dr Adams. Can't remember midwifes name. I've to go back in 2 weeks to get my notes and blood results etc. we don't get a scan at that app but I'm going to ask. Any nice Hols plans? We go away in few weeks. Can't wait to chillax at the pool with a non-alcoholic cocktail. :)

Sunshine all the best for your up coming cycle. Will you be attending the royal? They are lovely, all the nurses/consultants are just so understanding.. 2nd time lucky for me. Hope you get your BFP 1st go like Nette :)
Any questions ect feel free to ask xxx

dont be sorry Jackdoll, ts just me always thinking the worst and was afraid to ask... I had midwife app today, literally in and out in under 5 mins, lovely midwife called Joan, she just takes ur urine sample and checks blood pressure and your on your way, no scan this visit!!...and I got my notes today as well to take home, it feels like you have got a certificate, the file I never thought I would have!!.

are you getting any feelings of baby moving?... for the last week and a half i get this odd feeling like marbles moving or a worm wiggling, about 8 to 10 times a day but it usually happens within a couple of hours. its defo baby moving, that was confirmed by the breakdancing scan!

SUNSHINE! welcome. yes it is the most scariest thing ever and its like a whirlwind.... as jackdoll says she got her dreams second time round, so even if it doesn't work the first go, try to be positive. But for me I was very lucky it happened first time for me. its so hard to have the mix of being positive and not too negative.... please feel free to ask us loads of questions, the staff our lovely in RVH.... keep us posted, cant wait to hear all about your journey!... look after yourself... THATS RULE NUMBER ONE. big hug!

Thanks girls, yeah I will be attending RVH - first appointment is next Thurs 14th August. What happens at this app? The second app is scheduled for 2 weeks later - can anyone share any light on what happens at that app? Sorry for the questions but I haven't got a clue what to expect!!
Has anyone heard about the maya massage and if it is worth trying out?
Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->