IVF/ICSI August

We have six healthy fertilized embryos! We have a tentative transfer on Saturday morning because they think they'll make it to blasties. I will talk to them on Thursday to see how they are doing. OMG! I am so excited. :happydance:
My blood test is scheduled for Aug. 30th.

Congrats Looby! Good luck.

PS. Did you guys do your downreg and stimming injections at the same time when you started stimming?

Hi everyone, for those of you who are PUPO, good luck, really keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hi, TrixieLox, I think I am one week behind you on IVF/ICSI cycle, just had my baseline scan today prior to starting Gonal F (stims) Was very nervous. On my first consultation with the nurse in may, i was informed that my blood results LH/FSH ratio indicated polycystic ovaries. Well, I was surprised because I had had all of the investigations through an NHS consultant and this had not been mentioned. So was anxious, the nurse could not scan me on initial consult because scanner in use, so have waited all this time, anyway, I did not have any cysts on my ovaries. Think I must be atypical, because have none of symptoms, am more worried about OHSS - so have to wait and see. It seems everything is going so fast not sure I want it to. Hope everyone else is coping....relaxing...etc. Anyway, just wondered how everyone else finds their clinics. I had a feeling I was on a conveyer belt today!:wacko:

Flipping heck, too busy reading the updates on here and nearly missed my 7pm slot for nasal spray!

Yes Trixie I am down regging at the same as my injections.

Great news Hopes, BizyBee and Looby :happydance:

H xx

Thanks girls. I am thrilled!

Trix, I did them at he same time.

Helen, how's stimming? Are you feeling ok?

Hi Inky. I also am atypical (never had cysts on ultrasounds) but they discovered pcos when I had my lap. They were also concerned that I would overstimulate, so my dose was very low. It turned out fine. Good luck.

Inky, IVF suddenly pounced on me too and I felt it was going way too fast. I always had it in my mind it would be an August start then I was told it might be delayed so presumed it would then they suddenly said, yep, you're ready and I totally freaked out. Hubby had to give me a good talking to!

PS. Did you guys do your downreg and stimming injections at the same time when you started stimming?

TL - I did both of my injections at the same time, they said that was fine and it was okay - i found the stimms less painful than the d/reg injections.

BB - congrats! :happydance: that's great news, hopefully you'll get a couple of blasts from that, are you having 1 or 2 put back?

Good luck everyone else hope all okay xxx

time for bed for me, early morning again for scan, yay!!!
i hope they say i can go in for EC friday or saturday, but i hope friday,
bc my cousin is coming over for the weekend, don't want to be in hospital half a day

Looby, I am hoping to put back 2!

Tiny, good luck tomorrow. Hope you have EC on Friday!

Congrats on being PUPO Looby! And so awesome that you have two to freeze!!

Bizy, what a great fertilization report! Praying for good growth for your embies!

Tiny, good luck on your scan tomorrow!

Trix, hope you're doing well with all the injections!

I got a call from the lab today that my other five embies stopped developing, so we have nothing to freeze. I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm just going to focus on the 3 I've got trying to snuggle in!

Hope you are all doing well!

Hopes, sorry they stopped developing. Praying your 3 are getting cozy!

keeping everything crossed hopes that those 3 get all comfy in there!

afm: pick-up will most likely be sunday, not friday
follies have grown but not enough i guess
biggest is now 18mm
i got two scan pictures from my doc (i am CRAZY about documenting everything)

no more gonal-f for me, but menopur instead, and more cetrotide to prevent ovulation

another scan friday... hope i get green light for pick-up sunday!
apointment is insanely early, 6.30am! i don't know how he does it bc he has apointments
untill 7pm (at least)

Hi,

An update from my scan this morning, they said that there is plenty of activity but some are on the small side. She said this can be normal at this stage and often they will grow quite rapidly from here so she wasn't too worried. She also said my left ovary was on the high side which could lead to problems with egg collection but when she pressed it, it went down so again she said she wasn't worried. At my Centre they review all the cases on a Thursday morning and decide from there the order of additional scans and date of EC. She said that it will likely remain an additional scan on Saturday and then EC on Tuesday but they'll call me tomorrow between 2pm and 4pm to confirm. So more waiting, aaargh!!

Tiny, sorry your EC got put back and hope you get to spend some time with your cousin on Saturday.

Sorry you didin't get any frozen Hopes, but hopefully your 3 will be getting nice and warm in there!

Hope everyone else is okay.

H xx

^^ oh definatly, cousin is coming friday evening and staying here for 2 nights,
then they come to pick him up again sunday, but if i have EC sunday, we'll have to
drop him off at my parents in the morning, he'd be bored to dead in the hospital,
if it were for transfer i'd take him bc it only takes a good 30 minutes alltogether.

ohwell, on the bright side, i get to go to work friday after all hehe...

Where we are upto list - I think

Tansey - testing 25th Aug
hopesforababy - testing ?? Aug
loobylou_01 - testing 30th Aug
BizyBee - testing 30th Aug
helenttc - stimming
tinybutterfly - stimming
TrixieLox - stimming

Thanks Tans for updating. How are you feeling?

Helen and tiny, hope you don't have to stim much longer!

How are you trix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->