Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Eeek almost there wannabe! I'll probably be right before you I'll know once I ovulate!

I'm waiting on AF to get here so I can start the birth control! It should come in a few days. Femara made my cycles short and irregular. This is our first ivf icsi cycle. When Af comes I'll go in for afc count and start bcp for 18 days. Wish I were starting stims already!! I'm so anxious.

I'm waiting on AF to get here so I can start the birth control! It should come in a few days. Femara made my cycles short and irregular. This is our first ivf icsi cycle. When Af comes I'll go in for afc count and start bcp for 18 days. Wish I were starting stims already!! I'm so anxious.

Good luck hun! :dust::dust: How exciting! I hope time goes bye fast for you! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, ok if I join you all? I am waiting for af to arrive so I can start stimming. I am on D15 and usually come on between 25-29 days xx

Jren before you know it it will be your tww!

Bring on af ES! Welcome!

Jren hope 1st times a charm and hope you get some frosties too! I am hoping my second baby will work first fet try! So nervous and excited!

Hi ladies, ok if I join you all? I am waiting for af to arrive so I can start stimming. I am on D15 and usually come on between 25-29 days xx

Welcome to the group ES! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Well I have blood work and an ultrasound scheduled for this friday morning and if everything looks good than the nurses are estimating that my embryo transfer will be Next Friday on 02/19 at 9:30 am. :happydance: I am really happy and getting super excited!:happydance: Fingers crossed that my labs and ultrasound look good so I can move forward! Wish me luck!:thumbup:

I hope that everyone is doing wonderful and that your weeks are off to a great start! :flower:

Wannabe we may transfer same day I'm due for my cd11 us and bw Friday too haha so excited for friday!

Wannabe we may transfer same day I'm due for my cd11 us and bw Friday too haha so excited for friday!

Oh Wow! How exciting! Fingers crossed for us both! :dust::dust: It is so nice to have a friend to share this experience with! :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Well, i posted here at the begining and then disappeared for abit. Am now back.

Update: i had hysteroscopy on 2/5. No cyst, polyp. Just a fibroid outside my uterus. 2/6 i did my last pill of bcp. Now waiting for af to start baseline bloodwork and meds.

My meds are Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide. This is my first ivf. Did any of you use the combination of the above meds in your prior ivfs?

All the best to all of us.

If I remember correctly I used goal F and menopur but not your third med I was on Lupron as well and crinone.

This cycle is natural so I'm on baby asprin since cd1 and crinone when they tell me to start

Hello ladies,

Well, i posted here at the begining and then disappeared for abit. Am now back.

Update: i had hysteroscopy on 2/5. No cyst, polyp. Just a fibroid outside my uterus. 2/6 i did my last pill of bcp. Now waiting for af to start baseline bloodwork and meds.

My meds are Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide. This is my first ivf. Did any of you use the combination of the above meds in your prior ivfs?

All the best to all of us.

Thanks for the good luck wishes!:hugs:I am glad that your surgery went well! I am sending you lots of good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you for the start of your cycle! :dust::dust:

I was on lupron, gonal F, Menopour, in the beginning and Estrace, Crinone Lovenox towards the end so it sounds similar to what I did for my IVF cucle! :thumbup:

Almost- I have never had of a natural cycle. So you will only be on aspirin and crinone?

Wannabe- I will also be on Estrace and Lovenox towards the end.

AF started yesterday evening. I Went for my baseline US and lab work today. Got the green light to start meds. I am starting with Gonal F and Menopur for now until the next check up on Monday.

Hope you are all doing well.

Start exciting things are moving along for you now!

So yes there are medicated and natural so I'm just on baby asprin then the crinone when instructed probably right before transfer. It is probably only an option when the infertility is on male side I'm guessing I'm in the clear but dh has very severe male infertility which is why we did ivf with ICSI fully medicated which was so much more intense than this round I feel very thankful that's the case for me this time around I just hope it works!

Hi! I'm hoping to join this group on the journey - first FET scheduled for early March. 2015 ended with two failed fresh IVF's after a failed IUI and 3 months on Femara. Went yesterday for baselines (cd1) - am on Lupron, estrace and baby asprin for the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to having some buddies along the way - this process can be brutal! I'll catch up on the thread and get to know everyone a lil more - good luck everybody!!

Welcome Polly sounds like you've been through quiet the journey I hope this is your time! Baby dust to you!

AFM I did a opks two days ago faint line today seems just as faint bw and us tomorrow hoping they can tell me if I'm close to ov or not so excited but nervous hope I still ovulate haha

I am stimming now ER should be next week, we are doing ICSI as well, because with the PGS we are required to do ICSI. So far only 9 follies. I'm hoping tomorrow's appointment shows more.

Good luck danser!

Does anyone know how to put a link in our signature? I have no idea how and I want to put my personal journal from Bob in my siggy.

Hello!
I'm new to the site - just started my first IVF cycle today . We recently found out we have male factor infertility and have no kids so far. I did my cycle day two ultrasound today and he started me on Gonal and Luveris. It's been a bit of a whirlwind - we found out for sure last week that we had no option but IVF and now we are starting it.
I'm nervous, excited, hopeful, scared - all of it. Good luck to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->