Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

I am on the short protocol but we are doing a FET. My estimated transfer for the FET is Middle or end of March.

Star I hate the burn of the menopur. I can't wait until stims are over for me.

Danser, somebody told me just now in another thread to let the solution sit for like 5min after it dissolves, ice the area before the injection then warm it after injection.

When did you start your stims? i am only on day 3 today so I still have a long way to go.

March will be here before you know it star time Flys it's almost mid Feb already.

I agree icing the site before numbs the area I did that before injections with my ivf

You are right Almost, time flies. March will be here shortly.

Hi girls,

Wannabe- That's a good lining. Damn those fibroids. I have fibroids too and I know the feeling. As long as they are not interfering with your uterus I believe all is good. Good luck with your FET. I am sure all will be well.

Almost- You are getting close to your FET too. I am so jealous of both you and Wannabe. Good luck to you too.

Welcome Eva, Denser and Polly. Best of luck.

Afm, I started my injections on Wednesday night before going to work. It was not that bad as I thought. I did the first day of injections on my own because DH was out of town for work. He did the second day for me. He was scared but he still wanted to do it. The Menopur stings a bit but Gonal F can barely be felt.

Thanks for the good luck wishes hun!:hugs:

That is really exciting that you are starting your cycle! Good luck to you! I hope you make lots of healthy eggs! :dust::dust: i was never able to do my own injections! I hate needles! DH has been doing my injections for me with my lupron this time around and with my IVF cycle I stayed in NY and my sister did most of them for me. I am thankful for the help with them because if I had to do it myself I am worried I would pass out! LOL! :wacko: The lupron injections just have a small quick sting but they aren't too bad. It depends on how fast DH jabs me also! :haha:

:happydance:So I actually just got a call after my post on here haha im getting bloodwork done on sunday and no ultrasound so maybe if no ultrasound they are happy with my follicle size and think I'm close since I'm only skipping a day of testing but I'm not sure. My office is closed Sunday so I have a 45 min drive to get my bw but it's one step closer so drive I shall

I am so happy that you got good news! :happydance: Good luck! :dust::dust:

AFM, I spoke to the nurse on the phone after they got my test results, which I had to call the other clinic and make the receptionist fax them over for me so they would get them in time before the out of town coordinator nurse left for the day!:growlmad: I found out that even though my lining looks good in my uterus they want it to get thicker so my transfer won't be until the week of the 22cnd, so it got postponed. I was hoping to do the transfer on Friday the 19th. Sigh, but I would rather wait and have a better chance for implantation than rush it! The big cyst on my ovarie is freaking me out and I asked a nurse if continuing the meds the way I have can make the cyst get worse but they didn't seem concerned. I guess that is common though with the meds I am on. The nurse said the cyst could be gone by the time I have my next scan??? :shrug: Well long story short they don't seem concerned and I can still move forward with the transfer despite it being postponed. :thumbup: Some girls on the boards were telling me the cyst is related to ovulation i guess and that is why it could change I guess. :wacko:

My meds are the same except they have increased my estrogen dosage. I am still on 3 estrace pills vaginally but now I also have to take 2 estrace pills orally! Lucky me! LOL! Hopefully it won't have much of an effect on me since so far I have tolerated the meds okay for the most part. Thicken up lining!!! Thicken up!!!!!! Uggghh! LOL!!!!! :wacko:

I just looked up the endo thickness for my IVF cycle and it was a little over 10 before the transfer! If I heard the technician right today I am only on 7 thickness with my endo lining. No wonder they want me to stay on the meds longer! Lordy I hope it improves! :wacko:

It will all work out the 22nd will be here before you know it so closex

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words almost! :hugs::hug:

I am feeling sort of paranoid about this cycle right now. I feel like the transfer is going to be really late in my cycle and it is worrying me. For my IVF fresh cycle they transferred my embryos on CD 16 and for the FET it is looking like it will be sometime on or after CD 26?? :shrug: I normally have a 28 day cycle on average. I guess I am concerned because I know I got a BFP with my IVF cycle so we know that worked so this seems so different this time. I will call on Monday and talk to my RE's office about my concerns! I was okay with the transfer being on the 19th but pushing it to the week of the 22 would have my period being due on the 24 which is CD 28 for me. I am nervous my period will come and I won't be able to do the darn transfer!! :dohh::wacko:

Received my calendar from the nurse. My estimated day 1 to begin my actual ivf cycle is March 5. I start my birth control pills today!

So exciting jren gl!

Wannabe I know easier said than done but try to not worry I did yesterday with numbers then I was fine and it was all that stress for nothing let's all just go with the flow what our body does is really out of our control and luckily for you with meds the dr can try to control it they way he or she wants as much as possible to make things work out!

Received my calendar from the nurse. My estimated day 1 to begin my actual ivf cycle is March 5. I start my birth control pills today!

How exciting!:happydance: Good luck and baby dust! I hope you have a successful cycle and get your BFP! :thumbup: :dust::dust:

So exciting jren gl!

Wannabe I know easier said than done but try to not worry I did yesterday with numbers then I was fine and it was all that stress for nothing let's all just go with the flow what our body does is really out of our control and luckily for you with meds the dr can try to control it they way he or she wants as much as possible to make things work out!

Thanks for the kind words! :hugs: I spoke to a nurse at my RE's office today and asked a bunch of questions and I also researched FET cycles on Dr google, so I am feeling better now about the cycle! :thumbup: I am trying to keep up the PMA now! :winkwink:

Glad your feeling more positive!

Bw for me tomorrow can't wait even though it hurt like a bitch last time

Glad your feeling more positive
Bw for me tomorrow can't wait even though it hurt like a bitch last time

Thanks hun! :hugs: I got lucky with the BW at the fertility place that I go to for my monitoring, the girl is so good at drawing blood you can barely feel her put the needle in! :thumbup: I am also a hard stick and most people have a hard time finding my vein so I know she has got skillz! LOL! :haha:

Haha this am I had a much better blood draw and prior to that a nearly positive ovulation test so I should o anytime now so excited and can't wait to get a call from my nurse today! No idea if I'll get a transfer date or go in one last time to confirm O day.

Wow so I already got a call back from my nurse and I'm in one more time tomorrow for bw it's a holiday so this whole timing is great with me not having to worry at all to get us and bw before work. I am surging my nurse told me which I knew because of my ovulation test this am so once or is confirmed tomorrow I will get confirmation to start crinone and transfer will be a 5 day on Friday can't wait for results and confirmation tomorrow let the countdown begin!

Wannabe I just read your siggy what little miracles you had so tiny a true miracle! Hope they are doing well :)

I have bleeding this morning, it is dark red and enough that I had to put on a maxi pad. :dohh: I am assuming that it is from the big cyst on my ovary. I called my RE's office this morning to ask about it and they agree that it is most likely from it rupturing! I am getting nervous though because I am wondering how it will affect my lining for my blood work and ultrasound tomorrow morning. Plus on top of that I have been so sick so I am hoping that doesn't affect my cycle negatively. I am just getting a bad feeling about this cycle! Ugghhh! :wacko: My AF isn't due until the 24th and that would be if I had my average 28 day cycle. I doubt it is my AF this early bvecause I am only on CD 19, I have never had a cycle that short before. My shortest cycle was like 24 or 25 days I think?? Plus the meds I am on are supposed to stop AF from coming??? :shrug: I am trying to keep up the PMA and hope that my lining on my ultrasound has improved and that the bleeding stops soon, but I am just not feeling it right now! :cry:

Wannabe I just read your siggy what little miracles you had so tiny a true miracle! Hope they are doing well :)

The twins are doing really good! :thumbup: Thanks for asking! :flower: They will be 3 in May! They are healthy for the most part. They do have some developmental delays. My son is more behind because he was smaller when he was born. My DD is pretty much all caught up now though. When my son was smaller and he was in the NICU, up until about 1 year of age he had to be on meds for low blood sugar, and we had to test his blood sugars daily. Thankfully he outgrew that and is healthy despite developmental delays.

So sorry to hear about the ruptured cyst those are SO painful. The good news is its gone if it ruptured so you should do just fine tomorrow with blood work and your us.

Our kids are very close in age my son turns 3 June 5th! I am sorry to hear about the hard first year for your son, i know its normal for twins to have delays especially in your case! I cant imagine testing my sons blood sugar every day that must take a lot of mom power! My son had torticollis so he was in Early Intervention due to delays from that and had to get xrays on and off for his hips and legs and he got plagiocephaly so had a helmet for months. He also had to take iron for a while as he was almost anemic. Its hard having to see our LOs go through so much so early on then of course my son had two surgeries because of fluid not draining from his ears and antibiotics would not help. Lets hope our next miracles are even healthier than the ones we have now even though it sounds like yours and mine are quite healthy.

I got my bw done today and then my nurse called a bit ago to confirm I start crinone wed continue to take my baby asprin and friday late morning early afternoon i get my beautiful embryo back where it belongs :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->