• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

@Star, that is a great number for the number of eggs retrieved! Fingers crossed they are able to get you lots of healthy embryos for you yo freeze! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I hope you feel better soon, but it sounds like overall your retrieval wasn't that bad, so I am glad to hear that!:thumbup: I got 20 eggs for mine and that was when i got my twins and my 3 frosties!

@almost, sorry about the BFN, I hope that the next time you test you get your BFP! It is still early days and your symptoms sound promising! Good luck and sticky baby dust! :dust::dust:

Hello Ladies,

Wannabe- Did you finally decide on which protocol you will be on?

Almost- Did you test yesterday?

I am sorry i have been MIA for the last 2 -3 days. I am sorry to leave you hanging.

I received a call that 9 eggs fertilized. Next call is next week Monday. I will do my transfer March towards the end of March.

I have been cramping and to make it worse i went back to work a day after my retrieval. I went back to work Wednesday and Thursday night. Basically the last 2 days l have been sleeping and work. Its been hard taking a dump(excuse my language). My lower abdomen has been sore and tender. Feel like my ovaries are about to explode. Am still bloated from Tuesday retrieval.

I'm going to update over here since our 1st IVF was a complete bust. Our next ER is for March. I spent a lot of time speaking with my RE, did a consult with another RE. We are changing up the protocol. RE didn't initially want to do this protocol because he as concerned with egg quality but it couldn't get much worse than last cycle. We are also doing PICSI this time. It's been such a hellish week but I feel so much better coming out it of all with this plan.

I am on BCP right now. My 1st appointment is March 11th and stims should start the next day.

Omgsh I thought I updated all my threads I got my bfp on Wednesday 10dpo it was much darker this am!

Star things are moving fast for your next cycle it's already March next week eeeek rooting for you!

Good luck with your next cycle danser icsi worked for us so exciting for you to try it!

Congratulations Almost! Thats good news. Looking forward to your Beta.

Denser- am sorry. Pray that this time around you get good news.

Hello Ladies,

Wannabe- Did you finally decide on which protocol you will be on?

Almost- Did you test yesterday?

I am sorry i have been MIA for the last 2 -3 days. I am sorry to leave you hanging.

I received a call that 9 eggs fertilized. Next call is next week Monday. I will do my transfer March towards the end of March.

I have been cramping and to make it worse i went back to work a day after my retrieval. I went back to work Wednesday and Thursday night. Basically the last 2 days l have been sleeping and work. Its been hard taking a dump(excuse my language). My lower abdomen has been sore and tender. Feel like my ovaries are about to explode. Am still bloated from Tuesday retrieval.

@Star, That is a great fertilization report! :thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to you! I hope all 9 make it to freeze! :dust::dust: Have you decided how many you are going to transfer? I hope you feel better and that you get a BFP! :dust::dust:

As far as the protocol, I will not be doing the BCP's. Fingers crossed my body gets back to normal and the cyst goes away just from taking a break from the meds B4 the next cycle baseline. So I will be doing 10 units of lupron on CD21 and staying on the lupron until my AF comes. Baseline scan should be CD2 and I will drop down to 5 units of lupron, and start estrace if everything looks good on the baseline. Wish me luck! CD21 is 03/06 so that is when the fun starts. I got my injectible estrace and luckily my RX plan payed for more than half of the cost so that was a good thing! I had to switch to te injectible because the oral estarce made me sick as a dog! My transfer should be around the end of March maybe the first week of April depending on how my lining does this time around! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'm going to update over here since our 1st IVF was a complete bust. Our next ER is for March. I spent a lot of time speaking with my RE, did a consult with another RE. We are changing up the protocol. RE didn't initially want to do this protocol because he as concerned with egg quality but it couldn't get much worse than last cycle. We are also doing PICSI this time. It's been such a hellish week but I feel so much better coming out it of all with this plan.

I am on BCP right now. My 1st appointment is March 11th and stims should start the next day.

I am so sorry that your last cycle went so bad! Big huge hugs to you! :hugs::hugs: I hope that your new plans for this next cycle is successful and that you can get a BFP this time around! Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Omgsh I thought I updated all my threads I got my bfp on Wednesday 10dpo it was much darker this am!

Star things are moving fast for your next cycle it's already March next week eeeek rooting for you!

My beta is forever away Monday!

Congrats on your BFP! :happydance::thumbup: I am so happy and excited for you! H&H 9 months to you! :flower: Can we see your tests??? Good luck for your beta! I am sure it is going to be great though! :dust::dust:

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't felt well had bad constipation cramps and hard stool last night then this am then tonight with diahreah I have ibs so it's getting worse with pregnancy I think I need to be ok n something else besides fiber gummies. When I feel up to it I can try to post tests from dhs computer from my cell photos it says image is too large.

I've also been waking naturally around 530 and I'm not a morning person I'm so exauhsted

Good luck with your next cycle danser icsi worked for us so exciting for you to try it!

We did it last cycle too but we are now doing PICSI. I hope all of these adjustments make for a better cycle.

Good luck Danser! I hope that this plan works well for you and that you get lots of healthy embryos! :dust::dust:

Wana how are you?

Got my beta results today 314.5! So excited feels more official now I have two more betas the next two Mondays then a us end of march! Eeeeek!

Wana how are you?

Got my beta results today 314.5! So excited feels more official now I have two more betas the next two Mondays then a us end of march! Eeeeek!

Those are great numbers!:thumbup: Congrats! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!! I hope your scan goes great!:thumbup:

I'm doing good! I am just counting down to 03/06 which is CD 21 when I start my lupron! I found out that my RX plan covers a few of my fertility meds so I was able to save some $$ so that was a bit of a relief. I needed to order the delestrogen and I need to refill my estrogen and lupron. My RX plan covers them all but with the lupron requires prior approval so I doubt it would be covered. I am going to submit the meds I already paid for that are covered for reimbursement soon. :thumbup:

I hope the cyst goes down before my AF comes and the baseline scan. I need to ask a nurse at my RE's office if the cyst is still there, if it would affect my next cycle. I really hope it wouldn't but I want to ask to be sure. I hate to throw away more $$ on another failed cycle that doesn't make it to transfer! :dohh:

I hate the waiting game until exciting until my first baseline u/s and blood work next Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->