• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Thanks ladies hope your both doing well. I've been having knee pain on and off assuming it's from loosening joints and ligaments

Happy Wednesday Ladies,

Almost- Thats a good rise in beta. hope you are feeling better. Take it easy with those knees.

Denser one more day until Friday. Just tomorrow:) All the best.

ES- thats a good # of eggs! How are you feeling? Did you get the fert report already?

Wannabe- still waiting? Thinking of you.

AF decided to show up last night so called the clinic to get my baseline bloodwork and US to get ready for FET.

Star so exciting for you to start a new fet cycle best of luck!

Yay for tomorrow being Thursday danser so close! I feel like this week is flying by I'll be at my next beta before I know it! Monday come fast! Hehe

Wanna hope your doing well :)

ES looking forward to hearing about your feet report gl!

I've got 6 5 day little frozen embies ☺️☺️ Xxx

@ES, thats great news and a good number of ebryos! :thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I got the same number of embryos when I did my IVF cycle as well! Do you know how many embyros you are going to transfer?

Thanks for asking how I am doing and sending me good luck wishes girls! :flower: I started my lupron on Sunday at 10 units and I am just impatiently waiting on AF to arrive so I can go for my baseline and start my estrogen pills and injections! The lupron has been affecting me in a few different ways. I had really crazy and vivid dreams. I have gone from cranky, impatient, to tons of energy and hyper!!! LOL! I have also been having some anxiety about this cycle. I think I am nervous since the first one went so crappy. I got sick and then the oral estrogen made me so sick as well! It was like a failed cycle from hell! I also am nervous about just taking on the pregnancy journey again, and everything that it entails! It will be a big change for our family adding another family member, sometimes you get used to the way things are and thinking about changing things can make you nervous. I am wondering how I will manage it all! I have my DH and he is great to help me out, but I don't have any family here so it is different going through fertility cycle when you already have kids, because you always have them to think of. I am trying to keep up the PMA though and not freak out about everything! :wacko: Hopefully i can at least just get through this cycle and make it to transfer at minimum!!!!! Wish me luck! My AF is due around Sunday the 13th!!! So I wonder if my body will cooperate and do what it normally does this time!!!

ES thats a great #. Congratulations! When are you looking at ET?

Wanna i am glad you started the cycle already. Sending calm and peace your way. You got this! It will go well, not like the previous cycle.

Almost and denser hope you are well. Denser, all the best tomorrow.

I'm only 27 so only allowed the 1 transferred but atleast Weve got a few back ups 😊
Hope comes soon for you wannabe 😊
Goodluck with your fet star, are you doing a medicated or natural cycle? X

ES that's amazing so happy for you! We are around the same age I'll be 27 in June.

Wanna I hope this cycle is smooth sailing for you you'll be pupo before you know it!

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls! :hugs: You ladies are sweet hearts! :flower:

You girls are making me feel old though! I will be turning 37 in the Fall this year! :haha: MY DH is about 10 years older than I am! We are the senior citizens of the group! LOL! just kidding! :haha:

So my baseline was today- AFC was 13 higher than last time which both the RE & I were happy about. I start stims tomorrow 150 of menopur and 200 of follistim. I really hope this new protocol gives us better results.

So my baseline was today- AFC was 13 higher than last time which both the RE & I were happy about. I start stims tomorrow 150 of menopur and 200 of follistim. I really hope this new protocol gives us better results.

That's awesome that your baseline went so good!:thumbup: I hope that this new protocol works great for you and you end up with lots of healthy embryos and a BFP!!! Good luck and baby dust! :dust::dust:

Danser glad you are getting good news best of luck this cycle!

Af was due today but she hasn't showed yet?!!! :nope::growlmad: I felt really bloated yesterday and I have been really crabby which are signs of AF coming. I also have been having kind of crampy/heavy feeling in my lady parts which are also signs of AF coming. I just wonder if AF is going to be delayed with the Lupron meds i am on daily. :shrug: I am just anxious for AF to come so I can go in for my baseline and start my estrace meds!!! The wait is killing me right now!!!! :wacko::dohh:I am also wondering if the bloating is a side effect of the lupron. I have read that it could be. I ate a ton of salt yesterday with a bunch of junk high calorie fast food, so that probably added to the bloating! Ugghh!

I have read some things about lupron delaying women's AF for a really long time and then having to take medication to get AF to start. I just hope it comes soon! Today was CD 28, which is my average AF time frame, Although I have had cycles that go to 31 days so we shall see! Wish me luck!

Af was due today but she hasn't showed yet?!!! :nope::growlmad: I felt really bloated yesterday and I have been really crabby which are signs of AF coming. I also have been having kind of crampy/heavy feeling in my lady parts which are also signs of AF coming. I just wonder if AF is going to be delayed with the Lupron meds i am on daily. :shrug: I am just anxious for AF to come so I can go in for my baseline and start my estrace meds!!! The wait is killing me right now!!!! :wacko::dohh:I am also wondering if the bloating is a side effect of the lupron. I have read that it could be. I ate a ton of salt yesterday with a bunch of junk high calorie fast food, so that probably added to the bloating! Ugghh!

I have read some things about lupron delaying women's AF for a really long time and then having to take medication to get AF to start. I just hope it comes soon! Today was CD 28, which is my average AF time frame, Although I have had cycles that go to 31 days so we shall see! Wish me luck!

I hope it comes soon!

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

Huge congrats to those who have got their bfp snd tons of baby dust to those waiting.

I started stimms yesterday for the short protocol. Doing merional and starting cetrotide on day 6.

Best wishes to all.

Babies so exciting things are moving for you best of luck!

Wanna has af shown her ugly face this am?

I am waiting my third beta results I went this am hurt like a bitch:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->