Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Wana I'm happy insurance is covering some of your meds I really hope your cyst is gone too so you can try for a successful round this time! :)

That's a good beta Almost. I am so happy for you. Cant wait for your next beta and US.

Wannabe I am glad your insurance covers some of the meds. That will save you a lot of money.

Denser, how are you doing?

I cant write more at the moment. We are in the middle of a snow storm and the power have been going off and on for the past 2 hrs. I just wanted to stop by and update quickly on my embies. Day 6 for them today, 7 made it to be biopsy. Now the hard part of waiting........

@Star, I am glad that your embryos are growing nicely! Fingers crossed that they can all be frozen! Good luck!:dust::dust:

AFM, So since I start my CD 21 lupron 10 units on Sunday I checked with the nurse that I have been working with at my RE's office because I was wondering what is going to happen if the cyst is still there when I get to my baseline scan and she told me that they will still move forward with the cycle even if the cyst is still there!:thumbup: They will just want to make sure that all of my blood levels are normal and back in the normal low range for the start of a new cycle. I am not really worried about my levels since when I had them done last time they were all super low since AF came. i think I will be safe to move forward without any issues. I have a feeling that the cyst might still be there since I kind of feel like I can still feel it on my left side. It doesn't hurt or anything but it is more like a dull ache when I lay on my side too much at night. it might clear up even more though once my period gets here. Fingers crossed!

i also asked about my medications and they are going to have me start out with both injectible estrogen and the vaginal 3X inserts right at the start of my cycle, so either on CD2, or 3 depending on when I can get in for my scan. I wanted to know if I should try to take my medications around the same time everyday and if I should spread them out vrs taking them all at once. The nurse confirmed that it is better to spread them out and try to do them around the same time everyday!:thumbup: I am just trying to make sure I am doing all I can to have this cycle be a success this time around! I ordered more estrace and I only paid 8 bucks with my RX plan coverage and I paid about 89 bucks the first time I ordered them before I knew I had coverage with my RX plan for some of the meds, so I was happy about that! I just ordered more lupron today and I am waiting to find out if my rX plan will cover it or not, I hope it does since it cost almost 200 bucks!!! I am looking forward to starting on sunday!!! :happydance: I got the PMA going already!!

That's gpod the cyst won't matter for your cycle hope you hear back about med coverage soon! Gl!

Feeling pretty symptom less here makes me nervous a heavy child was handed to me at drop-off maybe 36 lbs or more I got so nervous I sat right down w her no one knows I'm pregnant and can't carry heavy things at work

Thanks Star I am just waiting my baseline is next Friday morning I stop BCP on Sunday. I am so sick of waiting, I just want to get this started.

That's gpod the cyst won't matter for your cycle hope you hear back about med coverage soon! Gl!

Feeling pretty symptom less here makes me nervous a heavy child was handed to me at drop-off maybe 36 lbs or more I got so nervous I sat right down w her no one knows I'm pregnant and can't carry heavy things at work
Thanks for the good luck wishes! :hugs:

I am sure that you will be fine! You could always say your back is bothering you so you can't pick up anything heavy until you are ready to announce that you are pregnant?? :hugs:

Thanks Star I am just waiting my baseline is next Friday morning I stop BCP on Sunday. I am so sick of waiting, I just want to get this started.

Yeah, I totally understand you on the waiting game!! I am going bananas right now, every day until I get to the baseline scan feels like forever! :wacko: Hopefully time will start going faster for us! :hugs:

TGIF! Do you girls have any fun weekend plans? I hope that you guys all have a lovely weekend! :flower:

I'm so shy and don't do well with fibbing haha but that's a really good idea I was planning on grabbing a few things w ds to make a pizza for dinner tonight but then got much more I didn't want to lift ds in a cart so we had a basket but got pretty heavy I. Am planning on relaxing for the rest of the night I'm sure my little bean is nice and snug assuming no lifting to protect back in pregnancy

Hi ladies,

Danser waiting is not easy. I hear you. Hang in there!

Almost i can see you are taking it easy this weekend.

Wanna- any plans for the weekend?

Nothing much going on with me. Just waiting. Its been a busy week at work. Night shift is kicking my butt. I used to like it but i guess with age am getting tired of it. Even though, i can say night shift was easy with monitoring during stims coz i never had to ask for a day off. I just went in the morning after my shift. So this wkd is taking it easy.

Happy Weekend!

Hi ladies,

Danser waiting is not easy. I hear you. Hang in there!

Almost i can see you are taking it easy this weekend.

Wanna- any plans for the weekend?

Nothing much going on with me. Just waiting. Its been a busy week at work. Night shift is kicking my butt. I used to like it but i guess with age am getting tired of it. Even though, i can say night shift was easy with monitoring during stims coz i never had to ask for a day off. I just went in the morning after my shift. So this wkd is taking it easy.

Happy Weekend!
Thanks for the happy weekend wishes! :hugs: I am just relaxing and taking it easy this weekend! DH & I stay up after the twins go to bed, have some drinks and watch movies! That is our weekend thing in the winter time! It is chilly here and we got snow lastnight! Thankfully most of it melted today! After this weekend the weather is going to go up into the 70's and than the 60's so I am looking forward to some nice Spring weather finally! It is fun going outside to play in the yard with the twins or going to the park down the road. When cold and flu season is in full effect we don't go many places because we don't want the twins to get sick so it gets boring! I am really looking forward to Spring and being able to get out of the house more and do more things together instead of being camped out inside because of the winter weather! :thumbup:

The night shift if really hard! I have done it before and I honestly couldn't handle it for long so I give you credit for being able to handle that shift for as long as you have! I hope time goes by fast for you so you can get to the next steps in your cycle! It seems like a lot of the ladies in this group are stuck in the waiting game right now! :dohh: It feels like I am moving in slow motion like a turtle stuck in molasses! LOL! :haha:

Hi all, thought id pop in for an update, I had my EC yesterday and we got 20 eggs. The nurse explained to me after that it possibly could have been more but 1 of my ovaries fell behind my uterus due to the weight of the amount of follicles I produced. It was decided that the embryos we get will be frozen to give my body time to heal as they were concerned about ohss. They are ringing me this morning to let me know how many have fertilised. Hope your all ok and your journeys are going well x

Hi all, thought id pop in for an update, I had my EC yesterday and we got 20 eggs. The nurse explained to me after that it possibly could have been more but 1 of my ovaries fell behind my uterus due to the weight of the amount of follicles I produced. It was decided that the embryos we get will be frozen to give my body time to heal as they were concerned about ohss. They are ringing me this morning to let me know how many have fertilised. Hope your all ok and your journeys are going well x

That is awesome that you got 20 eggs! I hope that you get lots of healthy embryos! :thumbup::happydance: Fingers crossed and lots of good luck to you! :dust::dust:

When I did my IVF cycle I also got 20 eggs. I had 9 fertilize, and 6 made it to being 5 day embryos. We transferred 3 and froze 3. That was the cycle that I got pregnant with my twins.

I want Friday to get here for my monitoring appointment. I'm excited to get start and who doesn't want Friday to get here? I can't believe I'm looking forward to injecting myself again.

Haha I hear you danser I just had my beta went from 312 last Monday to 3909 this Monday hope that number increased enough. I have a beta next Monday so I am hoping for next Monday already.

Good luck starting your injections Friday :)

I want Friday to get here for my monitoring appointment. I'm excited to get start and who doesn't want Friday to get here? I can't believe I'm looking forward to injecting myself again.

Good luck hun! :flower::dust::dust:

https://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz181/wooddragon9/Good%20Luck/final-1.gif

Haha I hear you danser I just had my beta went from 312 last Monday to 3909 this Monday hope that number increased enough. I have a beta next Monday so I am hoping for next Monday already.

Great numbers hun! Everything is going great!! :happydance: H&H 9 months! :flower:

wow that's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->