• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Good luck wanabe!

So I get a confirmation call tomorrow at 10 am but my transfer as of right now will be at 230 so I'll be there for 130 so excited!

How exciting!!!!:happydance: Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

When will you start testing and how many embryos are you putting back again?

We are putting one 5day blast not sure what grade it is we transferred a grade a blast first ivf. I probably won't test until next Friday maybe Wednesday if I'm brave.

We are putting one 5day blast not sure what grade it is we transferred a grade a blast first ivf. I probably won't test until next Friday maybe Wednesday if I'm brave.

Okay, that sounds great!:thumbup: I will be stalking and looking for updates! I am so excited for you hun! :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies so after a 45 min delay and being the last transfer of the day I am officially puppo! However I cried immediately after transfer as they told me right before that my sweet embryo did not survive the thaw but my second and last one left did. It was bittersweet it's like a loss but I hope my other beautiful grade ab expanded blast gets nice and snug so I can meet my son's twin as they are from the same ICSI cycle! I test March 1st with beta very excited I pray so badly that this works.

Yay for being pupo Almost. That is exciting. Am sorry the other embie didnt make it. But lets celebrate you are pupo!

March 1st will be here before you know it! Congratulations. My fx are crossed for a BFP.

Afm, Follies are still behaving. Biggest is at 20, smallest at 10. Trigger set for Sunday night and retrieval Tuesday morning.

Have a good weekend ladies.

How exciting star you are getting so close to being pupo with me gl with your er!

Hi ladies so after a 45 min delay and being the last transfer of the day I am officially puppo! However I cried immediately after transfer as they told me right before that my sweet embryo did not survive the thaw but my second and last one left did. It was bittersweet it's like a loss but I hope my other beautiful grade ab expanded blast gets nice and snug so I can meet my son's twin as they are from the same ICSI cycle! I test March 1st with beta very excited I pray so badly that this works.

Congrats on being PUPO! :happydance: I have everything crossed for you and I am sending you tons of sticky baby dust! I hope you get a BFP! Good luck! :dust::dust:

I am so sorry that one of your embryos didn't survive the thaw! :hugs:

Yay for being pupo Almost. That is exciting. Am sorry the other embie didnt make it. But lets celebrate you are pupo!

March 1st will be here before you know it! Congratulations. My fx are crossed for a BFP.

Afm, Follies are still behaving. Biggest is at 20, smallest at 10. Trigger set for Sunday night and retrieval Tuesday morning.

Have a good weekend ladies.

I am glad that everything is still moving along smoothly and looking good! Good luck! :dust::dust: Thank you! I hope that you have a great weekend also!:flower:

Goodmorning ladies,

How are you all holding up. Hope you had a good weekend.

I did the trigger on Sunday night and now waiting for ER tomorrow. I did alot of things to relax me this weekend and will do alot of relaxing today too. I will update after ER tomorrow or day after. I do not do well with anesthesia. It knocks me down for 2 days or so.

Start how exciting gl tomorrow! Sorry to hear you don't do well with anesthesia. I feel out but have since et unfortunately trying not to lift to much today as I'm back at work but we have two 6 to 9 month old babies so it's tricky.

okay so this is the plan, I talked to the nurse at my RE's office today and we are going to go with the protocol that I wanted to try. So I will not be doing the BCP's. Fingers crossed my body gets back to normal and the cyst goes away just from taking a break from the meds B4 the next cycle baseline. So I will be doing 10 units of lupron on CD21 and staying on the lupron until my AF comes. Baseline scan should be CD2 and I will drop down to 5 units of lupron, and start estrace if everything looks good on the baseline. Wish me luck! CD21 is 03/06 so that is when the fun starts. I am going to have to get some more lupron and I still need to order my injectible estrace. $$$$ money and more money!!! :wacko:

This pretty close to is the protocol I am talking about.

https://www.advancedfertility.com/frozen-embryo-transfer.htm

Goodmorning ladies,

How are you all holding up. Hope you had a good weekend.

I did the trigger on Sunday night and now waiting for ER tomorrow. I did alot of things to relax me this weekend and will do alot of relaxing today too. I will update after ER tomorrow or day after. I do not do well with anesthesia. It knocks me down for 2 days or so.

Good luck hun! I hope you get lots of healthy eggs from your retrieval! Please keep us updated! :dust::dust:

I still remember my retrieval and it was very easy! It went smooth! i just remember being sedated and waking up, then it was done! I didn't have any discomfort after or anything. Hopefully you won't have any problems with the anesthesia this time! :thumbup: Good luck! I think it seems a lot scarier than it actually is!

Wannabe gl! But not sure if you know bcps reduce cysts normally atleast it's what I've read. ide ask your nurse about that maybe you already have though.

Wannabe gl! But not sure if you know bcps reduce cysts normally atleast it's what I've read. ide ask your nurse about that maybe you already have though.

Thanks for the good luck wishes and for the advice! :hugs:

The nurse asked if I wanted to do birth control pills and I decided not to. She did say that the cysts could go away on their own since I stopped medications this month. I just didn't want to try anything new and I am not a fan of all of the birth control pill's side effects. I never took them before so I am not sure how they would affect me. I just did a google search an this is what Dr google said about BCP's.

"Birth control pills (oral contraceptives) are used to prevent ovulation. Without ovulation, the chance that ovarian cysts will form is reduced and your symptoms may be relieved. Although birth control pills do not make ovarian cysts go away any faster, their use may prevent new cysts from forming."

Based on that since you already have one slowly going away you should be fine so exciting! I can't stand being on bcps ide just rather be natural but even with mfi my dh still wants me on something I could care less a natural miracle pregnancy would be a dream for me haha.

@Almost, are you having any symptoms yet?? i can't wait until you can test!! good luck! Come on BFP! :dust::dust:

I'm so rediculous and tested today bfn but only 8dpo I'll test w a cheapie again tmorrow and every day getting hopeful and excited now!

I'm so rediculous and tested today bfn but only 8dpo I'll test w a cheapie again tmorrow and every day getting hopeful and excited now!

It's still early so no worries just yet, I got my fingers crossed that the next time you test you get your BFP! Good luck and loads of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Bfn today might wait to test until Thursday if I can help myself. I had hot flashes yesterday then today punchy crampy almost like ov pains in lower left stomach maybe my uterus even haha and right after very dizzy like I was on a boat had to sit down. Feeling back in the game I read online 9dpo is average implantation timing which I thought was late! Last bfp I was 12dpo so I want Friday right now haha.

Retrieval went well. Everyone was so nice. I went in for 11:30 and was out in the recovery area by 11:50. We retrieved 16 eggs. I will be waiting for the call tomorrow on how many fertilized. Am taking a break from shoots for a while now. I am doing a FET. Thats what my RE recommends. I am still loopy from the anesthesia. Am also blotted and having some minor cramps. I will write more later. Thanks ladies for the good lucks!

Start that's a great number I think that's what I got with mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->