Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

I had my first monitoring appointment for stims today. I had 10 follicles, most of which were 9 1/2- 10 1/2. 3 or 4 were around 5 or 6. He wanted me to up my dosage of follistim from 200 to 300 and then I go back Wednesday morning. I'm feeling so much better about this cycle.

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

Huge congrats to those who have got their bfp snd tons of baby dust to those waiting.

I started stimms yesterday for the short protocol. Doing merional and starting cetrotide on day 6.

Best wishes to all.

That is great news that your cycle is starting! How exciting! :happydance:Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

Babies so exciting things are moving for you best of luck!

Wanna has af shown her ugly face this am?

I am waiting my third beta results I went this am hurt like a bitch:haha:

Good luck with your next beta! I ams ure it will be great! :dust::dust:

No, AF hasn't shown yet! GRRRRRrrr! :growlmad::dohh:

I had my first monitoring appointment for stims today. I had 10 follicles, most of which were 9 1/2- 10 1/2. 3 or 4 were around 5 or 6. He wanted me to up my dosage of follistim from 200 to 300 and then I go back Wednesday morning. I'm feeling so much better about this cycle.

That is great news! It sounds like you are off to an awesome start! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I have everything crossed for you!:thumbup:

So since AF hasn't shown yet I called my RE's office this morning and spoke to a nurse! I asked if lupron can make my AF come late and she confirmed that it can! I asked what would happen if it doesn't show if they can prescribe anything to get my cycle moving along and she said they would first want me to do blood work and an ultrasound before prescribing me anything. She of course told me to wait a few more days and give them a call if AF doesn't show. I am hoping AF comes on it's own of course becasue going in for blood work and an ultrasound is not cheap, so I would rather not do that!!!! They would prescribe provera to make my period start if the blood work and ultrasound looked okay. Ugghhh! Hurry up AF! :growlmad:

Oh man I hope af comes in the next few for you so frustrating. My beta was great over 30000 so very pleased of course my gastro told me I could have. A powdered mix to help with my pregnancy slash ibs constipation that it's safe then I saw I got sugar free by accident only had a quarter of by he powder mix instead of half and dumped it it has aspartame which online says it's ok but it also shows controversy I can't win can have anything lately ugh haven't pooped all day and night fx it happens tomorrow morning.

So since AF hasn't shown yet I called my RE's office this morning and spoke to a nurse! I asked if lupron can make my AF come late and she confirmed that it can! I asked what would happen if it doesn't show if they can prescribe anything to get my cycle moving along and she said they would first want me to do blood work and an ultrasound before prescribing me anything. She of course told me to wait a few more days and give them a call if AF doesn't show. I am hoping AF comes on it's own of course becasue going in for blood work and an ultrasound is not cheap, so I would rather not do that!!!! They would prescribe provera to make my period start if the blood work and ultrasound looked okay. Ugghhh! Hurry up AF! :growlmad:

How frustrating. I hope it gets here soon!

Denser- thats a good start with the follicles. Tomorrow you will get more good news i bet. All the best.

Almost- you go mama BETA. So happy for those#s. Am sure you are feeling much better now.

Wanna- i am sorry for AF delaying. Hope AF shows her face soon so you can start the show.

Babies- hows the going with stims?Good luck.

Afm, nothing new really other than i started my estrogen patch and pills. I go tomorrow for a lining check then if all goes well ET still set for 24 or 25th.

Star that's next week eeek! So excited for you to be pupo! I have my us on the 24th we may be at drs same day haha. I will be received once I see a baby until then I'm still nervous regardless of symptoms and bets. Super naseaus every morning now before I get out of bed eating crackers early am tomorrow to help or else it's mission impossible getting ready for work and three days a week I bring ds with me so that makes for a very hard morning.

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls!!!! :hugs: AF still hasn't come yet though!!!! UGGHHH!! I am so annoyed right now! :growlmad::dohh: I stopped my lupron because I was hoping AF would come but so far no luck! I can't afford to have to do blood work and an ultrasound just so I can get prescribed provera so I figured this might help move things along! It costs me between 300 to 400 bucks to get that stuff done! :wacko: Once I start the actual FET cycle I will follow my med schedule to the letter though. It is just right now I didn't see the point of staying on lupron since it is delaying my AF and making me feel like crap! It is nice to take a break from it for a second!

Oh man I hope af comes in the next few for you so frustrating. My beta was great over 30000 so very pleased of course my gastro told me I could have. A powdered mix to help with my pregnancy slash ibs constipation that it's safe then I saw I got sugar free by accident only had a quarter of by he powder mix instead of half and dumped it it has aspartame which online says it's ok but it also shows controversy I can't win can have anything lately ugh haven't pooped all day and night fx it happens tomorrow morning.

Great numbers! I am so glad that everything is moving along so well! :happydance: I hope you feel better soon and can get some relief!

Denser- thats a good start with the follicles. Tomorrow you will get more good news i bet. All the best.

Almost- you go mama BETA. So happy for those#s. Am sure you are feeling much better now.

Wanna- i am sorry for AF delaying. Hope AF shows her face soon so you can start the show.

Babies- hows the going with stims?Good luck.

Afm, nothing new really other than i started my estrogen patch and pills. I go tomorrow for a lining check then if all goes well ET still set for 24 or 25th.

Thanks hun! No AF yet though! :growlmad:

Good luck! I am excited that you will be PUPO soon! :happydance: :dust::dust: I hope you get a BFP!

Oh, on the age thing. Am 39 years young:)

We are still young! 30's are the new 20's! LOL! :winkwink::haha:

Yay Star!
I had 14 follicles this morning at observation.

That is awesome! Fingers crossed you get lots of healthy eggs for retrival! Good luck! :dust::dust:

Wanna- Why is AF misbehaving? I am seriously rooting for you. Hopefully, she is on her way soon.

Almost- Hope you get some relief with the pooping soon. When do you go for your scan by the way?

Denser- I second Wanna that you get lots of healthy eggs from those follicles.

Afm, I got the green light for the ET next week. I will start my PIO this Saturday. Its getting real....

Eeek so exciting star!

So my scan was supposed to be next Monday or Tuesday but I'm on a mini vacation w the fan so it was pushed back to next Thursday getting close but feels so far away so excited and nervous I just want everything to go well. I was super naseaus for two days then I have hardly been naseaus for two so synptoms subsiding is making me nervous I have been poopi bf better thank gosh kiwis really helped.

So AF finally came this afternoon! I think it helped when I went for a walk with my DD and I pulled her in the wagon! I got the blood flowing! LOL! :happydance: I can't tell you how happy I was!! I think this was the first time I was thrilled for AF to arrive! This was my longest ever cycle at 32 days!

Well unfotunatly it didn't come until my RE's office was closed for the day so I am going to try to get up really early tomorrow morning and call to see if they can squeeze me in tomorrow for my baseline and bloods! Fingers crossed that they can. i can't wait until Monday to do it since I would be past when i need to start my meds for this cycle to work! I will update with results after tomorrow! Please keep your fingers crossed for me! I hope this cycle goes better than my first one!:thumbup:

@Star, Good luck with ET!! That is really exciting!! :dust::dust: Come on BFP!!!! :dust:

Eeek so exciting star!

So my scan was supposed to be next Monday or Tuesday but I'm on a mini vacation w the fan so it was pushed back to next Thursday getting close but feels so far away so excited and nervous I just want everything to go well. I was super naseaus for two days then I have hardly been naseaus for two so synptoms subsiding is making me nervous I have been poopi bf better thank gosh kiwis really helped.

Good luck with your next scan! I am sure everything is going to be just great with your baby bean! :hugs:I am sorry about the nauseous! I hope it goes away soon!:hugs: I am glad that you finally got some relief with the poop problem!!! :thumbup::haha:

Yay for your period Wanna!

I had another monitoring appointment this morning, I'm still at 14 follicles, however while most at 15-17 some are still in the 9-10 range even two were at the 6-7 range. I'm worried they aren't growing evenly and I won't get as many mature eggs because of the uneven growth.

Hopefully they will have a growth spurt soon! If not you have some with a good size number sending luck your way!

So my local RE managed to get me in this morning for my baseline and blood work even though I couldn't call to schedule until early this morning since my AF came after they had already closed on Thursday. My cyst is gone so I was thrilled about that! I was on CD2 and my lining was still kind of thick at a little over 8, so that was weird it was so thick. AF wasn't that heavy yet though and I was only on CD2 so that might be why the lining was so thick still? :shrug: Looking on the bright side at least I know my lining was thick enough this last cycle and that it got over 8 so I would of been good to go if it was the transfer cycle.

Everything was good with my blood work so I got my medication schedule. I think the local RE's office didn't do all of the blood work that they were supposed to do, so I am going to call and ask about those missing tests and ask for a refund since I paid for things that weren't done?? It is kind of annoying because every time I go in for testing I always have to call a million times and get on their case so they will send the results to my NY RE's office. :wacko:

They added a new med, Prednisone and they wanted me tot take the antibiotic Z pack, but I told the nurse that I had allergies to a few different antibiotics so she decided I didn't need to do the Z pack. The Prednisone which are a kind of steroid can give me heart palpatations so I am not thrilled about taking them. Luckily they are cheap and my RX plan covers them, so the cost isn't a concern. I will give them a try because I read that they can help with implantation so if it doesn't bother me than I will stick with it, if I have concerns and feel like my heart is racing than i will talk to the RE. Hopefully it won't affect me that much.

This is my med schedule:

o Lupron (Leuprolide Acetate) 5 units, Inject 5 units subcutanously once daily as directed
o Estrace (Estradiol) 2 mg, One tablet vaginally three times daily
o Delestrogen 20 mg/ml, Inject 10 mg ( 1/2 cc ) intramuscularly every third day as directed
o Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth daily as directed
o Aspirin, low dose 81 mg, One tablet by mouth daily
o Prenatal Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily

- Sun 03/20/2016:
o Lupron (Leuprolide Acetate) 5 units, Inject 5 units subcutanously once daily as directed
o Estrace (Estradiol) 2 mg, One tablet vaginally three times daily
o Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth daily as directed
o Aspirin, low dose 81 mg, One tablet by mouth daily
o Prenatal Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily

I do the delestrogen injections every third day. I go back to check my lining on Monday March 28th so fingers crossed my lining is an 8 or better so I can start the 2cnd set of meds and finally get to do the transfer!!! I am trying to keep up the PMA for this cycle! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->