Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Yay for your period Wanna!

I had another monitoring appointment this morning, I'm still at 14 follicles, however while most at 15-17 some are still in the 9-10 range even two were at the 6-7 range. I'm worried they aren't growing evenly and I won't get as many mature eggs because of the uneven growth.

Fingers crossed that they all grow nice and big so you can get lots of healthy eggs for ER!!! I know the RE will sometimes adjust your meds to help with growth if necessary! i will keep my fingers crossed for you and i am sending you lots of good luck!! :dust::dust:

I trigger tomorrow night and my ER is on Tuesday. RE didn't want to stim another day and risk loosing the bigger follicles, in hopes of getting some of the smaller ones to grow. Who knows, maybe the smaller ones will catch up!

Danser how exciting good luck! Hope you little follies can catch up :)

I am reposting this because I think you girls missed it earlier when I did??! It was an update on my baseline and scan, blood work and medications! :thumbup:

So my local RE managed to get me in this morning for my baseline and blood work even though I couldn't call to schedule until early this morning since my AF came after they had already closed on Thursday. My cyst is gone so I was thrilled about that! I was on CD2 and my lining was still kind of thick at a little over 8, so that was weird it was so thick. AF wasn't that heavy yet though and I was only on CD2 so that might be why the lining was so thick still? :shrug: Looking on the bright side at least I know my lining was thick enough this last cycle and that it got over 8 so I would of been good to go if it was the transfer cycle.

Everything was good with my blood work so I got my medication schedule. I think the local RE's office didn't do all of the blood work that they were supposed to do, so I am going to call and ask about those missing tests and ask for a refund since I paid for things that weren't done?? It is kind of annoying because every time I go in for testing I always have to call a million times and get on their case so they will send the results to my NY RE's office. :wacko:

They added a new med, Prednisone and they wanted me tot take the antibiotic Z pack, but I told the nurse that I had allergies to a few different antibiotics so she decided I didn't need to do the Z pack. The Prednisone which are a kind of steroid can give me heart palpatations so I am not thrilled about taking them. Luckily they are cheap and my RX plan covers them, so the cost isn't a concern. I will give them a try because I read that they can help with implantation so if it doesn't bother me than I will stick with it, if I have concerns and feel like my heart is racing than i will talk to the RE. Hopefully it won't affect me that much.

This is my med schedule:

o Lupron (Leuprolide Acetate) 5 units, Inject 5 units subcutanously once daily as directed
o Estrace (Estradiol) 2 mg, One tablet vaginally three times daily
o Delestrogen 20 mg/ml, Inject 10 mg ( 1/2 cc ) intramuscularly every third day as directed
o Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth daily as directed
o Aspirin, low dose 81 mg, One tablet by mouth daily
o Prenatal Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily

- Sun 03/20/2016:
o Lupron (Leuprolide Acetate) 5 units, Inject 5 units subcutanously once daily as directed
o Estrace (Estradiol) 2 mg, One tablet vaginally three times daily
o Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth daily as directed
o Aspirin, low dose 81 mg, One tablet by mouth daily
o Prenatal Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily

I do the delestrogen injections every third day. I go back to check my lining on Monday March 28th so fingers crossed my lining is an 8 or better so I can start the 2cnd set of meds and finally get to do the transfer!!! I am trying to keep up the PMA for this cycle! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

I trigger tomorrow night and my ER is on Tuesday. RE didn't want to stim another day and risk loosing the bigger follicles, in hopes of getting some of the smaller ones to grow. Who knows, maybe the smaller ones will catch up!

Good luck hun! I hope you get a lot of healthy eggs in your ER and lots of healthy embryos that fertilize successfully for you!! :dust::dust:

Thanks everyone. I trigger tonight and am just hoping that we get a good # of mature eggs out of this as possible.

Thanks we are actually one our second day of our two night stay at a indoor water park first day of spring and it's snowing like crazy haha. I can't go on any water slides and it's hot I was there 2 hours give or take and had enough but want to see ds having fun! I was pregnant in brazil for a couple weeks so it in 2nd tri it was so hot hopefully it is okay in the waterpark 84 degrees but they said bc of water it's more like 74

Less than 24 hours until ER I am getting pretty nervous the results will be the same as last cycle. Of course I hope they are the complete opposite and we get lots of mature embryos.

Danser very exciting totally understand the nerves good luck!

Hello Ladies,

I have been working extra hours this past few day as per arrangement with my manager so that I can have a couple of days off after my ET tomorrow. Due to the physical nature of my job I did not feel comfortable going to work immediately after my FET like I did after my ER and I paid dearly for it. That is why I have been MIA. And we are to have a snow storm today until tomorrow! Lucky me!

Hope yoe doing well.

So exciting it's tomorrow glad you can relax baby dust comming your way! :)

Thank you almost. How are you doing? You are now 7 wks? Wow, time flies.

Good luck Star! :dust: :dust: That is exciting that you will be PUPO soon! Fingers crossed you get your BFP! :dust::dust: Try to take it easy and relax!

Yes I'm actually closer to 8 weeks as of tomorrow I'll be 8 weeks easter morning so excited to hit that mark! Really hoping for baby to get to week 12 safely and healthily if that's even a word haha.

Bloodwork and my first ultrasound tomorrow soooo excited and nervous mixed emotions

Yes I'm actually closer to 8 weeks as of tomorrow I'll be 8 weeks easter morning so excited to hit that mark! Really hoping for baby to get to week 12 safely and healthily if that's even a word haha.

Bloodwork and my first ultrasound tomorrow soooo excited and nervous mixed emotions

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow hun! :hugs: Although I am sure that everything is going to be just fine! :thumbup: Time really is flying and 12 weeks will be here before you know it!:hugs:

AFM, So I am surviving my meds so far. I do have hot and cold flashes from the estrogen, I get super tired, moody, high energy, than low and I had some nausea recently.

The first time DH and I did my intramuscular injection of my delestrogen in my behind it was a disaster. :wacko:I didn't know that the huge needle that comes on the needle was just for drawing up the medication out of the jar and DH jabbed me with this big huge thick needle in the rump. I screamed in agony, and it felt like a bee sting, I winced in pain, moved so all of the medication didn't get in, and DH didn't jab the needle in deep enough, so I didn't get all of the meds that first time. We watched you tube videos on how to do the injection, but I didn't notice until after that my RE's office put instructions into the patient portal with how to do the injection, so that is when I discovered that I am supposed to switch out the needle with a thinner much less scary sized one. So long story short the next time DH did my butt jab meds it went good. I hardly felt the needle go in. I was a little soar after when I was sitting on the couch on my booty cheek though.

Monday morning I have my blood work and ultrasound so fingers crossed the extra delestrogen injection and starting the estrogen earlier, on CD 3 instead of 5 will have my lining at at least an 8. The last time it was 7.4, so I was close. I am not sick like I was for that first cycle so I think that is going to have a huge impact. Wish me luck. :thumbup:

Happy Saturday girls,

How was your appt almost. Did you see the baby? Hope all went well.

Wanna- sending prayers your way. All the best on Monday. I know what you mean bu those IM needles. I do my own PIO. DH decided to do it for me yesterday and his hands were shaking but he managed to do. I still trust myself doing them than him.

How are the other ladies doing?

Danser hows the going?

I am really a wimp when it comes to anti- anxiety meds. That low dose of valium I had on my ET day still had some effects on me yesterday. I slept most of the day. Went to eat out with DH and came home and slept again.

2dp5dt here. In terms of symptoms, we’re still in the early days and as we all know, progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms. So I don’t put much stock in them at this point. My beta is April 5. I do not think i will test before. On a side note my friend/co worker who uses the same clinic and was 2 wks ahead of me did her beta yesterday and she is pregnant. That gave me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->