IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Doodar....so so very sorry you're having to go through this. I pray it all works out for the best for you and your DH :hugs:

Good luck with the transfer, Kat. I'm also hoping to have some blasts transferred when I get to that stage next month. Wishing you all the very best.

Gracy....praying everything works out perfectly for you.

Mummy....how is the 2ww going? Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Mummy - i was so relieved that your embies grew strong. Congrats on being PUPO. I know what you mean about wanting just one, i feel the same if i can have just one that is happy and healthy i will feel very lucky! I certainly dont want to go through any of this again if only to keep the hair in my head haha.

Kat F - good news about your embies, when is the transfer?

Blue - glad you decided to transfer, i think thats what i would have done too. When is the day of transfer?

Dodar - i was sorry to hear about your upsetting news. I really think your hubby will come around if required. If you have your EC and get lots of nice eggs i bet he will want to give them the best chance. I think mummy was right in that sometimes you just need a bit of time to get over things. Would he talk to someone about it? Our clinic has counsellors on hand that we can call or go and see for reassurance and advice and stuff. I felt heartbroken for you because as women we know that we would do anything without thinking twice about it. When are you due to start stimming?

Well had scan today - i was the most nervous i have ever been about anything ever! But we got good news, saw the hearbeat and i burst into tears of relief. Everthing looks to be measuring on track in terms of size, i am supposed to be 6+2 and it measured 6+1 so they were happy with that. I really hope this is it! :happydance: I also wanted to say i dont have sore boobs at all, not even a bit. So if anyone here gets BFP and is worried about lack of soreness it doesnt seem to mean much cos i was worried about this.

It's going really slowly already!!! lol can't help wondering if they've turned to a blast yet or whether they've stopped growing altogether! lol ah 2ww sucks.

Great news gracy!

Congrats Gracy! xo I got good news about my embies today :) only two more days until I'm pupo.. imagine that...

Hi

Can I ask you ladies for some advice? When you were waiting for af to arrive once your started down regging was it late? I was due on sat/sun but still no sign x

I was 2 days later than normal I think.

:hugs:

Congrats on your scan Gracy!

Mummy and Katf how are you doing?

how is everyone else?

:hugs:

I am having my FET on Friday at 7:30am

Hi ladies - I start my stims tonight (300 units of Puregon), not sure if I'm excited or not:rolleyes::neutral::-s (also not sure of an appropriate smiley!)

Hmmm I'm ok, already thinking this isn't going to work again. I'm 4dp3dt now. Yest I had cramps and back ache today nothing so far so i put it all done to the manky crinone gel. DH says to me "don't symptom spot it's bad, just wait" if only he had things going on in his body and if it were his body he would wonder a bit more I'm sure!!!

ooo blue so exciting wow 7.30am is early!!

Best of luck for your FET Blue and Leilani good luck with the beginning of the stimming journey!! After just being through stimming I can understand why you are not sure of which smiley to use :)

AFM I had our 5 day old blastie put back this morning, so I'm PUPO also mummy :) Still very early yet so don't write the cycle off yet :)
And i agree - that crinone gel makes some yukky yukky discharge.....

So I think I'm 0dp5dt? And based on the state of the blastocysts today it looks like they will freeze 3.

That's good going Kat! Well done! I wanted a blast but had no choice :( I figure you're 2 days behind me so not far!

Congrats on being PUPO :)

Thank you so much girls for all your support. I really do appreciate it. Well after much deliberating we have decided to go ahead with treatment. I couldn't not knowing that we have at least few viable sperm so we still have a chance. I am taking light from that fact that they must think hubbys sperm was ok to use fresh because they wouldn't have asked him to be on standby to have the op done again if it wasn't. I am just praying to god that those few spermies survive the thaw or that hubby changes his mind on the day and goes for the op again either way I'm just going with the flow for now and speaking of flow the witch has arrived today so it's officially cycle day 1 and I start stimming tomorrow eeeek. So girls I need all the power you can conjure up and pray that those spermies survive the thaw.

Sending everything I got Doodar. I am so glad that you and your dh came to a decision. You are right you will never regret trying. :hugs:

Best of luck doodar.. will be praying for your DH's little swimmers to survive and become LOs xo

Blue one day to go before FET are you nervous?

Mummy yes you and I are probably going through the same emotions due to our timing being the same! I wish us the best of luck for sticky embie.. xo

Leilani how are you feeling with all those extra hormones!! I know they sent me a bit craazzzyyyyy...

Hello!! I started my stims tonight. Repronex 150 mg and Gonal F. Two shots that dh executed beautifully :) Wow..can't believe I am starting this.

If all goes well, our doc is planning to transfer 3 3-day embies or 2 5-day blasts.

Everything is happening here now!
Kat - congrats on being PUPO sounds like you had really good embies and three on ice is great :thumbup:

Mummy - Hang in there :flower:. Hoping that that was implantation cramping for you. Would be about the right time

Blue - really wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow. The morning of the FET is the worst cos of the waiting to see how things thawed. Keep in mind that any frosties that survives the thaw will be a strong one and should have as good of a chance as the fresh cycle. :hugs:

Dodar - i am glad you decided to go ahead with the cycle. I really think you will be ok, has your DH said anything else about it? Good luck with stimming :hugs:

Best of luck MySillyGirls... Feels wierd getting an injection every day doesn't it!

Feeling down today, have had 3 days of on off cramps which seem to start in the afternoon :shrug:

Is anyone else on crinone gel as I'm convinced it's prob that though part of me is wishing it was implantation!! Kat are you getting cramps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->