IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Best of luck MySillyGirls... Feels wierd getting an injection every day doesn't it!

Kat, it is crazy! And, I can't believe I have allowed dh to inject me. LOL...but he is doing a great job!! I hope to have egg retrieval 9/26 or 9/27.

Mummy sorry your feeling down hun. It's such a rollercoaster of a ride isn't it. Try and stay positive hun, I know it's hard and I'm the world's worst for it but just think with every cramp its that little embie of yours snuggling further and further into place.

Blue tons of luck for tomorrow hun.

AFM I've just had my first injection. WE DID IT!!! I'm so proud of myself and hubby, he was great. I got myself so worked up, I kept saying ok I'm ready NO! just wait lol it took half an hour to actually do it lol I'm so glad that first one is out of the way.

Mummy - I haven't had cramps but yesterday and the day after transfer I had a sharp pain inside on the right hand side.. but hey this could be gas lol.... I'm trying very hard not to think about it but if its any consolation, when a friend of mine was trying (naturally the bitch lol) she thought her period was going to come for three weeks but it never did, she was preggars. So stay positive and it aint over till the beta xo

MySillyGirls - Best of luck growing lots (but not too many) of big ripe eggs my silly girls

Well done Doodar! And honestly I can't believe how good my DH is also... he has been such a support and love through everything. Feels like I fall in love with him all over again when we go through stuff like this... Also hope you grow lots (but not too many) of big ripe eggs xox

Blue thinking of you today with your FET. Hope the embies wake up nicely and are ready for a home... xo

Well done doodar! :)

Blue - good luck today!!!

Fingers crossed Kat that sharp pain was implantation :)

I am leaving for FET in 10 mins. I really hope they survive the thaw and that everything goes okay.

:dust: to all!

Fingers crossed to Blue, and lots of babydust to those who are in the 2 ww I can imagine it's not nice at all thats the bit I am worried about the most. xx

Congratulations Blue on being PUPO. I'm so excited for you :happydance:

PUPO with 3!!!! wow how exciting... Best of luck Blue xo

Woo hoo! Go blue! Thats great all three , fantastic news. Its really nerve racking before hand isnt it?

Mummy - sorry you have been feeling down. I noticed you are using crinone and cant help wondering if thats why you might be feeling low. In my fresh cycle i was really the same and i put it down to that awful stuff, even when i got a bfp (and there was no idication of problems at that time), i was still down in the dumps when i should have been ecstatic. I think it does have some horrible side effects and this was mentioned to me after i had stopped using it. Dont worry about cramping i have had it on and off sometimes quite severe. Even though it is worrying, i think it is normal and i reckon its probably your embies doing their thing. :flower: When are you going to test?

my vagina is really sore today and has been bugging me. I think it's swollen up there and I've lost all hope to be honest. Feeling really low that this isn't going to happen for me again. My boobs are soft and all I have is this massive ache up there in my vagina :cry:

Mummy so sorry to hear about your soreness... Probably your cervix is feeling a bit sore... have you spoken to your doc?

AFM 4dp5dt... I have absolutely no idea what is going on inside me.... No clue at all. I think I will do a HPT the night before my beta so I have an idea of what they will tell me.

Not spoken to them yet will call tomorrow probably.

Whens your otd kat?

I get tested for HCG on Friday morning.... (what's OTD stand for?)

official test date!

So katf and mummy both only have 5 days till OTD - wow! Can't wait for some wonderful news for both of you ladies!!!

Hi Ladies,

Thought I'd pop on and say Hello!

Mummy hope your feeling better today and things are settling down. When is you otd?

Kat good luck for Fri gosh seems to have come round really quickly. Bet it hasn't been quick for you though.

Blue how you doin hun?

Nothing to report here. Day 5 of stimms. Started cetrotide last night and it went ok. I did get a burning sensation though. I am presuming this is normal, the nurse said it would sting but it wasn't like stinging it was burning. It settled down and now its flared up again but I have been running round this morning cleaning and tidying so I am putting it down to that. Gonna take it easy now for the rest of the day. Not really feeling much in the way of symptoms is that normal, should I be feeling anything by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->