IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

saturday is otd. Not holding out much hope, I read on the crinone usa website pubic bone ache is common so the cramps are prob to do with that and apart from that I have zero symptoms. boobs are as soft as ever. it's gona really suck not working a second time esp when all our friends are pregnant naturally.

Praying for you mummy.. don't loose hope.. My boobs are soft too lol... xox and everyone I know got preg naturally also no one has had to go through what I have been through. Just remember - this is what sets us apart from everyone else, this is what makes us special xo

OTD is Friday - Yep the week will go quick too I am so flat out at work.

Doodar I didn't feel much until the week leading up to EC where my abdomen was so sore from all the bloated follicles.. I felt ripe in those last days I tell you and was toey as with all those eggs lol...

Hey, ladies. We started our injections last wedneday so tonight will be the 7th day. I am on Gonal F and Repronex. Yesterday (Day 6), I had an u/s. The u/s showed around 10 follicles but all were still under 10mm. The nurse said they were moving slow but that doesn't necessarily mean a problem. So, they did not start me on Cetrotide yesterday. Instead, I have to go in tomorrow, which will be Day 8 for another u/s and bloods. I am totally freaked by this. Can follicles catch up when they are smaller than 10mm after 5th injection?

Please help. Any advice would be appreciated...

MySillyGirls - so long as all the follies are about the same size, I don't think there is a problem. If you had a couple of dominant ones and several smaller one, then it is harder to get them to mature at the same time - so don't worry.

As for me, I'm the same as you MySillyGirls - started stims last Weds. My clinic don't really do scans - they use E2 blood test results. My first test on Monday came back pretty low (way way way lower than this stage last cycle), but the nurse didn't seem too bothered - next test tomorrow - and hopefully the number will be significantly higher. If it's not, I'm going to pull the plug on this cycle as it's just too much money to throw away if I only have a really small chance of success. It's our 1st wedding anniversary on Saturday, and we haven't really had such a great year - all because of TTC. I was thinking it would be so nice just to enjoy being with my DH without this black cloud hanging over us.

I'm wondering when I'll get a break. Starting bleeding tnite on my bday of all days. Didn't even get to 11dp3dt like last time. It's brown for now but I'm expecting full red flow tomorrow. not gona delude myself I know it's all over :cry:

I'm wondering when I'll get a break. Starting bleeding tnite on my bday of all days. Didn't even get to 11dp3dt like last time. It's brown for now but I'm expecting full red flow tomorrow. not gona delude myself I know it's all over :cry:

So sorry to read this Mummy. :hugs:

I don't know what to say... Other than I hope it's something else and I wish you all the best and that if if doesn't work I'll be really sad :(

Best of luck Hun xxxx

Oh mummy I am so sorry hun. Do you think maybe it could be implantation bleed? I do hope so :hugs:.

Mysillygirls and blue how come you have to have scans to confirm when to start cetrotide? I was just told to start it on CD5. I'm worried now because I did initially think I would be having a scan to confirm when to start it because in the information leaflet they give you before you start treatment that is what they say happens but when my protocol arrived it just said to start cetrotide CD5 and then scan on CD8. So that is what I have done. I hope it's right. Can't say I am feeling any symptoms starting to worry that nothing is going on in there. Should find out tomorrow though, have my scan in the morning.

Mummy it might be from all the crinone and also your sore hoo hoo.... I have my fingers crossed for you.. keep those legs crossed xo

Doodar, Mysillygirls and Leilani = all the best with your stimming... I was on a completely different program by the sounds of what you guys are doing (nasal spray, then puregon injections, then trigger) the whole way through stimming so I can't be sure I know what you all mean. However, mySillyGirls - 10x10mm follicles is not bad as far as I would think - especially on day 7 you still have plenty of time to grow them big and strong.

Leilani I hope you have a lovely anniversary even though ttc is making it difficult to relax and be happy...

AFM I still don't know I don't feel very different... and OTD is in two days.

Oh mummy I am so sorry hun. Do you think maybe it could be implantation bleed? I do hope so :hugs:.

Mysillygirls and blue how come you have to have scans to confirm when to start cetrotide? I was just told to start it on CD5. I'm worried now because I did initially think I would be having a scan to confirm when to start it because in the information leaflet they give you before you start treatment that is what they say happens but when my protocol arrived it just said to start cetrotide CD5 and then scan on CD8. So that is what I have done. I hope it's right. Can't say I am feeling any symptoms starting to worry that nothing is going on in there. Should find out tomorrow though, have my scan in the morning.

Hi, Doodar! At my clinic, they don't start you on cetrotide until your follies reach at least 10mm. When I researched this though, I see that some clinic automatically start you on cd5 or cd6. I am not sure why the difference though. My clinic had anticipated that I would be ready to start on day 6 of stims. I even called today to confirm and they said that I would probably start tomorrow after my scan on day 8 of stims. Oh, I hope I do b/c that will mean my follies are growing. Doodar, you are day 8 tomorrow too? Let's all check in after those Day 8 scans. LOL

MySillyGirls - so long as all the follies are about the same size, I don't think there is a problem. If you had a couple of dominant ones and several smaller one, then it is harder to get them to mature at the same time - so don't worry.

As for me, I'm the same as you MySillyGirls - started stims last Weds. My clinic don't really do scans - they use E2 blood test results. My first test on Monday came back pretty low (way way way lower than this stage last cycle), but the nurse didn't seem too bothered - next test tomorrow - and hopefully the number will be significantly higher. If it's not, I'm going to pull the plug on this cycle as it's just too much money to throw away if I only have a really small chance of success. It's our 1st wedding anniversary on Saturday, and we haven't really had such a great year - all because of TTC. I was thinking it would be so nice just to enjoy being with my DH without this black cloud hanging over us.
Leilani, Good luck!! I am praying for all of us on these scans tomorrow and everyone else awaiting a bfp.

I decided to test last night to prepare myself and well can't believe I'm saying this but it came up with a :bfp:

Stunned. I slept so bad last night and then this morning I did 2 more tests and both came back positive! I am so nervous! The bleeding appears to have stopped.

I'm calling the clinic this morning as they don't as standard check beta or progestrone levels and I want to pay for the tests.

I decided to test last night to prepare myself and well can't believe I'm saying this but it came up with a :bfp:

Stunned. I slept so bad last night and then this morning I did 2 more tests and both came back positive! I am so nervous! The bleeding appears to have stopped.

I'm calling the clinic this morning as they don't as standard check beta or progestrone levels and I want to pay for the tests.

Good luck hun, got fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks - I don't think it's the trigger shot so I'm really hoping this is the real deal. If it is well I can't quite believe it!

Oh MummyIwannabe - perhaps the bleeding was one of the two embies not making it, but the BFP is showing that the other one is a keeper.

Fingers and toes crossed!

Oh my god mummy I am so happy for you. :happydance::happydance:.You so deserve this hun.

Back from my day 8 scan and all looking good. I have 16 follies :happydance: measuring between 9 and 11mm and about 8 others all under 8mm so they didn't count those. Uterus lining is looking good too. So back Fri for another scan. I am so happy.:happydance:

thanks girls. I'm so grateful but currently crappin myself that the line wasn't as dark as last nights! lol so scared of chemical pregnancy etc. Geez i need to do deep breathing...

Oh mummy very exciting news. Praying for you hun!!!

Like Leilani said - my friend had a little bit of spotting and they think it was due to one sticking but the other one not sticking.

:hugs:

Well done Doodar!

Mummy don't stress until they give you your numbers I'm sure its all good xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly