IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

they dont give numbers as standard so trying to arrange it for after my OTD which is sat

Mummy, that's awesome!!

Doodar, those are some great follicle #s! Do you know when they anticipate egg retrieval?? I have my scan in about 2 hours... :)

Mummy, that's awesome!!

Doodar, those are some great follicle #s! Do you know when they anticipate egg retrieval?? I have my scan in about 2 hours... :)

Thanks hunny I'm pretty chuffed at the moment. Thay didn't give an estimated date for ec just come back Fri for another scan. Good Luck for your scan hun x

Hi, ladies. Well, I am back from my scan and numbers are just ok, but not great. I have 6 follies that measure from 10 to 11.5 and then a handful of smaller ones. I asked the nurse and she said it is on the low side but still ok. So, I do get to start the cetrotide tonight and, then, go back on Friday for another scan.

Hi My silly,

6 follies is good though, there could be an eggie in each one or more in one! Hope scan goes ok on fri xx

I think I read one lady who had 5 follicles and there were 15 eggs in total... I might be wrong! I didn't get that but I really struggled with the treatment and at 25 they can't understand why x

Mysillygirls 6 follies is good hun and you still have time to grow some more. Good Luck for your scan fri hun. I'm back for my scan fri too looks like we may be having ec around the same time too.

Mummy will you be testing again tomorrow I can't wait to hear. That line is defo gonna be darker you lucky girl. :thumbup:

Thanks, Mummy and Doodar! Can't wait to see your test results tomorrow, Mummy. Doodar, please keep me posted on your Friday scan. I am a little worried about this whole thing... hoping to see good growth on friday. Doodar, have they given you an estimated date for EC?

Take care!

Best of luck ladies!!! My sillygirls they will probably up your dose to help the follies grow big? I have no idea how fast they grow but if it takes longer they just collect later I imagine?
I think it's one egg per follicle but I don't know - wait and see there may be more that can be used when it comes to EC. They collected 10 from me, and I think they ended up freezing 4 so really that is not bad odds :) For six you could get one or two really really good ones xox

Mummy you NEED those numbers!!! Make sure they give you them xo

AFM I'm off for OTD tomorrow yay and AF hasn't arrived yet... No symptoms so far that I don't want to put down to the crinone gel just to avoid disappointment.

Kat, that's the weird thing, they didn't up my dose. I thought maybe they'd do that too but they haven't. Wow, you test tomorrow?? Yippee!!

Good luck tomorrow KatF.

I am finding I am suffering greatly. I can't do this PIO injections anymore so I am going to call tomorrow to switch. I was crying so much afterwards, it wasn't worth it. I am just feeling like a generally tired and emotional wreck. I would like to be hopeful but it just seems so overwhelming how I am physically feeling right now.

:dust: to everyone else growing their eggies!!!

I think 1-2mm is about right.

Good luck tomorrow KatF!

Blue - hope you're ok - let us know what the clinic say about switching.

I tested again this morning and it's still there (much to my relief!) strangely when I test at night (I know I'm nuts) the line is slightly darker than in the morning?! :shrug: doesn't fill me with loads of confidence but here's hoping this sticks! See my journal if you wana - I'm just about to load a piccy up to get some opinions.

:hi: Girls,

Mysillygirls just remember its quality over quantity that counts. Stop worrying I'm sure you'll have some top quality eggies in there. :hugs:

Kat good luck with your otd, can't believe it's here already.

Blue hunny I am sorry your suffering. Have you spoken to the clinic yet? :hugs:

Mummy :happydance::happydance: It will be a stickie I just know it. Stick beanie stick. x

Best of luck ladies!!! My sillygirls they will probably up your dose to help the follies grow big? I have no idea how fast they grow but if it takes longer they just collect later I imagine?
I think it's one egg per follicle but I don't know - wait and see there may be more that can be used when it comes to EC. They collected 10 from me, and I think they ended up freezing 4 so really that is not bad odds :) For six you could get one or two really really good ones xox

Mummy you NEED those numbers!!! Make sure they give you them xo

AFM I'm off for OTD tomorrow yay and AF hasn't arrived yet... No symptoms so far that I don't want to put down to the crinone gel just to avoid disappointment.

Good luck for testing xx

Yes I do hunny tomorrow morning. Are you back tomorrow too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->