IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Hi Ladies

As the signature says - me and DH got our BFP! My HCG is at 37 which they say is normal and progesterone is also normal so crinone gel is doing its job.

I'm still very hesitant to celebrate but I am very happy that we reached this milestone and for me and DH the only problem seems to be that the spermies never could swim far enough to meet the eggs (ie not enough of them)....

Best of luck to the ladies stimming and coming up to their ECs xoxox

Congratulations! :happydance: brilliant news! do you have to go for another beta in a couple of days?

Thats great news Kat!!! congrats hun, it gives me hope as my OH has the same problem xx

Thanks guys :) I go for another Beta next Friday. I need more crinone gel though so have to go back tomorrow for that icky stuff... eck... I can't believe my little embie has attached... I hope it is a sticky one!!!

Yomo yep my DH had 4 million motile at last count hence why we needed ICSI xo But looks like that was the only problem (hopefully) because I have never had a +HCG test with my DH so eggy never got the chance to meet the spermies... sigh.. I'm exhausted and my boobs are becoming sore lol...

Congratulations!!!! Kat :happydance::wohoo:. I am so happy for you.
It's looking like a lucky thread.

Mysillygirls how did you get on today? My follies have grown although not quite sure how much but I have to go back tomorrow for another scan and they said estimated ec will be tues.

Blue how you doing hun? Hope your not still suffering with pio.:hugs:

Doodar,

Hello! My follies have grown. I may have a 7th popping up but it is still iffy. I have a 16, 14, 13, 13, 13, 11, 9. I go back in for a scan on Sunday and then most likely again on Monday. It is looking like a Tuesday or Wednesday (most likely Wed) EC for me.

I can't believe how long I have had to stim for 6 follicles. Here's the kicker, last month on just 50 mg of clomid for 5 days, I had 4 big follicles! I have been sticking myself 2 to 3 times a day for 10 days and all I have are 6 follies to show for it. I think the BCPs they put me on oversuppressed.

how long do u hve to wait till they take out ur eggs fertilise them and put them back in? sorry i dont know all the lingo yet!! xx

how long do u hve to wait till they take out ur eggs fertilise them and put them back in? sorry i dont know all the lingo yet!! xx

Hi, Missy! It looks like retrieval will happen on Wednesday (trigger on Monday night) and then transfer will be next Saturday if I only get 3 day embies or Monday if we manage to get 5 day blasts.

Doodar,

Hello! My follies have grown. I may have a 7th popping up but it is still iffy. I have a 16, 14, 13, 13, 13, 11, 9. I go back in for a scan on Sunday and then most likely again on Monday. It is looking like a Tuesday or Wednesday (most likely Wed) EC for me.

I can't believe how long I have had to stim for 6 follicles. Here's the kicker, last month on just 50 mg of clomid for 5 days, I had 4 big follicles! I have been sticking myself 2 to 3 times a day for 10 days and all I have are 6 follies to show for it. I think the BCPs they put me on oversuppressed.

Yay for grown follies :happydance:.I understand what you mean but 6 follies is good hun. It's the quality of them that is the most important. I know I have 16 follies but half them prob wont contain an egg. I have pcos think thats why I got so many follies. Try not to worry hun.
I'm back this morning for another scan and find out when to do my trigger. I'm thinking that I should have been asked to go back sun like you have but my clinic isn't open on a sunday except if they really need to grrrrr!! not happy considering we are paying for treatment. So I just hope they aren't going to take a guess as to when I will be ready for ec just because they can't be bothered to open sunday.

Doodar, thanks so much for the encouraging words! I am sure you will a lot of eggs to work with. Unfortunately, tomorrow, I will have to drive in to the city for my monitoring appt b/c the location that is close to my house isn't open on weekends so they send everyone in to the main office. Oh well :) Let me know how your scan goes today!!!

No probs hunny!! Boo for your long drive tomorrow, just what you need on a sunday. It's all in the best interest of your follies though hun x

Well have had my instruction to do trigger shot tomorrow night and then EC is scheduled for Tues morning eeeeek!!!!! so only 2 more days of injecting I can't wait to give up. I'm a bit worried about the size of my follies though, the lady who did my scan said they hadn't grown much since yesterdays scan and they look for 3 follies at 17mm before doing trigger. My biggest was 15mm and the rest 14,13,12 etc she said they may bring you back mon for another scan, but then the nurse came in and said I'm ready to trigger so I'm confused. I guess they know what they are doing.

Doodar...my clinic looks for 2 follies at 18mm but I think they are trying to give those smallest ones some time also. Pretty cool though that your follies are all close to the same size! I had that one 16mm that grew like crazy. Went from 11.5 to 16 in just two days. So, I am sort of in the same boat...I'll go in tomorrow a.m. and if for some reason they have gotten a lot bigger then they'll probably trigger me tomorrow night. But, they have me scheduled to come back for another ultrasound on Monday morning b/c I think they are guessing I'll need to trigger Monday night. It is all a bit subjective I think... I bet yours is saying you are ready to trigger since you would have to wait two days for another scan and your follies are close in size..

I guess your right hun. Just got to pray that those sperm survive the thaw now. I got my negative head on again. I'm really thinking they won't and what the hell am I doing this for. So down tonight.

Awww...Doodar...don't get down! Remember, especially if you have ICSI, the sperm don't have to be superb!

I just don't understand why the clinic keep going on about it if they know we are doing icsi and they know that you can use non motile sperm for icsi then why the hell do they keep saying it's no good. They mentioned it again today that hubby might have to have the op done again which he is still refusing to do, just don't know what else I can say to make him do it.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->