IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Oh, Doodar, that is a tough spot! My clinic said fresh is preferable, but with ICSI, they usually can make frozen work! My thoughts are with you, dear. Now, I just have to drag dh back in on Wednesday to give a sample. This time, he has to do it at the office so he is nervous. LOLLLLL

hey doodar, sorry you're down. I hope that your DH will change his mind nearer the time, even right at the time. I don't know what the op involves but for all that us ladies have to go through I think he should do this for you both. Easy for me to say maybe but I hope if needed he will :hugs:

Doodar I'm sure his sample will be ok :) Just remember they only need about 10 good ones. So really, they should be able to get 10 you would think if they got straws of the stuff... And your follies will catch up... good luck with the EC I am hoping they get some good quality eggs from you sweet xo... If mummy is one to go by she had two good embies out of her collection and got her bfp so chin up xoxox

MySillyGirls lol@your DH :) Bless.. Best of luck with your Wednesday EC. I bet you girls will be glad to finish those yukky injections....

Damn the clinics are so negative nelly aren't they? When they gave me my HCG result she was all serious like "there is something there - but it is very early days so anything could happen" which I know but there was no tone of happiness in her voice.. and after my EC the doctor said she had trouble with my right ovary so I stressed and stressed thinking I had endometriosis... grrrr... I wish they weren't so negative makes us feel bad :(

Ugh the crinone gel is eck.... And I had a really sore stomach last night... My body is becoming a machine... get rid of waste, make baby grow.. come on body! You have done such a good job so far! Listen to me talking to myself...ha ha ha!

Thanks Kat I think your right the clinics are so negative and they make you feel ten times worse. It's them that are making me stress about the sperm and that cause's extra strain on mine and hubbys relationship. The clinic are stessing me out more than anything else with there negativity. I have read many stories where they have used non motile sperm from the frozen process and people do get their bfps from it. Considering the less stress during this process is better, the clinics dont help in this area at all. Can't believe they were so negative about your hcg it's just unbelieveable. Try not to worry hunny I'm sure everything will be fine.:hugs:
Ah Kat the crinone doesn't sound very nice, hope your stomach ache has eased and hope your taking it easy.:hugs:

Kat, my dh just got a major break. LOL! I had my ultrasound this a.m. and they told him he can bring the sample to the clinic as long as he can get it there in under two hours. hahahaa

So, the ultrasound went well! Follicles are at 20, 19, 18, 17, 15.5, 15, 11. So, we will either trigger tonight or tomorrow night. For trigger, apparently, they want to see 4 follicles at 18mm. They are supposed to call me later today after the doc reviews to let me know. Hopefully, that 11 will be a 15 by ec day. :)

hey girlies,

good luck with your EC's this week! I can vouch for worry about things but although I got 10 eggs, only 4 were mature and then 3 fertilised, 1 didn't make it and 2 made it to 3 days. As you know (so far touch wood) it's a bfp and hopefully a sticky one for me. So no matter what you never know what will happen.

Kat - I know what you mean about clinics, I think they are negative too. Mine doesn't do betas as standard as they say it doesn't always help or mean much. I'm not sure but at least we'd have a better insight maybe. I keep thinking I'm going to bleed any second and it's horrible. I sympathise with the crinone gel its horrid!

I'm freaking out too.. I've told some of our family and now just want so much for everything to be ok. I go for my next blood test next Friday to see how my HCG is progressing. I've peed on a few HPTs the last couple of day but they are not getting darker :( I'm just trying to think that it takes time for the HCG to get going.. I'm starting to feel a bit sicky so I'm hoping its a good sign that my hormones are rising and the embie is burrowing in good for the long haul.

I've decided not to go for a beta test. What will be will be so I'd rather not. I've got my scan date on 19th oct which seems like forever away. I tested this morning and it's got a bit darker. I didn't test yesterday as DH wouldn't let me lol! I read that FRER tests don't get very dark and that even with people who have a beta of say 300 still don't have a major dark line sometimes so don't worry a positive is a positive. It's hard I know, I fret all the time but least we've made it this far!

i think I have heartburn which I find reassuring. I had this awful dream last night that I started bleeding and I woke up with a massive headache and ran to the loo. It was all ok but the dream was so real!! horrible.

good luck ladies with EC's this week :hugs:

hi ladies i posted a while ago in this thread been away for a while. today is the day i find out if i can start ivf got my consultation at 3 an i will get all my test results im very nervous the one result im scared of iis the one that tells you how healthy your eggs are cant remember the name of the test has im new to ivf imm hoping to learnn from you guys xx

No need to draw out suspense until OTD here. Yesterday and today bfn. And woke up today will all symptoms gone. That is it ladies - I'm out.

No need to draw out suspense until OTD here. Yesterday and today bfn. And woke up today will all symptoms gone. That is it ladies - I'm out.

Don't give up hope hun, when is OTD day? xx

Hey sam, good luck with everything today. I'm not sure if I had the test you've mentioned but I hope it all goes well hun x

blue - it's still a little early, what test and how sensitive was it?

I still have my fingers crossed for you. When i used a cheap internet one it didn't come on even on my otd.

hi ladies i posted a while ago in this thread been away for a while. today is the day i find out if i can start ivf got my consultation at 3 an i will get all my test results im very nervous the one result im scared of iis the one that tells you how healthy your eggs are cant remember the name of the test has im new to ivf imm hoping to learnn from you guys xx

Good luck today hun xx

Blue 13dpo can still show false negative xo
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=13

Useful link - thanks Kat :)

Blue - I totally understand you thinking it's over already. I'm not gona lie, I would hope it would be showing by now too but the cheap test I did on OTD didn't show anything! I wouldn't trust it completely. Try some other brands too :)

Everyone's body is different and it could be a late implanter. Good luck hun I will be thinking of you during this difficult week xx

Blue....I'm praying for you big time. Your OTD is days away, hun. Too early to tell anything now.

Kat hunny its defo a good sign :thumbup:

Mummy can understand you not wanting to go for bloods.

Think you both have it in the bag though so try not to worry :hugs:.

Blue your not out yet hun. Some people don't get any symptoms at all. It may just be taking a while for that line to show. Chin up mate :hugs:.

Mysillygirls any news on trigger hun and ec?

Did my trigger last night and it went ok. Not half as bad as I was expecting it to be. EC tomorrow morning now is something I am not looking forward to. Still now news on the sperm thaw though clinic did say they would ring me today but haven't heard anything yet.

Good morning!! Doodar, I also did my trigger last night! I have EC tomorrow morning as well. Girl, we are on track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->