IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

good luck tomorrow doodar and I hope the sperm issue is ok tomo.

Thanks hunny so do I although must admit I am a bit worried that no one has phoned me back or should I take that as a good sign hmmm no news is good news I guess.

Good morning!! Doodar, I also did my trigger last night! I have EC tomorrow morning as well. Girl, we are on track!

Woohoo :happydance::happydance:. Excellent good luck hunny.:flower:

Good luck to you too!!! :hugs: Let's hope this is smooth for both of us. My RE nurse said the only thing I should worry about tomorrow is where to have my husband buy carryout food. LOL

Good morning!! Doodar, I also did my trigger last night! I have EC tomorrow morning as well. Girl, we are on track!

Woohoo :happydance::happydance:. Excellent good luck hunny.:flower:

Good luck to you too!!! :hugs: Let's hope this is smooth for both of us. My RE nurse said the only thing I should worry about tomorrow is where to have my husband buy carryout food. LOL

:rofl: Like it lol. Wish thats all I had to worry about :cry: please survive little spermies you don't know how much I want this.

Doodar, I know this sounds weird, but I am saying a little prayer for your spermies... :)

well i had my consultation an dont look too good got my amh results an it is very low i think he said 1.6 not sure my heafd is all over the place trying to take it all in i have been given a 5% success rate so now its up to us if we want to spend all that money on thiose odds xx

hi sam, sorry your amh was low :( it still means you have a egg reserve though so as long as there's eggs you have a chance. Not sure why they give you 5% chance as once they're out they'll get fertilised like anyone elses eggs :shrugs:

It might mean they need to stim you for longer but I duno that seems strange giving you those odds tho I'm not a FS so maybe I'm wrong.

I'm out this month - after 13 days of stimms my lonely 4 follicles aren't big enough to trigger,and are only growing at about 1mm per 48 hours, so we have cancelled.

i dont understand how all this works so im not sure why he gave me a 5% chance he seems to think that cos my levels are so low i may not respond to the meds ?

i dont understand how all this works so im not sure why he gave me a 5% chance he seems to think that cos my levels are so low i may not respond to the meds ?

Hi, dear. So sorry to hear about your low level. :( My neighbor had this and proceeded to use an egg donor. She now has a lovely little boy...

I'm out this month - after 13 days of stimms my lonely 4 follicles aren't big enough to trigger,and are only growing at about 1mm per 48 hours, so we have cancelled.

Oh Leilani - I am so sorry and so devastated for you. It is not fair hun. You must be in a stream of tears right now. Do you have an appt with the fs to sort out a different/better approach to take?

Endless :hugs:

So sorry Leilani :( - :hugs:

Doodar and mysillygirls best of luck with your EC and Doodar I'm thinking of your DHs little spermies hope they wake up nice and warm and ready to rock!..

:( so sorry Leilani. How devastating.

how are you blue? Hope you're OK :hugs:

Kat - how you doing - I don't have any symptoms this morning so that freaked me out. Geez I hate not feeling anything! I didn't test this morning. Can't test everyday! lol i would if I could though!

Mummy I'm ok :) I have decided I should just wait and see what my level is on Friday and deal with it then.. Earlier this year, I despised women who complained of their BFP's not being dark enough when I was TTC and back then I had no idea I would need IVF... so I won't say it again :)

But I have been feeling very emotional and quite sicky...

Hi Ladies, Back from EC and I have 15 eggs :happydance:. Even better news is they found twitching sperm. I know its not ideal but at least its twitching which is more than it was before it was froze. Awaiting call from clinic now to see how eggs and sperm are doing.

fantastic! Great news doodar! 15 eggs is brill! So glad the spermies were twitching too! fingers crossed for you! :) xx

So sorry hun, have they decided what the next step is? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->