IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Hi Ladies, Back from EC and I have 15 eggs :happydance:. Even better news is they found twitching sperm. I know its not ideal but at least its twitching which is more than it was before it was froze. Awaiting call from clinic now to see how eggs and sperm are doing.

That's great news, fingers crossed xx

Hey ladies! Back from EC and, as expected, we got 6 mature eggs. Not a high number so,hopefully, high quality! They will call tomorrow to let us know how many fertilized :)

Thanks girls,

I've had call from clinic and 14 of the 15 eggs were mature enough to use and get this they managed to inject every egg with moving sperm. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! and they only thawed one straw so we still have 3 in the freezer. The way they made me feel after the ssr with all the negativity etc I was ready to give up before I started. Can't wait for tomorrows call to see how many fertilized.:happydance:

Mysillygirls well done hun 6 fantastic eggs :happydance:

Thanks, Mummy! Doodar, those are some FANTASTIC numbers. That is SO awesome!

MySillyGirls and doodar congratulations :)!!!!! You guys have done so well so far and doodar still have some spermies left that is excellent xoxoxox MySillyGirls 6 eggs fantastic when you think at the beginning they were all little and your body grew 6 of them to a nice size :)

I knew it was just the clinic being negative about everything and it all would come together better than they thought it would :)... same happened for me :)

Do you get 3 day transfers or do you guys get the blasties? I'm so excited to hear about how your embies grow... wowowowowow....So happy for you guys xo I bet you can't believe it is ACTUALLY happening it takes so looonnngggg to come around hey.... Clearly my hormones are high because I'm emotional hahaha! Mummy how are you feeling??

Kat, THANK YOU! My FS will do either 3 3-day embies or 2 5-day blasts. Well, if we have enough fertilized eggs for either of those options. They will check in with me each day to let me know how the embies are progressing (and, tomorrow they will tell me how many fertilized). I am hoping and praying for the 5 day. Get this for a weird coincidence....if we do the 5 day blasts, the procedure will be this Sunday 10/3. That happens to be my daughter's birthday. And, the weird part is that we are being sent to a clinic we would not normally go to (due to flooding in the Chicago clinic). This clinic is in the hospital where my daughter was born on 10/3 and that hospital is 60 miles away from where we live now.

Thanks Kat I just don't understand these clinics why are they so negative. If I had decided to not go ahead with treatment based on what they told me at the start then not only would we ourselves be losing out but they would be losing out too, on money. I just don't get it.

My clinic do 3 day transfers, you have to pay extra to take them to blasts but if the clinic recommended we take them to blasts then there is no doubt that we would pay it. Although with all the negativity I doubt they would, but you never know.

Mysillygirls I'm so excited for you. I'm a huge believer in fate and reckon that is fate if ever I heard it. Good Luck for tomorrow hun can't wait for your phone call.

I can't sleep!!, hence the timing of this post. Hubby has been coughing all night. He is starting with a cold and cough, couldn't have come at a better time could it. I feel like asking him to leave the house for a few weeks. It's typical.

Hey ladies! Back from EC and, as expected, we got 6 mature eggs. Not a high number so,hopefully, high quality! They will call tomorrow to let us know how many fertilized :)

Congrats hun, let us know how you get on xx

great results Doodar! so pleased for you!!

well done girlies, sit tight and pray for your lil embies to grow strong :)

blue - how are you?

I'm ok Kat, i did a test yest evening and got 3+ on clearblue so that felt great! Nice to see it has progressed. As i'm not having the betas its hard to believe something is happening down there but least that's my bit of confirmation :)

9 of the 14 eggs have fertilised :yipee: can you believe it!! because I can't. Nine!!!!!! nine!!! I have nine embryos. Oh my god I am in shock. They said that transfer will most likely take place on Sat which will be day 4 transfer, anyone heard of this before?

fantastic! hurray!! great news! :happydance:

I've heard of day 4 transfer it doesn't seem to happen too often but if they can get to 4 days that's great! Gives you a better chance of picking the right ones :)

Thanks!!!!!! Oh my god I'm still in shock. I can't believe it. The grin on face right now is from ear to ear. The fact that they said transfer is likely to take place, gives me even more hope because they must think that some are likely to make it. Oh my god!! I feel so emotional.:happydance:

Oh I'm so happy for you, Doodar :hugs:. Congrats!!! Can't wait for you to be PUPO and on your way to that :bfp:

Congrats doodar!!!!! 9 little embies growing how exciting... Your DH's spermies were ok after all!!!

I've heard of 4 day transfer also. Not long till you are PUPO!!!

Hi Kat, On my OTD I used a cheap internet test and got a bfn! then I used a FRER and it came up straight away (that was in the evening) There's prob not enough pee and not concentrated enough.

Friday will soon be here hopefully! I got 3 weeks till my scan, no beta - I think I'm gona go mad :) hehe

I am going mad too! I took that off about the BFN so I didn't want to get down about it... it's crazy.. bring on Friday... I'd like a scan too just to make sure arrghth

Doodar...WOW...9!!! Congrats!! That is fantastic!! I am soo glad you and your dh can relax a bit now! I find out today how many and I am so nervous. I only had 6 to begin with...what if only a few or none fertilize. AGHHHHH

I only got 3 out of my 4 to fertilize. It doesn't matter long as they're good ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->