Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

It must be hard for both of you with embies !!!

Blue - if you can handle a toddler with twin babies am sure your superwoman !!!

W8ing- am sorry that you got pre e so early and that it meant baby had to come early ,
Are you overweight or other contributing factors ? Maybe if you got body into check then maybe you wouldn't get it ? Or not as bad ? Xxx

I'm good thanks for asking. Girls are great! Growing like weeds they are 12.5 and 14 pounds. Will be 5 months Sunday. They are rolling over and lots of giggling.. They love ear jumpers and play mats. It's funny to put them in and watch them talk to each other. We've been putting them in the pool and hot tub.. Yes the hot tubs turned down to 95.we love to travel to Hawaii and surf and such so them used to splashing water and such is a must. Celia actually laughs hysterically when we splash her even when it gets her face.

We have frozen embies too.. Dunno what we will do. NTNP is what we're doing right now though. We shall see.

Brandy my girls are huge then lol. 14lbs 14oz and 16lbs 14oz lol. Mine are becoming more different every day. Are yours?

Brandy my girls are huge then lol. 14lbs 14oz and 16lbs 14oz lol. Mine are becoming more different every day. Are yours?

Just saw my previous post.. God I hate auto correct on my phone sometimes.

Yes completely different! I can tell who is who by their cry, giggling, or squealing. One is much more cautious about new things and the other is like bring it on! My larger twin hates her tummy time so she has chosen to lay on her back and start scooting around its so weird but oh well we will go with it. My smaller twin rolls everywhere. One likes to be put to bed without any help such as pacifiers or fussing etc. The other I have to Pat and give a pacifier to. One laughs just from me saying silly into the other you have to physically tickle. The list goes on and on.

Brandy glad your girls are well :) get your already ntnp ;D !!! Think we are going to do the same tho I am just started my 1st AF 5weeks pp urgh don't stay away for long ! Ha! It's really hard not too want too track my cycles !! Even just for sanity sake ! So I know if there's a chance or not :/ must be bonkers !!! Ha !!!!

Joel was 5 week Wednesday and he was already 12.5 lb :/ ha xxxx

Wow just popped back on here not been on in over a year after having a very difficult pregnancy with my first icsi baby and looking through this old thread seeing so many of my cycle buddies with their beautiful children is amazing, I had my darling daughter in April 14 she's now 8months old and I'm besotted I had a very difficult pregnancy hence the quiet streak I just excluded myself from everyone and everything scarred the whole way through but thankfully she made it full term and is healthy and happy I am due to start a frozen cycle and wondered how everyone was doing so thought I'd pop by hope your all well :)

Hello hope your well sorry to hear about your pregnancy. My pregnancy wasn't as rough but had a very traumatic birth ! Am also just in process of enquiring about another pregnancy and egg sharing at an Ivf clinc !

When is your cycle due to start ? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->