Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

W8ing that's amazing news to hear how well Parker is doing!!!!!! How old is he now? Do you have an estimated date when you will be able to bring him home so that you don't have to be juggling being at home and at the hospital? Xxxxxxxx

W8 Congrats that he is doing so well! I am sure you will have him home soon with the rest of the family ;)

W8ing thats fantastic he is doing so well what a true little miracle he is heres hoping he will be home with you and his big sister very soon x

And Mells wow congratulations fantastic news love there names too!! How much did they weigh, hope they are doing well xx

W8ing - so happy your little one is doing so well !!!! How much longer will he be in special care for ? I know in England they like too get wieght upto 5lb if that's all that's stopping them :)

Mells - congrats on your twins lovely names !!! Hope your recovering well ;) !!! Take it easy !!!!! Xxx

Brandy - any news in your twins ? I think I seen a thread saying you were having mild contractions ?

Blue - hope your well too and your twins are you having a planned section or awaiting labour ?

Rosie - hope your okay too sweet !!! Your in your final 10 week countdown wahoooo!!!!! Xxx

Thanks everyone. His original estimated discharge date was April 1, or 38 weeks gestation, but now are saying it could be as little as 10 days! He won't even be 4 lbs likely, which is so scary, he really is so so tiny. He needs to learn how to eat so we've been working on nursing but he only stays awake for a minute or two. I've been pumping 8 times a day since he was born and I really hope I will eventually get him to nurse regularly. So glad to hear your twins are well Mells, love their names. God to hear everyone is moving along nicely, I can't believe how quickly our thread went from TTC to our babies being born <3

Betty I am doing good and the twins are great. We had to stop labor a couple times but they are welcome to come any time now. I am trying to make it to 36w to lessen the chance they keep me from taking them home. I think I am close enough now to deliver since they plan to keep me in the hospital for 4 days after delivery.

How are you doing? No news is usually good news right ?

I have a planned csection on march 14th which I'm feeling they are going to stay out until then. I have a funny mark on the front of my tummy though that going to see a dr about today. Hoping it won't mean anything like be rest or something else.

I have a planned csection on march 14th which I'm feeling they are going to stay out until then. I have a funny mark on the front of my tummy though that going to see a dr about today. Hoping it won't mean anything like be rest or something else.

what kind of mark? Keep us posted.

It's very strange. I noticed it last week and thought it was a funny stretch mark down the lower part of my stomach. Yesterday in showed dh and he freaked out and thought I should go to the hospital. I felt it and investigated a bit and it almost feels like maybe a hernia or something. It's so weird and gross

It's very strange. I noticed it last week and thought it was a funny stretch mark down the lower part of my stomach. Yesterday in showed dh and he freaked out and thought I should go to the hospital. I felt it and investigated a bit and it almost feels like maybe a hernia or something. It's so weird and gross

Thats interesting.... I have the same thing. I tried to show it to my doctor and he brushed it off as nothing.

If I touch mine on the surface it feels almost numb but when I push around on it then it's kind of sore. I was crying to my DH that I felt like no one was listening to me because I have so many complaints and everything is going wrong that they just brush over stuff now.

Blue and Brandy, just a few more days/weeks for you both. After delivering twins I hold a special place in my heart for you both, and wish you the best. Don't let the docs brush over anything. I really tried to be a good patient and not complain about stuff I thought was just normal pregnancy and it ended me in the ICU. That's my two bits of advice...

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. We are adjusting to life at home. DH went back to work today so flying solo right now.

hi ladies :flower:

hows everyone getting on?

W8ing hope your little man is doing well x

brandy any sign of your girls yet hopefully your feeling well x

blue not long now at all for you x

betty how you getting on x

mells hope your girls are settling well x

afm despite the GD and now been on insulin overnight i feel ok ive finished work now and enjoying some quality time with DD before she starts school nursery in 3 weeks and the madness of anewborn begins! i can also say ill be having my baby next month too :O its coming round so quick, still not 100% what i want birth wise though :shrug:

Hi Rosie!! Glad to hear you are done work and have chance to spend time with dd. that was my plan but I've been too immobile to be with dd.

Friday is the big day for me. Can't wait!!!

Blue, yipee!!! I can't wait to see your girls!

Rosie, glad to hear you are getting along well. Enjoy your time with DD.

Blue - so excited for you, can't wait to hear your good news!

Rosie - next month already, it will fly by!

Brandy - are you hanging in there? Have the contractions settled down?

Little parker isn't so little anymore, he is 3 lbs 11 oz today! Doctors think he could be home in a week to 10 days, he just has to find the energy to eat 8 times a day. As little as he is he is breastfeeding pretty well, I'm looking forward to putting this stupid pump to rest, still pumping 8 times a day, it's exhausting but I know it will be worth it.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of all the new babies soon :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
Blue - so excited for you, can't wait to hear your good news!

Rosie - next month already, it will fly by!

Brandy - are you hanging in there? Have the contractions settled down?

Little parker isn't so little anymore, he is 3 lbs 11 oz today! Doctors think he could be home in a week to 10 days, he just has to find the energy to eat 8 times a day. As little as he is he is breastfeeding pretty well, I'm looking forward to putting this stupid pump to rest, still pumping 8 times a day, it's exhausting but I know it will be worth it.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of all the new babies soon :)

waiting he is so precious what a beautiful photo so pleased to hear he is doing so will what a little fighter he is!

blue eeeek not long now for you!!

brandy how are you doing, hoping your quietness means youve been busy having your baby girls!!! x

I hope brandy doesn't mind me updating. She posted on another thread that she did have her girls - I think two days ago. Xxx.

Congratulations Brandi!!!!

Blue i believe you should have your gorgeous girls by now hope you are all doing well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->