Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

Brandy I have the spd too and it can be so horrible. Luckily I do have some points in the day some days where it isn't as bad. It's horrible isn't it

Sorry to hear about the feet swelling mels. Mine swell a bit right now but not as bad as when I had my dd

sorry you ladies are suffering with pain etc bless you all !!!!!!!

rosie- thanks i havent even looked at stuff yet dont think i will till am way past vday !!
sorry you have GD what a pain having to do your bm all the time !!!

babydance--- good luck hunnie hope this is it for you !

afm- orgnially i was getting a sticth at 16 weeks ish but my app was only today anyway they checked me internally she felt os was closed very far back then they scanned me too check cervix length and it was 9.4 cm ????? is this even normal ? xxx

Betty, wow! That seems remarkable to have a cervix that long. Mine was just over 6 in the beginning, and holding strong at 4 in the third trimester. Everyone has commented that is really long, I can't imagine 9!!! I hope that is the case and you have a nice healthy pregnancy.

Brandy/Blue, what is SPD?

symphysis pubic dysfunction (SPD)

What symphysis pubic dysfunction is
Symphysis pubic dysfunction, or SPD, is one of those weird pregnancy conditions that sounds bizarre and well, kind of is. It means the ligaments that normally keep your pelvic bone aligned during pregnancy become too relaxed and stretchy. This, in turn, can make the pelvic joint — aka the symphysis pubis — unstable, causing some pretty strange sensations and sometimes pain.

What causes symphysis pubic dysfunction during pregnancy
The culprit behind SPD is the aptly named hormone relaxin. Its mission is to make your ligaments stretchy so your baby can ease his or her way into the world. But sometimes relaxin does its job too well, making the ligaments around your pelvic bone during pregnancy too loose too soon (way before baby is ready to come out), and that causes instability (and unfortunately, pain) in the pelvic joint.

Oh boy Brandy. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. I've had some round ligament pain, but a support belt has really helped. This just sounds painful. Hang in there and relax when you can. A few more weeks until you are there!!!!

Oh boy Brandy. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. I've had some round ligament pain, but a support belt has really helped. This just sounds painful. Hang in there and relax when you can. A few more weeks until you are there!!!!

Gl with your last day tomorrow!

Growth scan went horribly bad yesterday, baby dropped below the 5th %, fluid dropped below the 2nd %, and the blood flow to the placenta is not adequate. My protein is spilling at a really high rate and some liver function tests are failing :( was admitted to the hospital for severe preeclampsia and IUGR, was told I won't be going home before the baby comes, which will be sometime in the next week or so, we are just going to try and buy a few more days. I've been on magnesium for 30 hours now through Iv and I feel so horrible it's amazing I can even text. :( so that's my update, I'm terrified and could use any prayers anyone might willing to send. Hugs

Omg w8! I am thinking of you and the little one. You and the baby will be fine the care is amazing for our little ones.

Am sorry w8ing your going through this !!!! My prayers are defiantly with u and your baby hope your both okay :hugs: xxxxx

Oh w8ing what a stress. You've got baby to 30 weeks which is amazing and scans aren't always accurate so there's a good chance baby is doing even better than they are thinking. There is amazing care for little ones and yourself and you and your baby are strong fighters. Will be praying for you xxxxxxx

W8ing im so sorry your going through this, huge huge hugs, xxx

My back pain is so bad and constant that I have to go to the hospital for monitoring. Wish me luck. I really hope they give something for this pain

Oh brandy that's horrible. I hope everything's ok and maybe one of the girls are just laying on a spot pinching something. Xxx

Thanks Blue.. God I wish I was one of those people that just got to 'enjoy' being pregnant instead of wishing that time would fly and this crap would be over.

That sounds horrible but I am so not feeling emotionally stable

W8, sorry you are going through this. I'm praying that you and baby will get through this fine. Relax while you can!

Brandy, I hope that it is just one of the babies lying on a nerve. I have pretty numb hands most of the time bc my girls are squeezing a nerve. Hang in there! I feel bad that I don't "love" being pregnant like so many brag about.

Sorry about your pain !!!! There's nothing wrong with hating pregnancy even for us ivfers who longed for it !!!

I said with my daughter that I would never want another again as I felt horrid sick all the way through palpitations fainting horrid !!

& this time is no different !! And I have bad heartburn too add too the mix this time and bad nerve pain already shooting down my leg never had any pain with Lillah !!! Hahaha !!! It's draining !! And your growing 2!!!!! And your nearly there now Hun now long for you xxx

Brandy hopefully its just one of your girls laying on a nerve, dont feel bad for not enjoying it, om the same, with going through ivf with DD i just wanted pregnancy to be over as uick as it could be, i always said IF i ever got pregnant again I would make an effort to enjoy it 100% but with everything thats happened so far this pregnancy although theres been explanations for everything ive not enjoyed it one bit and just cant wait for my little man to be in my arms, its been a long struggle for us IVFers and no one can blame us for feeling the way we do be it happy sad frustrated anxious, hope all goes ok today x

Hi everyone, he's here....the last 2 days have been the longest and hardest days of my life. My sweet sweet baby boy is here, just 1 lb 15 ounces. I'll find the strength to write all the details soon. For now, I'll,attach a picture and ask for prayers. I would give anything in the whole world to put him back inside, because he is so so so small :( he was a miracle to start and a miracle he continues to be....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh