• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

I played the video while I did my injections, pausing at each step. Then when I started my second cycle I watched it all over again. Then I made my DH watch it before he did my PIO shots. We knew that video by heart. It was almost a comfort.

Yes thank goodness for you tube videos and Internet.

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in. I had my appt today to start our FET cycle. We were lucky to have a 15mth little boy & now trying for our second with our frosties. So just have to wait for day 1 of next cycle & fingers crossed at the end of the cycle I get a BFP.

anmlz - I had some issues with the Lupron stinging/burning and causing welts/redness but thanks to Blue I now know that you have to inject it slowly. Last night was the first night that I injected slowly and it definitely helped! No welts at all! I go for my first follicle scan on Friday morning and then on Saturday I start doing the 3 injections per day... yikes! When do/did you start your meds?

Brandy - How did your follie scan go?

CS - Welcome! Congratulations on your little boy! How many IVF cycles did you go through for him? I'm hoping just one! I love to hear success stories. This is my first cycle and I so desperately want it to work (as I know we all do)! I pray this FET will get your little boy a sibling!

I'm so glad to hear that going slowly helped. Make sure to go slow with the stims too since they are likely even more fluid. :)

I Had my 2nd scan today. After 4 day of stims they found 38 follies ranging from 10 to 14. I haven't noticed any side effects yet from the stims or the excessive amount of eggs.... I hope thats a good thing. The doctor said I will begin to notice major breast tenderness and CM within the next couple days. They did blood work so I am waiting for a call to see if we need to reduce my medication at all. I am only on 150IU of Menopur and 150IU of Puregon but since they are growing so fast after only 4 days of meds they want to slow them down.

I should be triggering by my calendar Monday but if they continue to grow like this I would trigger Saturday for Monday retrieval… Although the sooner the better for me so I don’t have issues or develop OHSS I will go with whatever is the best for the best outcome.

Hope everyone is well. I just dropped in while at work so I will catch up later tonight.

Prayer- started meds this morning, includes Lupron, dex, prenatal, bcp, and ld aspirin. Had issue going slow wih Lupron injection because the syringe would stall when injecting. Didn't really hurt just had a small red welt and it was itchy. Itchiness went away after rubbing it a couple seconds and gettin distracted. I'm kind of excited yet nervous. Afraid to get too excited in case the first round doesn't take.

Brandy- scan results sound awesome! Good luck with getting in the home stretch!

Hi, I had injection training today and we went through my IVF schedule....so....here it is... I am not going on BCP now owing to DVT risk. So med regime to start in August is: Norethisterone (5mg x2 daily from CD 21), Buserelin 0.3ml injection daily, Menopur 225IU injection daily and then HCG shot approx 36hrs prior to egg retrieval. Egg retrieval still estimated for 16th September. xx

Hi, I had injection training today and we went through my IVF schedule....so....here it is... I am not going on BCP now owing to DVT risk. So med regime to start in August is: Norethisterone (5mg x2 daily from CD 21), Buserelin 0.3ml injection daily, Menopur 225IU injection daily and then HCG shot approx 36hrs prior to egg retrieval. Egg retrieval still estimated for 16th September. xx

Looks like you're rolling now... Trust me time will fly once you hit the stim stage. GL to you!

Looks like you're rolling now... Trust me time will fly once you hit the stim stage. GL to you!

I can't wait to get started but really praying for a good egg collection as my AMH level is quite low for my age. Consultant thinks some radiotherapy I had might have affected egg reserve. How you doing? xx

I can't wait to get started but really praying for a good egg collection as my AMH level is quite low for my age. Consultant thinks some radiotherapy I had might have affected egg reserve. How you doing? xx

Better than expected I feel. I have a large # of eggs and they appear to be growing rapidly. The doctor is considering triggering me for retrieval on Saturday or Monday. We will find out at the next appt Saturday morning.

Consultation and nurse planning in the morning! Im so nervous!!

Hi everyone! Just noticed this thread!

I'm on my first IVF cycle..
I had a hysteroscopy D&C done May 2013, I normally have hyperplasia that grows pretty rapidly that my Dr wanted to start IVF as soon as possibly

June 21 I started BCP on day 2 of cycle
July 1st I had a scan done I have a cyst on my left side but with 20 follicles and 10 on right side. I started Lupron that same day

Day 3 of Lupron and I'm suffering through some serious nausea..
Plus with metformin 1500mg a day, I'm struggling..

July 7, I stop BCP and wait for AF to arrive to start the stim injections..

I'm nervous but excited!

Parayerful - I had 2 cycles and both were successful, unfortunately the 1st ended in MC but now I have my little boy, I wouldn't change a thing. With the 1st cycle, I was on the long (name?) protocol & got my first ever BFP & then when I went to get the second beta, it had dropped so I knew it was only a matter of time :(.
When I started the 2nd cycle, they did the short (once again name?) protocol & everything was perfect. If I can give any advise & I know it is hard not to, don't obsess over symptoms in the 2ww. I drove my self crazy & for me both were then same, not many symptoms but both ended very differently.

So now just have to wait for my next cycle to start for the FET. I am doing a natural cycle so from what I can understand, I will just start blood test from about day 10-11 and every few days after so they can monitor my ovualtion. So fingers crossed.

Good luck to all

Today went really well, she did a scan just to check for cysts and found ive just released an egg lol, theyre closing the clinic in September for extending and renovating and want to get my cycle done before they close! Theyre just waiting to match me with the lady ill be sharing my eggs with, they're sending me out either the birth control pill or a tablet (cant think of what its called) to regulate my periods ready for injecting :thumbup:
*I cant believe we're getting a move on!*:happydance:

Wow, Brandy!! Those numbers sound amazing! I can't believe you are already ready to trigger. It seems like time went so fast for you. I can't wait to hear how your appt goes on Saturday.

amnlz - I've had issues with the syringe stalling as well so it ends up that I do it in 2-3 pushes with a short break in between. For me it works better than doing it all in one quick push. Glad it is going well for you!!

BabyDancing - Good luck!!

Evie - Welcome! Sorry to hear you are struggling with nausea but it at least sounds like you are flying through the process. When is your projected ER date?

Princess - Glad the consult went well! I hope they are able to get your cycle in soon before they close the clinic in September.

Mells - How are you doing?

AFM - I had my first scan and bloodwork done today. The scan showed no cysts (Praise God!) and there were 6 follies <10mm on each side. Is that good for this stage??

Unfortunately my estradiol labs came back at 66.4 and they wanted it under 50 so at this point my calendar has been pushed back at least 1 week. :( I also have to increase my Lupron to 20IU per night. Not happy but I'll do whatever I have to do to make this happen. I'm just praying it doesn't get pushed back another week or we may have to miss DH's sister's wedding (and he is supposed to walk her down the aisle!!). I just don't know what we'll do in that situation. Hopefully it just doesn't come to that. Trying to stay positive!

Prayer, I'll sent some positive thoughts your way. I think at this stage they are just looking for even growth of the follies. They don't want one running away with the show so those sound promising. Isn't it amazing how docs can get out bodies to do all these things and have all this work out sometimes. I'm sure your estradiol will be fine, especially upping your Lupron. Good luck!

Omw to scan I will update later tonight as it so busy... Been at a family reunion since Wednesday and lasts till tomorrow so keeping me busy! Get to see when I trigger if it's today or Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->