IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

peartree fingers crossed for your bfp
im at the clinic 2mor 9:30 for a scan then hopefully start injections thurs

Annmc30 - good luck with your appt tomorrow.

Peartree - have you tested today? Hope you're feeling ok

I have no symptoms today at all. I guess it's pretty early though. I'm not sure if I should be feeling something or not.

Thanks all! :flower:

Haven't tested yet. I know now that a negative will definitely be a negative, at 15 days past trigger (10,000) and 13 days past EC, and I'm just too shit scared to face it. I feel no different - the bloating is gone, I just feel like I do just before I get my period, so I'm really, really scared. But the good thing is, still no spotting, but the nurse did say when it sounded like I had to put off ET, that my period might be later this cycle cos of the drugs. Ah... I don't know. IVF is such a mindfuck. Excuse the language. :blush:

MissAma - yes, the spreading of the drugs stings like hell, doesn't it? I got that a few times and came up in red lumps - the nurse said to make sure that the needle is in properly so it doesn't just inject into the upper layers of skin.

Annmc30 - hope your scan goes well tomorrow and your lining is nice and thin and that you can start stims. :thumbup:

Oneday and Hayz - how's the waiting? :hugs:

Caline - I have 2 FRER in the drawer - just too cowardly to go pee on them! Might get my DH to. He's feeling nauseous tonight. I think HE might be pregnant. :rofl:

Hopes - hope the review goes well tomorrow. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Well, if it's not the trigger or a dud test, I *think* it's a BFP... uploaded pic on my journal.

I'm shaking and too scared to believe. Won't tell DH until I see him tonight, and until I'm really, really sure...

Oh gosh. If this is it, I'm so, so lucky and grateful.... [-o<

Peartree - congrats thats a def BFP. A line is a line :):)
The hcg would def be out of your system by now - usually 10,000 hcg takes 10 days to leave your system and a maximum of 14 days so you ARE PREGNANT :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Peartree!!!! It's great news xxx

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! Well done you, that is definitely a BFP, you're pregnant, lady!

I think I am going to test on 7th April. I'm scared to test any earlier than that, but OH is away on 8th April and I don't really want to be by myself in the evening of the day I test.

Although, the thing with that is, if it's BFN, I will probably kid myself that I've just tested too early! Oh I really hope my :bfp: is on it's way. This is the closest I have ever been to being pregnant!

congrats peartree on your bfp
my scan didnt go well my lining was 7 so 2 thick 2 start injections 2mor gona have 2 wait afew more days :(

what thickness does it have to be annmc? I got all this to look forward to lol! xx

Thank you all you wonderful ladies here. I don't what I would have done without all of the support I've had on this thread. I'm still nervous. Haven't told hubby yet, and all of you guys here know already. :rofl:

Got another 2 packs of HPTs on the way home from work.
Clearblue Digi says Pregnant 1-2! :)

Hayz and Oneday, I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope we'll all be bump buddies very soon. Hayz, will you be testing for trigger?

Missp - how are you? When will your early scan be?

Ann - I hope your lining thins down in the next couple of days sufficiently for you to start stims. :hugs:

MissAma - single digits in your countdown to EC. Woop! :happydance:

Thank you all you wonderful ladies here. I don't what I would have done without all of the support I've had on this thread. I'm still nervous. Haven't told hubby yet, and all of you guys here know already. :rofl:

Got another 2 packs of HPTs on the way home from work.
Clearblue Digi says Pregnant 1-2! :)

Hayz and Oneday, I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope we'll all be bump buddies very soon. Hayz, will you be testing for trigger?

Missp - how are you? When will your early scan be?

Ann - I hope your lining thins down in the next couple of days sufficiently for you to start stims. :hugs:

MissAma - single digits in your countdown to EC. Woop! :happydance:

No, I'm too much of a wimp to test for trigger. If it's :bfn: I'll feel really down and sad, even though I know it's way too early for me. And if it's :bfp: it would mess with my head completely!

I am definitely going to at least wait until after the weekend to test - Monday at the very earliest - which I guess would be the same as you as your EC was 5 days before mine.

I'm probably going to start quizzing you lots about what symptoms you had at my stage!!

Congrats again, it's really fantastic news. I've never had a :bfp: and can just imagine how amazing it must feel.

xxx

Annmc - I hope your lining thins down soon. I'm sure it will.

MissA - I hope the injections are going ok and not stinging too much! :hugs:

Oneday - I am too scared to test for trigger but will work up the courage to test with you next week! Hope you're ok.

MummyIwanabe - What are you going to be using for downregging?

xxx

I've never had a BFP before either. ICSI is our only chance of becoming parents. It's quite shocking to see 2 lines instead of one. Not that I tested much before (only 2 tests, before we found out we almost had zero chance of falling naturally).

Symptom-wise, well, you've seen it all here! I feel like the witch is about to make an appearance!

So pleased for you Peartree, I wonder if its twins.

Hayz- don't know if i will make it to next week with you feel like af is coming ive got lower back pain i usually get a week before my period ;-(

Annmc - hope you can start soon

missp - how are you feeling

MissAma - hope things are looking good for ec

I'll be down regging with bureselin I think...

Provera for 7 days - starting day 19
Down regging with bureselin starting day 21
Stim with Gonal - F

That's my understanding so far! On a long protocol.

I too have never experienced a BFP, can't ever imagine it to be honest!

Congrats peartree!!! :)

I'll be down regging with bureselin I think...

Provera for 7 days - starting day 19
Down regging with bureselin starting day 21
Stim with Gonal - F

That's my understanding so far! On a long protocol.

I too have never experienced a BFP, can't ever imagine it to be honest!

Congrats peartree!!! :)

That sounds very similiar to me but i started on day 21 without the provera. What dose of gonal f are the starting u on ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->