IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Liko! Congrats!! What a great surprise! :yipee:

Mells- Wow.. I love that quote. Think I'm gonna stick it on my blog. It is exactly how I feel. Thanks for sharing.

Wow Liko! I'm shocked and so encouraged by your fabulous news! Congratulations to you and DH! Miracles do happen. I truly believe things will be when they're meant to be. This is your time and I'm so incredibly for you!! Please keep posting details every step of the way as to how you're feeling!! Xoxoxo

LiKo- that is amazing!! So happy for you. Keep us updated :)

Mells- I love that!! I need to watch that movie. Never saw it. Thanks for posting!

Mells - I am not sure I have said this before but I just finished reading a book called spirit babies. I have been preaching about it but it helps you to understand why we mourn something that isn't there...also it is great for women who deals with miss carriages and bfns alike. It is also wonderful for women who are currently pg. Check it out if you have a chance.

Mells - I am not sure I have said this before but I just finished reading a book called spirit babies. I have been preaching about it but it helps you to understand why we mourn something that isn't there...also it is great for women who deals with miss carriages and bfns alike. It is also wonderful for women who are currently pg. Check it out if you have a chance.

I will...thanks for the suggestion. Another reason I love these boards. You ladies are wonderfully supportive. We're happy and sad for each other. I hate the way some people who don't go through this tend to pity me. I hate that.

Mells- Beautiful quote and very apt for today with it being mothers day here in the UK. I think those words echo how we all feel and it is so sad we have to endure this journey to get our hearts desires, but as long as one day our dream comes true, every tear and heartache would of been worth it xxx

Liko, wow congratulations!! :happydance: What wonderful news, so happy for you.

I agree AQ here's hoping we're all celebrating Mother's Day next year with our little ones :flower:

Liko wow massive congrats that is awesome news!!!
Hey everyone hope u all doing well :)

Afm - we have our scan next week so exicted for that and we have our book in apps with mid wife on Friday :) so exicted but nervous at the same time!

hello everyone, sooooooo sorrrrry i've been silent. The past few days were very tough, i lost a very dear aunt, she was like a mother to me.

am sorry i can't do personals but those who got their bfp yayyyy :happydance:, congrats and wish u a H & H 9 months.

those in 2ww fingers crossed and praying hard for your bfp :hugs:

those starting/stimming wish you all the best :hugs:

Afm, didn't see AF when it was supposed to show so i called my doctor and she asked me to see her, which i did. she did a baseline, and gave me provera 5mg for 5 days, which i finished today. she said i should expect AF tomorrow or next. am going back on the 16th for another baseline, then i start stimms.

here is :dust: to us all.

Hello everyone. Sorry for jumping in. I am TTC. Just went through a cycle of IVF. I know many of you ladies from the other thread, but think this one is really interesting also!!!

Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!!!! So glad to see positive news!!!!!

Hi Ash and Mells!!!!!

Hello everyone. Sorry for jumping in. I am TTC. Just went through a cycle of IVF. I know many of you ladies from the other thread, but think this one is really interesting also!!!

Hi Ash and Mells!!!!!

Welcome Sams! This is also a great group of ladies here!

Hi Ash and Mells!!!!!

Samsdan-- good luck to you! My OTD is the 18th, so we're really close!

Sunshine - how are you feeling?!?

Hi Ash- I feel fine, totally normal. I laid around alllllll weekend so I'm ready to be a little more productive today. Hahahaha. One week until my test day, wish I was you, testing on Wednesday! How are you feeling????

kudos to you for laying around all weekend ... I can't do bed rest ... it drives me crazy! I'm doing okay, just waiting for the test. Today I'm going to Atlantic City to play blackjack to keep my mind off of everything since I have no work ... if I sit around at home I will test so I'm going to try to stay busy instead. I was woken up by cramps last night, but I bet it's the dang progesterone ... my hips also hurt last night not sure what that's all about but we'll see on Wednesday!

Liko: wow that's amazing! Congrats!

Mells: thanks for sharing.. Really beautiful

Samsfan: welcome :)

Mamali: sorry about your aunt.. Please take care :hugs:

Pcct: all the best for your scan!

Sunshine and Ash: wow getting real close.. Excited for u gals

Sorry if this question sounds dumb ladies but I'm just wondering when during the IVF cycle are you likely to get OHSS? I'm on day 5 of my Lupron and my last day of BCP and feeling a little bloated and am having occasional headaches.. But it's not too bad and I can go on without needing to take any paracetamol..
Apologies if you might have already talked about this before.. Since its my first cycle I guess I'm still a little unclear :shrug:

Thanks flower :) yeah I think u can do as my nasal spary warned me of ohss I got bloated too on my injections just make sure u r drinking plenty water :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->