IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Ash- Good luck tomorrow x

Pizza- Yay to trigger! enjoy your needle free day and lots of luck for EC! x

thanks everyone! I'm getting really nervous to get the results.

pizza - yay for triggering!

AQ my father is also paying for my IVF, it is a wonderful thing he is doing for my husband and I. But thinking about it not working I believe is a little more stressful for us because if it doesn't work we have to worry about disappointing someone else other than just ourselves. Prior to this cycle we did an IUI cycle and I told a couple different people other than my parents, for me that was a mistake. They would constantly ask if I was pregnant and what my symptoms I was having? So with this IVF we decided to only tell my parents. Although it has been hard not to tell my sister! Hope everything works out for you this time.

AQ- Sorry to hear about the denial. So awesome that you have your dad helping out. And I love that your mom told you that. So special. Hope the car stuff gets sorted out and DH snags the job!

Sunshine- I was pretty bloated after transfer. It really started going down monday...which was 6dp5dt. So hopefully it will happen for you. That progesterone is some nasty stuff. My bum is like a rock and I cry at the drop of the hat. The crying could be the estrogen too! Who knows?!

Angie- I think 8 is a good count. Mine was 11. I was on 375 of Follistim. Best of luck!!

Pizza- Good luck Thursday!! :yipee: KUP on how it goes!

Ash- Good luck tomorrow! (Technically TODAY)!!!!!!! :dance: Don't keep us in too much suspense. Let us know when you get the good news! :bfp:

AFM- Thanks for all the support ladies. DH took my hpts away from me! :haha: So no more POAS for me. OTD Friday. Fx'd!!!

AQ- Hugs and more hugs to you... I see what you write on FB.. and i wish i could fly across the atlantic to give you a big hug. xo

thanks girls!

I found it very hard to be motivated to get the b/w done this morning ... I slept in as late as I could ... I guess I just wanna stay PUPO for as long as I can. I'm really nervous but I'm trying to keep myself busy until they call. I'm actually thinking about going back to sleep.

thanks girls!

I found it very hard to be motivated to get the b/w done this morning ... I slept in as late as I could ... I guess I just wanna stay PUPO for as long as I can. I'm really nervous but I'm trying to keep myself busy until they call. I'm actually thinking about going back to sleep.

ASH! I feel like I am waiting right along with you.....thinking about you! Waiting for the phone to ring is the worst thing in the world!

AQ: sorry u lost hun.. Really sweet of dad to help you guys out.. Will pray for ur third time lucky miracle :hugs:

Ash: can't wait!!

Pizza: woohoo for trigger!!

Cali: hang in there.. Not very long now :happydance:

Ash- Just noticed your siggie :( so sorry you got a negative. I know how awful it is to go through 2 failed ivf cycles and im here if you need to talk. Stay strong. You have your frostie x

Ash- I'm so sorry! Just saw what AQ posted!! I know this isnt the end for you though--and I know you have more tries with your insurance too, so be so grateful for that.

Stay strong. Thinking of you!!!

Oh my God ash sooooo sorry :cry::hugs:. No words can sooth what you are feeling right now. Just know that we are here for you :hugs::hugs:

Ash I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm sure there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but praying you and DH get through this together, will be thinking of you.

Sorry to ask another silly question girls, but we have our first scan tomorrow morning to see how I'm responding to stimms. I've had 5 Menopur jabs so tomorrow will be day 6...what should I hope to see tomorrow? Number of follicles/size? Completely clueless and want to know my stuff before heading in.

Ash, I posted on the other thread, but want you to know I'm here for you! Stay strong.

RAF- You should see some decent sized follicles tomorrow so very exciting! varies depending on how well your responding but usually at this stage they should be around 8-10mm if i rem rightly. Good luck xxx

Thanks AQ, just so nervous about everything! I think I need to chill out a bit haha.
Hoping that all this pain has been due to lots of good follicles developing. DH's sperm count has been so low and we have no frozen back up, so just desperate to do everything I can to make us get to transfer.

RAF- my dr also would check my estrogen level each time I went in. He liked to see it in a certain range and would adjust doseage according to the results. I only stimmed for 8 days so maybe it won't be much longer for you :)

RAF- Ah i know the feeling. We have never had frozen. Really hoping we do this time around just incase... as we cannot afford another fresh cycle if this one doesnt work but i am being positive and praying it WILL :) x

Line- How are you doing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->