IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

babyd - so happy to hear that the heartbeat was still there! I think things are starting to look better for you and I couldn't be happier! Keeping my FX'd that things keep progressing in the right direction :hugs:

pizza - congrats on 9 eggs! Hope you get a good fert report tomorrow!

AFM - thanks everyone for the wonderful support, you girls really are amazing and I feel so lucky to know all of you :hugs: I've been reading but not posting but since Sam seemed a little worried I thought I would just update real quick. I scheduled my WTF appointment and it's on the 28th so in two weeks .... my doctor ended up calling me last night to say he was sorry that it didn't work, etc. and that he was already working with the embryologist to figure out what went wrong and what we can change next time ... or we'll be doing the FET. Not sure yet! I have to be honest ... and a little embarrassed but when the doctor called I was kind of drunk ... I just wanted to have some wine after not drinking for about 4 weeks .. and of course it only took 2 glasses for me to be drunk! Will be stalking all of you but might be quiet for the next few weeks!

Oh I'm also scheduling a consult with a new clinic ... don't know which one yet maybe NYU because I heard it is pretty good but I have to do some research about success rates.

Pizza - wow that is awesome! Please let us know how youa re doing.

Ash - you deserved that wine dont be embarrassed.

AQ - what is embryo glue?

Pizza- 9 is wonderful! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report tomorrow!

Pizza congats! And that's so lovely you've got all the pics of this morning, although I'm not sure I'd be looking my best coming out of anaesthesia!!

pizza - congrats on 9 eggs! Hope you get a good fert report tomorrow!

Pizza - wow that is awesome! Please let us know how youa re doing.

Thank-you everyone :) I cant wait for the phone call tomorrow! The pictures my DH took are quite funny but I'm glad he took them, lol

Ash been thinking of you :hugs: glad you had some wine, and pleased things are in motion for your next steps x

ASH! Great to hear from you. Dont apologize for drinking -- I can totally picture myself doing the exact same thing. In fact I told my DH that if I get bad news this Monday he should expect me to be getting nice and drunk after work. Hahahaha. I just KNOW it will work for you. You are doing everything right, it will happen.

RAF-- YAY!

AQ- Come on AF!

Babyd- this baby is a FIGHTER! I have a good feeling!!

AFM- Monday is my beta. Ohhhh boy. it all comes down to this. I dont FEEL pregnant or anything and I am actually experiencing LESS "symptoms" than I was earlier this week ( earlier this week I was exhausted, sore, and super bloated---although I know that was prob all the progesterone.... ) Time will tell I suppose. We'll definitely go for IVF #2 right away if this is a bust, but I'm praying so so so so so hard that we can save IVF #2 for baby #1's sibling.

I will probably update when I find out Monday--I don't know how I will feel depending on the news.

Thank you for ALL your thoughts throughout this cycle. I cannot believe I made it through 4 IUIs without this support. It's been a godsend and has helped me stay positive throughout this crazy ride. I LOVE YOU ALL!:hugs:

Hello everyone, my appt is tomorrow. can't wait already! af came on wednesday, hope by tommorow she is gone. having another baseline tomorrow, and i"ll know when to start stimms. oh i hope and pray this is it.

hope you all are doing great! cali is testing today right?

Me again! I just posted about 30 minutes ago, sorry to clog the feed!

Anyway I just heard from my doctor and wanted to share-- and I have 3 frozen 5 days embryos! :cold:

I have obviously never done IVF before but she kept saying how "GREAT" this was. ( Is it? Does anyone have any more info? )

I am reassured to have back-ups in case fresh doesn't work. But I'll still crossing everything for a :bfp: on Monday!

yayyyy sunshine, thats good news. am new to all these, but from what i've read from the ladies here it seems you have 3 frozen blasts and thats great. fingers crossed for you though monday you get your bfp. congrats dear :hugs:

Hello everyone, my appt is tomorrow. can't wait already! af came on wednesday, hope by tommorow she is gone. having another baseline tomorrow, and i"ll know when to start stimms. oh i hope and pray this is it.

hope you all are doing great! cali is testing today right?

Thanks for remembering me! Sitting in waiting room now waiting on the draw. Sooooo nervous. GL w your baseline!

Sunshine- having frosties is amazing!! I'd much rather a FET than a fresh cycle. I'm hoping to use mine for baby #2!! So definitely a good thing!

Cali- thinking about you today!! Really hope you get your good news :)

Pizza - that is so awesome!!! When is your transfer? How have you been feeling.

AFM - I have my baseline scan and bloods on Monday and I start my BCPs also. So that is it for me for 21 days. I will have an endo scratch in the week of March 26th and then stimming is set to start on April 8th. Im nervous, scared, excited, and feeling a bit up and down about this right now. I just hope it works and the process isn't to painful. I just keep remembering that I will be pregnant soon!

Pizza- FAB news! x

Tccbaby- Good luck for your scratch. I had mine during GA so don't know what it is like but hope it works for us both x

Good luck to all the ladies having scans or testing soon x

For those that have asked about the embryo glue, its basically a glue like substance that is supposed to aid implantation and they use it in our clinic. They put the embies in it and then transfer and it helps them to attach to the womb xxx

thanks AQ and thank you for the explanation, I was wondering about the glue!

When I had my transfer my doc also transferred something first that he said would help the embies implant.....he said it was a bit of HCG actually and would work like glue. He did a mock transfer with the hcg first to make sure everything would go as planned with the embryo, and then followed w the embryo 7 minutes later.

I will know Monday if it actually worked though....

Hi ladies, I haven't been here for awhile so here is a bit of an update.

I had Egg Collection back on 1st Feb, they collected 25 eggs (19 mature) 16 fertilised and we ended up with 5 Blastocycsts which is great.

The bummer was I got OHSS so I had to wait 2 weeks until my period then another full cycle for my next period to let my ovaries rest. Its been 6 weeks but my period finally came yesterday (1st time I've been happy to see it in a long time)

Had a blood test today then another blood test next Thursday, not too sure what the next step will be after that guessing transfer will be in about two weeks ?

Just about to have a read back through, hope there are some BFP's to report

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->